Los Angeles, CA
    MacBook Pro 15" Retina, 8GB RAM, 250GB SSD, Intel i7 2.3GHz.
    Apple customer service is excellent!
    I was talking on my iPhone 5 this past Saturday, when all of a sudden, I could hear nothing. The phone was working, and the call hadn't dropped, yet there was no sound. So I hung up the call, and pushed the + button; the screen said "Ringer (headphones)", but I didn't have any headphones inserted into the jack. Luckily, I was just a block away from an Apple Store (Glendale, CA, at the Americana mall). I had to make a Genius Bar appointment for an hour later to have someone look at the phone, which really wasn't much of a problem, as I had a few places to visit nearby. When my appointment time arrived, the Blue Shirt guy looked at the phone, and said, "Yep. Your headphone jack has malfunctioned. I'll go get you a new phone." Luckily, I had performed a phone backup via iTunes (as I do every Friday night), so within 10 minutes, I had a new phone, and was then able to restore my phone in minutes (my MacBook Pro was in my car trunk that day). It was a no-hassle experience, and I couldn't be happier with Apple customer service!
    iPhone 6 Plus 64GB / MacBook Pro 15" w/ Retina Display (2012)

2011 13" MBP 2.3ghz, 8gig ram, OS 10.8.5
    Sounds like it was an awesome experience!

It's nice to have product problem...and have the supplier (Apple) make you feel like a King! This is why Apple is #1 in customer service!!!

Whenever someone has a problem with Apple (and posts about it here)...I have to shake my head thinking..."Hmm...are we really getting the whole story??"

Congrats again,

- Nick
    - Too many "beachballs", read this: Beachballs
    - Computer seems slower than it used to? Read this for some slow computer tips: Speedup
    - Almost full hard drive? Some solutions. Out of Space
    - Apple Battery Info. Battery

Mac Mini Core 2 Duo
    Yeah, great to hear the good stories, not just the bad ones.

Mac Mini Core i7 2012 | White 2009 MacBook 2 Ghz | 733 Mhz G4 Quicksilver
    Unlike some, Apple seems to get the fact that a happy customer will likely remain a loyal customer, and, of course, they'll tell other people about it.
    Member of the Month September 2008 & August 2012 | Found advice useful? use the rep system

Fort Worth, Texas
    27" iMac i5, 3.2 GHz, iPad 3, iPhone 5c, iPhone 6+, 3 iPods, El Capitan
    By golly, we have another 3 star general!

+1 With Apple keeping their customers satisfied. Now if only the Apple stores were less crowded....

Skokie Illinois
    2008 black macbook 2.4/2/250 running 10.7.5,
    Apple's customer service is really the best. just had them replace my black macbooks battery because it swelled up to the point it would not allow the computer to function. they replaced the battery with a brand new battery at no cost. pretty sure no pc company would even care about the battery after almost 5 years and even consider replacing it at no cost. Apple rocks!

Nambucca Heads Australia
    iMac i5 2.7GHz, 16GB memory, OS 10.11.1.
    Less crowded?

Wow Charlie think of us battling shareholders!
    Hang on to those original install discs like grim death! Using OS X.7 or later make a bootable USB thumb drive before running Installer!

MacBook Pro Retina
    I had a great experience with them when I bought my display and wanted AppleCare. The rep told me he was just going to add it to my macbook AppleCare, so it was covered with no charge. Saved me $100.

Thread Information