New To Mac-Forums?

Welcome to our community! Join the discussion today by registering your FREE account. If you have any problems with the registration process, please contact us!

Get your questions answered by community gurus Advice and insight from world-class Apple enthusiasts Exclusive access to members-only contests, giveaways and deals

Join today!

Start a Discussion

Mac-Forums Brief

Subscribe to Mac-Forums Brief to receive special offers from Mac-Forums partners and sponsors

Join the conversation RSS
Schweb's Lounge Forum for general conversation, chit chat, or most topics that don't fit in another forum.

The Mac-Forums Pet List

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

Raz0rEdge

Raz0rEdge has a brilliant futureRaz0rEdge has a brilliant futureRaz0rEdge has a brilliant futureRaz0rEdge has a brilliant futureRaz0rEdge has a brilliant futureRaz0rEdge has a brilliant futureRaz0rEdge has a brilliant futureRaz0rEdge has a brilliant futureRaz0rEdge has a brilliant futureRaz0rEdge has a brilliant futureRaz0rEdge has a brilliant future
Mac Specs: 27" i7 iMac, 24" iMac, 13" Macbook Air, iPhone 5 & 5S, iPod Nano 7th Gen, iPad 2 16GB WiFi, iPad 3

A lot of us are proud owners of pets of all sorts, dogs, cats and event those little furry critters some people consider pets..

So let's see some pictures and share stories about the things that they do to crack you up..

Here is our 15-month old Fox Red Labrador Chase as a puppy and as he is now with her new 8-week old puppy Yellow Labrador Chloe..

Chase couldn't be more happier to have a full-time playmate in the house and is having a blast. Turns out Chloe is quite a little feisty little girl and is a good compliment to Chase's personality..

It's absolutely true what they say about a tired dog is a good dog..these guys tire themselves out in about 45 mins of play and then nap for hours on end..
Attached Images
File Type: jpg DSC_0158 copy.jpg (240.0 KB, 110 views)
File Type: jpg 292234_10200582721786749_1123157515_n.jpg (52.4 KB, 111 views)

--
Regards
...Ashwin

Be sure to read the Community Guidelines | The more information you provide, the better answers you get, remember GIGO.
QUOTE Thanks
JohnCL

JohnCL is a glorious beacon of lightJohnCL is a glorious beacon of lightJohnCL is a glorious beacon of lightJohnCL is a glorious beacon of lightJohnCL is a glorious beacon of lightJohnCL is a glorious beacon of light
Mac Specs: -->

Bailey is the Dalmatian, Lacie is the Yorkshire Terrier, Onyx is our Bombay, and Scooby is our Bearded Dragon.

The Dalmatian pretty much chills all day and the cat and the yorkie run the house constantly. The dragon is my office pet, and the highlight of his day is the cricket lunch.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 231102_1023480718953_1462_n.jpg (45.6 KB, 109 views)
File Type: jpg 601087_3877519310429_669087021_n.jpg (101.8 KB, 106 views)
File Type: jpg 207632_4737250323167_2112656386_n.jpg (147.7 KB, 108 views)
File Type: jpg 9535_1173494389201_418117_n.jpg (59.9 KB, 105 views)

2.4GHz 13" rMBP 256gb | 2.5GHz Mac Mini w/ FusionDrive | Mac Mini Server 2.53GHz | Dual 2.0GHz PowerMac G5 | 24" ACD | 32GB Verizon iPhone 5S | iPad 32GB Verizon LTE | iPad mini 16GB | Gen 7 Nano | TV1 | TV3
QUOTE Thanks
Raz0rEdge

Raz0rEdge has a brilliant futureRaz0rEdge has a brilliant futureRaz0rEdge has a brilliant futureRaz0rEdge has a brilliant futureRaz0rEdge has a brilliant futureRaz0rEdge has a brilliant futureRaz0rEdge has a brilliant futureRaz0rEdge has a brilliant futureRaz0rEdge has a brilliant futureRaz0rEdge has a brilliant futureRaz0rEdge has a brilliant future
Mac Specs: 27" i7 iMac, 24" iMac, 13" Macbook Air, iPhone 5 & 5S, iPod Nano 7th Gen, iPad 2 16GB WiFi, iPad 3

Beautiful pets there..I've a strong affection to Dalmatians seeing as our first pet when I was a child was a Dalmatian that was just awesome and who can't love a dog with those cute spots..

