New To Mac-Forums?

Welcome to our community! Join the discussion today by registering your FREE account. If you have any problems with the registration process, please contact us!

Get your questions answered by community gurus • Advice and insight from world-class Apple enthusiasts • Exclusive access to members-only contests, giveaways and deals

Join today!

Start a Discussion

Mac-Forums Brief

Subscribe to Mac-Forums Brief to receive special offers from Mac-Forums partners and sponsors

Join the conversation RSS
Schweb's Lounge Forum for general conversation, chit chat, or most topics that don't fit in another forum.

Looking for old macintosh game

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

oAfonsinho

oAfonsinho is on a distinguished road

Hi,

in my early ages i had an apple macintosh desktop with an awesome game, but i canīt remember the name.

All i can remember is that the game started with a space ship crashing in a island. The game was a bit futuristic but not to much. The character was like a pilot with a brown jacket and blond hair (i think) and you have had to explore the island, with some wreckages, switches, etc..

Does anyone remember the name of this game??

Thanks.
QUOTE Thanks
louishen

louishen has a brilliant futurelouishen has a brilliant futurelouishen has a brilliant futurelouishen has a brilliant futurelouishen has a brilliant futurelouishen has a brilliant futurelouishen has a brilliant futurelouishen has a brilliant futurelouishen has a brilliant futurelouishen has a brilliant futurelouishen has a brilliant future
Mac Specs: Mac Mini Core i7 2012 | White 2009 MacBook 2 Ghz | 733 Mhz G4 Quicksilver

have a look at this list to see if you can hunt it down

List of Macintosh games - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Member of the Month September 2008 & August 2012 | Found advice useful? – use the rep system
QUOTE Thanks
oAfonsinho

oAfonsinho is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by louishen View Post
have a look at this list to see if you can hunt it down

List of Macintosh games - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Already did. But no luck =/

thanks.
QUOTE Thanks
cradom

cradom has a brilliant futurecradom has a brilliant futurecradom has a brilliant futurecradom has a brilliant futurecradom has a brilliant futurecradom has a brilliant futurecradom has a brilliant futurecradom has a brilliant futurecradom has a brilliant futurecradom has a brilliant future
Mac Specs: 21in iMac core2 Duo- 13in macbook - 10.9 on both

Was it a text game like Zork?
QUOTE Thanks
jebug29

jebug29 is on a distinguished road
Mac Specs: 2011 21" iMac - 4GB RAM - Intel Sandy Bridge i5

Could you be a bit more specific as to how long ago it was, what kind of Mac it was, was the game 3D or 2D, point and click or keyboard-based, etc.?

I've been combing a couple of page results on Macintosh Garden but haven't really seen anything that matches your description.
QUOTE Thanks

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

« Microsoft to merge its islands into one holistic continent | Charger cord protection - advice wanted »