Thread: apple store job

early 2007 White Macbook. 2.16 GHz Core 2 Duo, 2 Gb ram, 120 Gb HDD. OSX 10.6.8 SL
    apple store job
    Im too young at the moment, but i was wondering if i should look at this for a first job in my future, i have a passion for technology,mainly apple. whenever i look at apple products, i have a tendency to remember specs and prices, i love the talk of apple and i have a lot of knowledge on their product and i love teaching how to use tech and telling about the product, but, i don't wanna get my hopes up because, well, everybody says its awful to work at the apple store, unless they crack a whip on me. i can't seem to see the bad, they have to pay at least minimum wage, if I'm gonna get a job, i don't care if it pays somewhat less if its my passion, it is just the start after all

Fort Worth, Texas
    27" iMac i5, 3.2 GHz, iPad 3, iPhone 5c, iPhone 6+, 3 iPods, El Capitan
    When you do become of age, go for it if it's something you really want to do. I believe it would be a great way to start out in the working world and the experience you'll get there will be priceless.

North Carolina
    MBP 13" (2013); 2.6 GHz i5; 8 GB RAM; SSD 256 GB; OS 10.10.5
    Quote Originally Posted by yoyo13579 View Post
    Im too young at the moment, but i was wondering if i should look at this for a first job in my future.............
    Hello - nothing at all wrong w/ your wish to work @ Apple - assume you mean in an Apple Store in retails or the genius bar? Look HERE for some helpful information - good luck.

Southern Illinois
    MBP 15" I7 first one and loving it.
    Good luck! Go for it always pursue what is interesting to you. You will be much happier.

Michigan, USA
    Mac mini | Intel Core i5 | 8 GB RAM | 240 GB SSD | Dell 27" LCD | OS X 10.10.x
    Yeah, in my opinion as long as you are honest with yourself about what you care about as far as interests and vocations go, I say go for it if it's what you really want. Just because somebody else thinks it's not a great place to work doesn't mean that will apply to you, but of course you never know. As you can probably imagine, you will experience a lot of things in your journey of the world of work, some good and some bad, but it's all part of figuring out what you want to do with your life, and it will make you into what you are. Good luck with whatever you decide to do.

Thread Information