2008 15" MBP Yosemite, 2012 21.5" iMac Yosemite
    Thumbs up Very Happy With Genius Bar Service
    I just had to relay my Genius Bar experience this weekend.

I noticed on Friday that a speck of dust had found its way behind the camera lens on my iPhone 5. I went online Saturday and made an appointment for Sunday at the Genius Bar. Sunday was insanely busy at the Apple Store and made me wonder if I was going to have to wait forever. I checked in with the first "blue shirt" I saw and waited about 3 or 4 minutes. I showed the guy how the speck shows up when I try to take a photo. He agreed. Gave me a new iPhone 5 for free, and had me on my way in less than 10 minutes. It was a great experience. So simple, so friendly, so painless.
    64GB iPhone 6, 64GB iPad Air 2.

Reminder: Please include your Mac's specs. This will make it much easier for the other members to assist you.

In Denial
    4GB Mac Mini 2012, 13" MBA, 15" MacBook Pro OSX 10.7, 32 GB iPhone 3GS, iPad2 64gb 3G
    Great to hear!

Glad they took care of it for you.
    I've always wanted to be smart, handsome and modest. But, I guess I'll have to be satisfied with two out of three . . .

2011 13" MBP 2.3ghz, 8gig ram, OS 10.8.5
    Congratulations. I also have had mostly over the top positive experiences with the Apple Store!

- Nick
    - Too many "beachballs", read this: Beachballs
    - Computer seems slower than it used to? Read this for some slow computer tips: Speedup
    - Almost full hard drive? Some solutions. Out of Space
    - Apple Battery Info. Battery

4.1 Mac Pro. 15" MBP. 13" MBP. 17" PB. PM G5. iPhone 6S+ 64gb Gold. Apple Watch 42mm.
    If only other service centers would be so cordial. I always get good results from the Genius Bar, even if it is just for quick tips on fixes and issues.
    “If you are distressed by anything external, the pain is not due to the thing itself but to your own estimate of it; and this you have the power to revoke at any moment.” Marcus Aurelius

West of Paris
    MacBookPro, iMac, OS 10.10.5, iPhone 5c, iPad mini iOS 9.0.2
    Same occurred to me last saturday busy afternoon west of Paris. With appointment, went there for an upgrade from snow Leopard (I had been there 2 weeks ago just to prepare my stuff, my software and my complete backup on the time capsule). Upgrading is a painful moment for me, with the anxiety that something may go wrong. The guy told me we would directly upgrade in one giant hop from snow leopard to mountain lion without even a stop at Lion, carried on the 60' upgrade on the bar, which went like a dream. When I quit happy like a kid, I realized I had not paid for the license cost of the upgrade, went back to mention it and open my credit card. "No" came the reply, if it is for free, it is for free. Quite comforting. I like their style
    -- Michelangelo
    MacBookPro, iMac, iPhone 5c, iPad mini, AirPort Time Capsule (1st Generation), AirPort extreme (3rd generation)

Thread Information