Specs:
    3.1 ghz i5, 12 gb 1333 mhz & iPhone 4s
    Journalling vs. Blogging vs. Forums ??
    Forgive me if the title of this thread is a little misleading. I am at a complete loss with what to title it.

In short, I have been slowly making some pretty significant life decisions/changes over the last couple years and I am ready now to make some even bigger ones. They are primarily lifestyle oriented (diet, exercise. mental well being) type changes but some hobby oriented as well. There may be some education and career oriented changes in my not so distant future as well.

I have been keeping "notes to myself" on Evernote, I find them helpful and motivational. They have been a tool to keep me focused. I'm not wondering if perhaps a blog, or some sort of Journal would be an even better tool to this end?

I'm not real sure blogging is exactly what I'm after. I don't think I want to focus on one particular area and that seems to be what bloggers do. Perhaps just a journal or a video journal is what I'm looking for? If I was to blog.. it would probably end up just being a type of journal anyway.. just a public one.

I'm not really seeking an audience so much as I am wanting some interaction with others. That leaves me thinking that a forum of some sort might be the best fit but I am unaware of any forum that would suit this purpose. Is there some sort of "Life Improvement" type forum out there?

Any suggestions/sites would be appreciated. No idea to silly for me to consider. I'm really wanting to take this to the next level but I'm stuck when it comes to how...

Thanks.

Specs:
    Mid-2012 MBP (16GB, 1TB HD), Monoprice 24-inch second monitor, iPhone 5s 32GB, iPad Air 2 64GB
    A blog can be nearly anything you want it to be, so no it doesn't have to focus on one area.

If you're seeking interaction with others primarily, I'd say a forum is probably your best bet. There are tonnes of forums on any subject you like, but two places to start looking would be Reddit and some general "life improvement" type websites, many of which will offer user forums.

A typical Reddit forum on this topic (and note the "related subreddits" on the right side of the page):
    continuously improve yourself!

Good luck!

Specs:
    3.1 ghz i5, 12 gb 1333 mhz & iPhone 4s
    I forgot all about Reddit. I have been meaning to check that out for some time. Watching a tutorial on the site now.. so thanks!

Specs:
    15" rMBP Mid-2014 ~ iPad 4 16GB ~ iPhone 6 Plus 16GB
    Interesting Derek, been thinking about something similar for a while. Thx Chas, will look into Reddit too...maybe see you there, Derek!

(Chas is a serious source of info!)

Thread Information