New To Mac-Forums?

Welcome to our community! Join the discussion today by registering your FREE account. If you have any problems with the registration process, please contact us!

Get your questions answered by community gurus Advice and insight from world-class Apple enthusiasts Exclusive access to members-only contests, giveaways and deals

Join today!

Start a Discussion

Mac-Forums Brief

Subscribe to Mac-Forums Brief to receive special offers from Mac-Forums partners and sponsors

Join the conversation RSS
Schweb's Lounge Forum for general conversation, chit chat, or most topics that don't fit in another forum.

Music & Art Festival Scene?

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

lovebug04

lovebug04 is on a distinguished road
Mac Specs: Macbook Pro 13 in Retina, 2.6 GHz Intel Core i5, 8 GB 1600 MHz DDR3. iphone 5, 16 GB.

I have been absent from the forum for quite some months. I am going to school for Business Management and I am leaning more towards marketing as of recently. I started to feel out of place so I took a leave of absence. I began to feel like that after I experienced Bonnaroo. My question is, Has anyone been to any other music festivals or am I going way out there? Bonnaroo, CounterPoint, EDC, Beyond Wonderland, Voodoo Fest? The people I have met at these events has led me to Bolivia and Peru. Hoping Thailand next. But for now I am back to work and school grind. Someone please understand
QUOTE Thanks
lovebug04

lovebug04 is on a distinguished road
Mac Specs: Macbook Pro 13 in Retina, 2.6 GHz Intel Core i5, 8 GB 1600 MHz DDR3. iphone 5, 16 GB.

NOOOO! I am sorry. I realize now this is the wrong forum. I meant for this to go on Shweb's Hangout. I have no clue how to fix this. It is also late so I will come back and try to fix this tomorrow. My apologies. I am questioning conformity and this just adds to the core of the feeling. Yes, I am being dramatic. I will continue to send out good vibes, energy and photons
QUOTE Thanks

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

« Panasonic to Halt Plasma TV Production 2014 - Good or Bad News for buyers? | Take this as feedback for future projects »