Around London
    MacBook Pro 17" i7 Unibody, HK Speakers and a Wacom A5 Wide tablet 10GB Free Cloud Storage
    Hi there is a new cloud storage service started called it is cross platform including iOS and Android (Mac, Windows & Linux). At the moment they are offering 5GB free storage and and additional 5GB for each person you refer. If you are referred to you receive 10GB just for signing up! Really useful service and a nice alternative to Dropbox. 10GB referral link

If you tweet about the service after signing up you receive another 2GB!
    12GB cloud storage in just a few minutes!

Make sure to activate account after receiving email confirmation to receive additional storage

Just wanted to share the offer with Mac-forums. Enjoy!
    Man Fears Time but Time Fears the Pyramids

Forest Hills, NYC
    15-inch Early 2008; Processor 2.4 GHz Intel Core 2 Duo; Memory 4 GB 667 MHz DDR2 SDRAM; 10.7.5
    New cloud storage game in town..
    There's a new cloud based start up in town.. Called "Copy". Can't ever have too much dropbox type cloud storage, IMO. Anyway, for a limited time, for every person you refer, you get an extra 5 gigs of storage. Someone I know already has 120 gigs, so that's pretty damned awesome. Just use my referral link, and when you're done, get your own referral link and refer people that you know and so on. Here's my link:

And don't get freaked out, this isn't spam, and that last part of the referral isn't an exe file. Just a co-ink-e-dink. (For my Windows friends out there)

Also, I copied and pasted from my facebook post, so that's why the above looks bold, I suppose. I already have 10 gigs simply by using someone else's referral and would love tons more space for all of my on the go photo needs! Help an old timer out people!

Thread Information