--
Regards
...Ashwin

Be sure to read the Community Guidelines | The more information you provide, the better answers you get, remember GIGO.
QUOTE Thanks
osxx

osxx is a name known to allosxx is a name known to allosxx is a name known to allosxx is a name known to allosxx is a name known to allosxx is a name known to allosxx is a name known to all
Mac Specs: 09 MBP 8GB ram 500GB HD OS 10.9 32B iPad 4 32GB iPhone 5 iOs7 2TB TC Apple TV3

My current pets Ducky the Sun Conure and KK the Tabby.
Attached Images
File Type: jpeg DSC_0027.jpeg (483.8 KB, 108 views)
QUOTE Thanks
osxx

osxx is a name known to allosxx is a name known to allosxx is a name known to allosxx is a name known to allosxx is a name known to allosxx is a name known to allosxx is a name known to all
Mac Specs: 09 MBP 8GB ram 500GB HD OS 10.9 32B iPad 4 32GB iPhone 5 iOs7 2TB TC Apple TV3

Sorry had to reduce file size but this is Ducky.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg DSC_0005.jpg (193.0 KB, 103 views)
QUOTE Thanks
hugtheslug

hugtheslug is a jewel in the roughhugtheslug is a jewel in the rough
Mac Specs: 2013 MacBook Air i5 13" / MacBook C2D 2.13GHz / iMac G5 iSight 1.9GHz / iMac G5 1.6 GHz / Pismo G4

This is Sam, our 12 year old lab / dally cross. He has the dalmatian character but mostly labrador looks, and he never stops running around.

Currently he's on patrol in the garden in case any naughty pigeons dare to land on his territory.

The first picture was taken last year at Loch Tay, rescuing a stick (has to be done you know), and the second a couple of years earlier (just rolling for joy).

You can see the difference in photo quality between the iPhone 3GS and the 4S.

I like these kinds of topics, because I love to see pictures of happy animals.

Cheers

Hugh
Attached Images
File Type: jpeg Sam Loch Tay.jpeg (201.4 KB, 105 views)
File Type: jpg Sam Rolling.JPG (90.7 KB, 103 views)

A little knowledge is a dangerous thing.
Warning - this user has only a little knowledge
QUOTE Thanks
Raz0rEdge

A Lab/Dalmatian mix is interesting, perhaps if he were a yellow lab, he'd have spots too.. Looks like he's doing what Labs love to do and where they love to do it..

Our Chase can't get enough of the water or snow..he's not a big fan of the rain..

--
Regards
...Ashwin

QUOTE Thanks
hugtheslug

Mac Specs: 2013 MacBook Air i5 13" / MacBook C2D 2.13GHz / iMac G5 iSight 1.9GHz / iMac G5 1.6 GHz / Pismo G4

He's got white spots on his chest, which is apparently common in this cross, but if you can ignore the black you can see Sam is a long legged muscular typical dally shape.

It takes a good long walk to wear him out even these days, and the only way to get compliance. This is one full on beast, always on the go and constantly needing stimulation.

But ... we wouldn't change him

Cheers

Hugh

QUOTE Thanks
cradom

cradom has much to be proud ofcradom has much to be proud ofcradom has much to be proud ofcradom has much to be proud ofcradom has much to be proud ofcradom has much to be proud ofcradom has much to be proud ofcradom has much to be proud ofcradom has much to be proud ofcradom has much to be proud of
Mac Specs: 21in iMac core2 Duo- 13in macbook - 10.9 on both

Our little girl Molly. She is half Lab and half Pit. We also have a Schnauzer, Scooter, will post pics when I get home.
http://s228.photobucket.com/user/cra...y/Molly?page=1

Craig Domingue - resident redneck.
QUOTE Thanks
Raz0rEdge

Craig, she totally didn't destroy all that paper right? Also, that's a very large chew bone she's got..would take her months to get anywhere..but looking at the other pictures, perhaps she needs it..

