Help with apple presentation
    Hey guys, long time lurker first time poster. I have to give a presentation on how apple is changing the business environment as a group, and my part is to discuss how apple's innovations have influenced the market with the stuff like ipad/ipod/iphone and what not. Could someone perhaps point me towards the direction where I can maybe find a timeline of their products as well as sales figures of their rivals? Or just a general direction or site? Thanks in advance!

27" i7 iMac, 15" Macbook Pro TB, 13" Macbook Air, iPhone 6S, iPod Nano 7th Gen
    Shouldn't this be research that you do for whatever class you need to do the presentation for?
    Mac-Forums is shutting down in the near future. Read this thread to learn more.

Yes it is. I am looking up the info but I was just trying to get a helping hand as it isn't turning information that is too useful.

2011 13" MBP 2.3ghz, 8gig ram, OS 10.8.5
    Quote Originally Posted by awc8587 View Post
    Or just a general direction or site? Thanks in advance!
    Just about anything I would suggest or point you to...could be just as easily (and more quickly) found by you via a Google search.

The trick to a fast & effective internet search is using the proper search terms. For example...I have found many articles in Wikipedia to be pretty useful.

If I use the internet search term..."Mac OS History" (for example)...Wikipedia comes up with some very interesting information. But then you would get quite a few other websites as well.

If you're looking for info relating to:

- how apple is changing the business environment as a group
    - how apple's innovations have influenced the market
    - timeline of their products
    - sales figures of their rivals

You need to tailor & refine your internet searches for this info. As as you find refine your search term/terms more & more until you find info you can use.

There is certainly no single website that is going to have all this myself or someone else pointing you to 1 or 2 websites really would only be a beginning for this assignment.

Hopefully since 3:46pm today (time of your first post)'ve been doing some internet searches on your own to find info. Now that it's 2 hours should have tons of info!

- Nick
    - Too many "beachballs", read this: Beachballs
    - Computer seems slower than it used to? Read this for some slow computer tips: Speedup
    - Almost full hard drive? Some solutions. Out of Space
    - Apple Battery Info. Battery

Thread Information