Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Specs:
    27" i7 iMac, 24" iMac, 13" Macbook Air, iPhone 6S, iPod Nano 7th GeniPad 3
    The Mac-Forums Pet List
    A lot of us are proud owners of pets of all sorts, dogs, cats and event those little furry critters some people consider pets..

So let's see some pictures and share stories about the things that they do to crack you up..

Here is our 15-month old Fox Red Labrador Chase as a puppy and as he is now with her new 8-week old puppy Yellow Labrador Chloe..

Chase couldn't be more happier to have a full-time playmate in the house and is having a blast. Turns out Chloe is quite a little feisty little girl and is a good compliment to Chase's personality..

It's absolutely true what they say about a tired dog is a good dog..these guys tire themselves out in about 45 mins of play and then nap for hours on end..
    Attached Images Attached Images
    --
    Regards
    ...Ashwin

Be sure to read the Community Guidelines | The more information you provide, the better answers you get, remember GIGO.

Specs:
    -->
    Bailey is the Dalmatian, Lacie is the Yorkshire Terrier, Onyx is our Bombay, and Scooby is our Bearded Dragon.

The Dalmatian pretty much chills all day and the cat and the yorkie run the house constantly. The dragon is my office pet, and the highlight of his day is the cricket lunch.
    13" rMBP 256gb | Mac Mini | 24" ACD | 64GB Verizon iPhone 6s Plus | 64GB iPad Air 2 LTE | 16GB iPad mini 2 | Gen 7 Nano | Gen 4 iPod Touch | TV1 | TV3 | TV4 | Watch Sport 42mm Space Gray

Specs:
    Beautiful pets there..I've a strong affection to Dalmatians seeing as our first pet when I was a child was a Dalmatian that was just awesome and who can't love a dog with those cute spots..
    --
    Regards
    ...Ashwin

Be sure to read the Community Guidelines | The more information you provide, the better answers you get, remember GIGO.

Specs:
    09 MBP 8GB ram 500GB HD OS 10.9 32B iPad 4 32GB iPhone 5 iOs7 2TB TC Apple TV3
    My current pets Ducky the Sun Conure and KK the Tabby.

Specs:
    09 MBP 8GB ram 500GB HD OS 10.9 32B iPad 4 32GB iPhone 5 iOs7 2TB TC Apple TV3
    Sorry had to reduce file size but this is Ducky.

Specs:
    2008 Unibody MacBook / 2009 White MacBook / iMac C2D 2.16 GHz 20" / iMac G5 1.6 GHz 17"
    This is Sam, our 12 year old lab / dally cross. He has the dalmatian character but mostly labrador looks, and he never stops running around.

Currently he's on patrol in the garden in case any naughty pigeons dare to land on his territory.

The first picture was taken last year at Loch Tay, rescuing a stick (has to be done you know), and the second a couple of years earlier (just rolling for joy).

You can see the difference in photo quality between the iPhone 3GS and the 4S.

I like these kinds of topics, because I love to see pictures of happy animals.

Cheers

Hugh
    A little knowledge is a dangerous thing.
    Warning - this user has only a little knowledge

Specs:
    A Lab/Dalmatian mix is interesting, perhaps if he were a yellow lab, he'd have spots too.. Looks like he's doing what Labs love to do and where they love to do it..

Our Chase can't get enough of the water or snow..he's not a big fan of the rain..
    --
    Regards
    ...Ashwin

Specs:
    2008 Unibody MacBook / 2009 White MacBook / iMac C2D 2.16 GHz 20" / iMac G5 1.6 GHz 17"
    He's got white spots on his chest, which is apparently common in this cross, but if you can ignore the black you can see Sam is a long legged muscular typical dally shape.

It takes a good long walk to wear him out even these days, and the only way to get compliance. This is one full on beast, always on the go and constantly needing stimulation.

But ... we wouldn't change him

Cheers

Hugh

Specs:
    21in. iMac 10.11 --- HP win 10
    Our little girl Molly. She is half Lab and half Pit. We also have a Schnauzer, Scooter, will post pics when I get home.
    http://s228.photobucket.com/user/cra...y/Molly?page=1
    Delusions are often functional. A motherís opinions about her childrenís beauty, intelligence, goodness, et cetera ad nauseam, keep her from drowning them at birth.
    -Lazarus Long

Specs:
    Craig, she totally didn't destroy all that paper right? Also, that's a very large chew bone she's got..would take her months to get anywhere..but looking at the other pictures, perhaps she needs it..
    --
    Regards
    ...Ashwin

Specs:
    21in. iMac 10.11 --- HP win 10
    Unfortunately, yes she did. That bone would last her about a week then. She's grown since then. Now it would last about 2 days.
    I also have baseboards she's destroyed and she even chewed a hole in the sheetrock wall behind the bar. Glad her teething/chewing days are about over. She's almost 2 years old.

Edit: Found one of Scooter. Cant believe I don't have more. He's about 15 years old, surviving his parents and all his littermates. Going blind and deaf, has arthritis but still kicking. Can give Molly a run for her money when he wants to.
    Delusions are often functional. A motherís opinions about her childrenís beauty, intelligence, goodness, et cetera ad nauseam, keep her from drowning them at birth.
    -Lazarus Long

Specs:
    20" Intel iMac 2.4 Ghz/3G Ram/320HD, Snow Leopard. PBook G4, 1.5Ghz/1.5 Ram/250 HD, Leopard 10.5.6.
    Our house is like a zoo.... I will have to gather the pictures Gorgeous pup Razor....
    Try my custom Mac Forums Search Engine: Mac Forums Google Search

Please use the reputation system if you consider any help given useful (it's the little ✓/✘ on the left <---)

Specs:
    Imac 27" Retina 5K, 512GB Flash Storage, 3.3Ghz, 16GB memory, OS X.11.5.
    My six year baby is Aust Champ Alamosa Bit of a Smasher Pembroke Corgi in the avatar. Bred from US Champion Bit of a Sports Coat.
    Hang on to those original install discs like grim death! Using OS X.7 or later make a bootable USB thumb drive before running Installer!

Specs:
    MacBookAir5,2:10.9.5-MacMini3,1:10.9.5-iPhone6,1:8.4.1
    This is Daisy. She's a Tabby. She agrees that MacBooks can get warm, but not too hot!
    Never judge a man, untill you have walked a mile in his shoes...
    That way you'll be a mile away from him, and you'll have his shoes.

Specs:
    And not even interrupted the Flurry screensaver !

Cheers

Hugh

Thread Information