New To Mac-Forums?

Welcome to our community! Join the discussion today by registering your FREE account. If you have any problems with the registration process, please contact us!

Get your questions answered by community gurus • Advice and insight from world-class Apple enthusiasts • Exclusive access to members-only contests, giveaways and deals

Join today!

Start a Discussion

Mac-Forums Brief

Subscribe to Mac-Forums Brief to receive special offers from Mac-Forums partners and sponsors

Join the conversation RSS
Schweb's Lounge Forum for general conversation, chit chat, or most topics that don't fit in another forum.

Why does...

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

Dysfunction

Dysfunction has a brilliant futureDysfunction has a brilliant futureDysfunction has a brilliant futureDysfunction has a brilliant futureDysfunction has a brilliant futureDysfunction has a brilliant futureDysfunction has a brilliant futureDysfunction has a brilliant futureDysfunction has a brilliant futureDysfunction has a brilliant futureDysfunction has a brilliant future
Mac Specs: 2008 and 2011 15" mbps, late 11 iMac, iPhone 4s, and too many ipods and other stuff

This :

always happen after this:

I really should just not travel on holiday weekends.

mike
This machine kills fascists
Got # ? phear the command line!
QUOTE Thanks
louishen

louishen has a brilliant futurelouishen has a brilliant futurelouishen has a brilliant futurelouishen has a brilliant futurelouishen has a brilliant futurelouishen has a brilliant futurelouishen has a brilliant futurelouishen has a brilliant futurelouishen has a brilliant futurelouishen has a brilliant futurelouishen has a brilliant future
Mac Specs: Mac Mini Core i7 2012 | White 2009 MacBook 2 Ghz | 733 Mhz G4 Quicksilver

That doesn't look like Arizona?

Member of the Month September 2008 & August 2012 | Found advice useful? – use the rep system
QUOTE Thanks
Raz0rEdge

Raz0rEdge has a brilliant futureRaz0rEdge has a brilliant futureRaz0rEdge has a brilliant futureRaz0rEdge has a brilliant futureRaz0rEdge has a brilliant futureRaz0rEdge has a brilliant futureRaz0rEdge has a brilliant futureRaz0rEdge has a brilliant futureRaz0rEdge has a brilliant futureRaz0rEdge has a brilliant futureRaz0rEdge has a brilliant future
Mac Specs: 27" i7 iMac, 24" iMac, 13" Macbook Air, iPhone 5 & 5S, iPod Nano 7th Gen, iPad 2 16GB WiFi, iPad 3

And what does that symbol mean?

--
Regards
...Ashwin

Be sure to read the Community Guidelines | The more information you provide, the better answers you get, remember GIGO.
QUOTE Thanks
Dysfunction

Dysfunction has a brilliant futureDysfunction has a brilliant futureDysfunction has a brilliant futureDysfunction has a brilliant futureDysfunction has a brilliant futureDysfunction has a brilliant futureDysfunction has a brilliant futureDysfunction has a brilliant futureDysfunction has a brilliant futureDysfunction has a brilliant futureDysfunction has a brilliant future
Mac Specs: 2008 and 2011 15" mbps, late 11 iMac, iPhone 4s, and too many ipods and other stuff

Lou, it's not. It's the A5 somewhere around Heidelberg. That, is the sign that signifies the end of speed restrictions... Kind of (there is an advisory speed limit).

mike
QUOTE Thanks
Raz0rEdge

Raz0rEdge has a brilliant futureRaz0rEdge has a brilliant futureRaz0rEdge has a brilliant futureRaz0rEdge has a brilliant futureRaz0rEdge has a brilliant futureRaz0rEdge has a brilliant futureRaz0rEdge has a brilliant futureRaz0rEdge has a brilliant futureRaz0rEdge has a brilliant futureRaz0rEdge has a brilliant futureRaz0rEdge has a brilliant future
Mac Specs: 27" i7 iMac, 24" iMac, 13" Macbook Air, iPhone 5 & 5S, iPod Nano 7th Gen, iPad 2 16GB WiFi, iPad 3

Is this an Autobahn thing? If that sign is an end of speed restrictions..I would've expected cars zooming by each other at crazy speeds..

--
Regards
...Ashwin

Be sure to read the Community Guidelines | The more information you provide, the better answers you get, remember GIGO.
QUOTE Thanks
Dysfunction

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raz0rEdge View Post
Is this an Autobahn thing? If that sign is an end of speed restrictions..I would've expected cars zooming by each other at crazy speeds..
Yes, and often.. There is no chance to there is too much traffic.

Although, there is something about the irony of being stopped in an unrestricted zone.

Oh and Ashwin, earlier in the day I was doing about 180kph (112 mph) and got passed like I was standing still. But that was at 7am.

mike
QUOTE Thanks
Raz0rEdge

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dysfunction View Post

Although, there is something about the irony of being stopped in an unrestricted zone.

Oh and Ashwin, earlier in the day I was doing about 180kph (112 mph) and got passed like I was standing still. But that was at 7am.
Oh man! I would love to get out to do that without having the fear of being pulled over..are you vacationing in speed country and how fast have you gone?

--
Regards
...Ashwin

QUOTE Thanks
Dysfunction

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raz0rEdge View Post
Oh man! I would love to get out to do that without having the fear of being pulled over..are you vacationing in speed country and how fast have you gone?
I'm here for work. This trip... Meh, not very fast... Kind of depends on the traffic, weather, and the car.

mike
QUOTE Thanks
iWhat

iWhat has a reputation beyond reputeiWhat has a reputation beyond reputeiWhat has a reputation beyond reputeiWhat has a reputation beyond reputeiWhat has a reputation beyond reputeiWhat has a reputation beyond reputeiWhat has a reputation beyond reputeiWhat has a reputation beyond reputeiWhat has a reputation beyond reputeiWhat has a reputation beyond reputeiWhat has a reputation beyond repute
Mac Specs: Macbook, iMac G5, iPad, iPhone 4, iPod (MANY)!

Quote:

What are you in Germany for, btw?

Können Sie Deutsch?
QUOTE Thanks
Dysfunction

Quote:
Originally Posted by iWhat View Post
What are you in Germany for, btw?

Können Sie Deutsch?
Business trip.

I hope so.. otherwise I've no idea what I'm actually saying.

mike
QUOTE Thanks
vansmith

vansmith has a reputation beyond reputevansmith has a reputation beyond reputevansmith has a reputation beyond reputevansmith has a reputation beyond reputevansmith has a reputation beyond reputevansmith has a reputation beyond reputevansmith has a reputation beyond reputevansmith has a reputation beyond reputevansmith has a reputation beyond reputevansmith has a reputation beyond reputevansmith has a reputation beyond repute
Mac Specs: 2012 13" MBP (2.5 i5, 8GB)

Quote:
I really should just not travel on holiday weekends.
If you want to get anywhere fast, don't go on a holiday weekend. As much as I enjoyed long weekends when I worked during the summer, getting home on the Thursday nights was a test of my patience.

Important Links: Community Guidelines : Use the reputation system if you've been helped.
M-F Blog :: Write for the blog
Writing a Quality Post
QUOTE Thanks

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

« MacBook White (2006-2009) | watching Viooz on Safari »