--
Regards
...Ashwin

QUOTE Thanks
cradom

cradom has much to be proud ofcradom has much to be proud ofcradom has much to be proud ofcradom has much to be proud ofcradom has much to be proud ofcradom has much to be proud ofcradom has much to be proud ofcradom has much to be proud ofcradom has much to be proud ofcradom has much to be proud of
Mac Specs: 21in iMac core2 Duo- 13in macbook - 10.9 on both

Unfortunately, yes she did. That bone would last her about a week then. She's grown since then. Now it would last about 2 days.
I also have baseboards she's destroyed and she even chewed a hole in the sheetrock wall behind the bar. Glad her teething/chewing days are about over. She's almost 2 years old.

Edit: Found one of Scooter. Cant believe I don't have more. He's about 15 years old, surviving his parents and all his littermates. Going blind and deaf, has arthritis but still kicking. Can give Molly a run for her money when he wants to.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 0119111927.jpg (135.9 KB, 98 views)

Craig Domingue - resident redneck.
QUOTE Thanks
Kevriano

Kevriano is a name known to allKevriano is a name known to allKevriano is a name known to allKevriano is a name known to allKevriano is a name known to allKevriano is a name known to allKevriano is a name known to all
Mac Specs: 20" Intel iMac 2.4 Ghz/3G Ram/320HD, Snow Leopard. PBook G4, 1.5Ghz/1.5 Ram/250 HD, Leopard 10.5.6.

Our house is like a zoo.... I will have to gather the pictures Gorgeous pup Razor....

Try my custom Mac Forums Search Engine: Mac Forums Google Search

Please use the reputation system if you consider any help given useful (it's the little ✓/✘ on the left <---)

QUOTE Thanks
harryb2448

harryb2448 has a reputation beyond reputeharryb2448 has a reputation beyond reputeharryb2448 has a reputation beyond reputeharryb2448 has a reputation beyond reputeharryb2448 has a reputation beyond reputeharryb2448 has a reputation beyond reputeharryb2448 has a reputation beyond reputeharryb2448 has a reputation beyond reputeharryb2448 has a reputation beyond reputeharryb2448 has a reputation beyond reputeharryb2448 has a reputation beyond repute
Mac Specs: iMac i5 2.7GHz OS X.9.4

My six year baby is Aust Champ Alamosa Bit of a Smasher Pembroke Corgi in the avatar. Bred from US Champion Bit of a Sports Coat.

Hang on to those original install discs like grim death! Using OS X.7 or later make a bootable USB thumb drive before running Installer!
QUOTE Thanks
XJ-linux

XJ-linux has a reputation beyond reputeXJ-linux has a reputation beyond reputeXJ-linux has a reputation beyond reputeXJ-linux has a reputation beyond reputeXJ-linux has a reputation beyond reputeXJ-linux has a reputation beyond reputeXJ-linux has a reputation beyond reputeXJ-linux has a reputation beyond reputeXJ-linux has a reputation beyond reputeXJ-linux has a reputation beyond reputeXJ-linux has a reputation beyond repute
Mac Specs: MacBookAir5,2:10.9.4-MacMini3,1:10.9.4-iPhone6,1:7.1.2

This is Daisy. She's a Tabby. She agrees that MacBooks can get warm, but not too hot!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Daisy1.jpg (527.4 KB, 80 views)

"Those who don't understand Unix are condemned to reinvent it, poorly." Henry Spencer
QUOTE Thanks
hugtheslug

And not even interrupted the Flurry screensaver !

Cheers

Hugh

QUOTE Thanks

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

« Hello from NOrth carolina | How to search this forum properly? »