New To Mac-Forums?

Welcome to our community! Join the discussion today by registering your FREE account. If you have any problems with the registration process, please contact us!

Get your questions answered by community gurus Advice and insight from world-class Apple enthusiasts Exclusive access to members-only contests, giveaways and deals

Join today!

Start a Discussion

Mac-Forums Brief

Subscribe to Mac-Forums Brief to receive special offers from Mac-Forums partners and sponsors

Join the conversation RSS
Schweb's Lounge Forum for general conversation, chit chat, or most topics that don't fit in another forum.

apple store job

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

yoyo13579

yoyo13579 is on a distinguished road
Mac Specs: early 2007 White Macbook. 2.16 GHz Core 2 Duo, 2 Gb ram, 120 Gb HDD. OSX 10.6.8 SL

Im too young at the moment, but i was wondering if i should look at this for a first job in my future, i have a passion for technology,mainly apple. whenever i look at apple products, i have a tendency to remember specs and prices, i love the talk of apple and i have a lot of knowledge on their product and i love teaching how to use tech and telling about the product, but, i don't wanna get my hopes up because, well, everybody says its awful to work at the apple store, unless they crack a whip on me. i can't seem to see the bad, they have to pay at least minimum wage, if I'm gonna get a job, i don't care if it pays somewhat less if its my passion, it is just the start after all
QUOTE Thanks
chscag

chscag has a reputation beyond reputechscag has a reputation beyond reputechscag has a reputation beyond reputechscag has a reputation beyond reputechscag has a reputation beyond reputechscag has a reputation beyond reputechscag has a reputation beyond reputechscag has a reputation beyond reputechscag has a reputation beyond reputechscag has a reputation beyond reputechscag has a reputation beyond repute
Mac Specs: 27" iMac i5, 3.2 GHz, iPad 3, iPhone 5c, 3 iPods, Yosemite

When you do become of age, go for it if it's something you really want to do. I believe it would be a great way to start out in the working world and the experience you'll get there will be priceless.
QUOTE Thanks
RadDave

RadDave is a glorious beacon of lightRadDave is a glorious beacon of lightRadDave is a glorious beacon of lightRadDave is a glorious beacon of lightRadDave is a glorious beacon of lightRadDave is a glorious beacon of light
Mac Specs: MBP 13" (2013); 2.6 GHz i5; 8 GB RAM; SSD 256 GB; OS 10.10.1

Quote:
Originally Posted by yoyo13579 View Post
Im too young at the moment, but i was wondering if i should look at this for a first job in my future.............
Hello - nothing at all wrong w/ your wish to work @ Apple - assume you mean in an Apple Store in retails or the genius bar? Look HERE for some helpful information - good luck.
QUOTE Thanks
V6Pony

V6Pony has a little shameless behaviour in the past
Mac Specs: MBP 15" I7 first one and loving it.

Good luck! Go for it always pursue what is interesting to you. You will be much happier.
QUOTE Thanks
CarpathiaMan

CarpathiaMan is on a distinguished road
Mac Specs: Mac mini | Intel Core i5 | 8 GB RAM | 500 GB HD | Dell 27" LCD | OS X 10.9.x

Yeah, in my opinion as long as you are honest with yourself about what you care about as far as interests and vocations go, I say go for it if it's what you really want. Just because somebody else thinks it's not a great place to work doesn't mean that will apply to you, but of course you never know. As you can probably imagine, you will experience a lot of things in your journey of the world of work, some good and some bad, but it's all part of figuring out what you want to do with your life, and it will make you into what you are. Good luck with whatever you decide to do.
QUOTE Thanks

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

« What's your internet speed in your country? | Resolution of Newer Electronic Devices Too Much?? »