Thread: what to buy

what to buy
    spouse will be starting to drive the big rigs cross country and will need a computer for the road, must be wireless and be able to play usb flash drives. seems there are so many different models out here. what would be a good choice, like i said, mainly watch movies and surf the internet.

27" i7 iMac, 24" iMac, 13" Macbook Air, iPhone 5 & 5S, iPod Nano 7th Gen, iPad 2 16GB WiFi, iPad 3
    A Macbook Air should serve your needs well. It has wireless and USB support and the battery life that allows it to go for long in between charges..

Be sure to read the Community Guidelines | The more information you provide, the better answers you get, remember GIGO.

4.1 Mac Pro. 15" MBP. 13" MBP. 17" PB. PM G5. iPhone 6S+ 64gb Gold. Apple Watch 42mm.
    Is there a certain screen size, storage amount, portability size you're looking for? The 13" MBAir sounds best from my point of view. If that is too small for movies, I would look for a refurbished 15" MBP. The 15" will be nice for movies due to larger screen and the dedicated graphics card will also be better with some videos. I would look at a refurbished model if the price difference was substantial. There doesn't seem to be that much of a difference between a new/refurbished Air. It's a toss up between those two, with the Air winning only due to lower price. I would want the 15" if I were in your position.
    “If you are distressed by anything external, the pain is not due to the thing itself but to your own estimate of it; and this you have the power to revoke at any moment.” Marcus Aurelius

thats what i was leaning towards, the mac book air. well there not cheap. doesnt seem there are to many 15" units used. what about a macpro laptop.

Thread Information