New To Mac-Forums?

Welcome to our community! Join the discussion today by registering your FREE account. If you have any problems with the registration process, please contact us!

Get your questions answered by community gurus Advice and insight from world-class Apple enthusiasts Exclusive access to members-only contests, giveaways and deals

Join today!

Start a Discussion

Mac-Forums Brief

Subscribe to Mac-Forums Brief to receive special offers from Mac-Forums partners and sponsors

Join the conversation RSS
Schweb's Lounge Forum for general conversation, chit chat, or most topics that don't fit in another forum.

No mamber image upload

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

Steve1

I am trying to add an image to my profile. For every image I try I get the following error message when I try to 'Save Changes'.
'There has been an error in the upload. Please ensure that the file has been correctly selected and that the upload has taken place successfully'.
On the previous page I get: The 'This is your new image' with the image I chose.
QUOTE Thanks
Mr Bobbins

Mr Bobbins has a spectacular aura about

Try turning the firewall out if you have one. What system are you running ?

Is the picture the correct size ?

'Note: The maximum size of your custom image is 100 by 100 pixels or 64.0 KB (whichever is smaller).'
QUOTE Thanks
Steve1

The image is 100 x 35
I really do not feel too good about turning off my firewall and leaving my system open just to upload an image.

System; Win xp, Opera 8.0
QUOTE Thanks
Mr Bobbins

Mr Bobbins has a spectacular aura about

The chance that someone will take that moment to hack into your computer are minimal, so long as you turn the firewall back on afterwards you should be ok.

Is the image size under 64 KB ?
QUOTE Thanks

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

« Question - Custom Mac OS X Machine | creating script for system login »