New To Mac-Forums?

Welcome to our community! Join the discussion today by registering your FREE account. If you have any problems with the registration process, please contact us!

Get your questions answered by community gurus • Advice and insight from world-class Apple enthusiasts • Exclusive access to members-only contests, giveaways and deals

Join today!

Start a Discussion

Mac-Forums Brief

Subscribe to Mac-Forums Brief to receive special offers from Mac-Forums partners and sponsors

Join the conversation RSS
Schweb's Lounge Forum for general conversation, chit chat, or most topics that don't fit in another forum.

Just got another Mac

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

fearlessfreap24

fearlessfreap24 is just really nicefearlessfreap24 is just really nicefearlessfreap24 is just really nicefearlessfreap24 is just really nice
Mac Specs: MacBook Pro 13" | MacBook Pro 13" | Mac Mini 2GHz C2D

i am happy that i got another mac. my hdd on my pc started clicking really bad and i voived my concern to my wife. she said that we should get another computer before the hdd died, and that now is the tim eto get a mac for her if i wanted. so we went and looked and were going to get a mini with a new monitor and keyboard or a 12" iBook. we started talking to teh apple rep at compusa. he told of an open box iMac G5. we did the math and for less than a mini with new everything and a little more thatn the iBook we got an iMac G5, superdrive, 160GB hdd, 512mb ram. man am i excited!!!!!!!!!
:mac: :spook: :black: :biohazard

QUOTE Thanks
dtravis7

dtravis7 has a reputation beyond reputedtravis7 has a reputation beyond reputedtravis7 has a reputation beyond reputedtravis7 has a reputation beyond reputedtravis7 has a reputation beyond reputedtravis7 has a reputation beyond reputedtravis7 has a reputation beyond reputedtravis7 has a reputation beyond reputedtravis7 has a reputation beyond reputedtravis7 has a reputation beyond reputedtravis7 has a reputation beyond repute
Mac Specs: iMac 2.4 C2D 10.10.1, iMac 2.16 C2d 10.6.8, Macbook2007 10.8.4, Mac Mini 10.8.4, iPhone 3GS Note 8!!

Great system! I got the iMac 20" 2.1 just before Christmas and love it.

Congrats on that nice new Mac!!
QUOTE Thanks
EDIT-XTREEM

EDIT-XTREEM has a spectacular aura about

Same!

Mac Pro (Early 2009) 8 Core 2.26 GHz, 6 GB Ram, 640 GB Drive. Dell 2408WFP.
QUOTE Thanks

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

« Turning off iMac screen without sleep? | When are the Intel Rev. B machines due? »