New To Mac-Forums?

Welcome to our community! Join the discussion today by registering your FREE account. If you have any problems with the registration process, please contact us!

Get your questions answered by community gurus Advice and insight from world-class Apple enthusiasts Exclusive access to members-only contests, giveaways and deals

Join today!

Start a Discussion

Mac-Forums Brief

Subscribe to Mac-Forums Brief to receive special offers from Mac-Forums partners and sponsors

Join the conversation RSS
Schweb's Lounge Forum for general conversation, chit chat, or most topics that don't fit in another forum.

Dude! The previous owners of my car were mac users!

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

aeiou

aeiou is on a distinguished road
Mac Specs: 20" iMac core2Duo 2.4Ghz 4GB ram

I just bought a new (to me) 1999 Saturn SL2. It was cold and rainy today and so the windows got fogged up in which time it could be seen that there used to be an apple sticker in the passenger side back window! Sweet! The previous owners were mac users, too! Anyone here happen to have owned a Blue 1999 SL2 with about 75000 miles, 5 spd, sunroof in the Madison, WI area?
QUOTE Thanks
PowerBookG4

PowerBookG4 has much to be proud ofPowerBookG4 has much to be proud ofPowerBookG4 has much to be proud ofPowerBookG4 has much to be proud ofPowerBookG4 has much to be proud ofPowerBookG4 has much to be proud ofPowerBookG4 has much to be proud ofPowerBookG4 has much to be proud ofPowerBookG4 has much to be proud ofPowerBookG4 has much to be proud of
Mac Specs: Mac Pro 8x3.0ghz 12gb ram 8800GT , MBP 2.16 2GB Ram 17 inch.

lol.. thats pretty cool.. sorry i did not own that kind of car in the area.. but still cool

My Website
Blog
I love my hosting company!
I was on the M-F honor roll for Febuary:2006
QUOTE Thanks
antizero

Dude, thats my car!
QUOTE Thanks
aeiou

are you serious, or just being silly?
QUOTE Thanks
fearlessfreap24

fearlessfreap24 is just really nicefearlessfreap24 is just really nicefearlessfreap24 is just really nicefearlessfreap24 is just really nice
Mac Specs: MacBook Pro 13" | MacBook Pro 13" | Mac Mini 2GHz C2D

they could have just had an ipod

QUOTE Thanks
Peppered

Why do they now include with new Macs the ones that are sticky on the back? I could put it inside my window but it's be backwards.
QUOTE Thanks
Mr Bobbins

Mr Bobbins has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peppered
Why do they now include with new Macs the ones that are sticky on the back? I could put it inside my window but it's be backwards.
Apparently they are really hard to peel off if you put them on the outside but I liked the back to front look more myself.

If i ever sell my car then I'll make sure to put in the advert 'Apple user' May get a better price. :p
QUOTE Thanks
kaidomac

kaidomac is just really nicekaidomac is just really nicekaidomac is just really nicekaidomac is just really nice
Mac Specs: G4 Cube

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Bobbins
Apparently they are really hard to peel off if you put them on the outside but I liked the back to front look more myself.

If i ever sell my car then I'll make sure to put in the advert 'Apple user' May get a better price. :p
Yeah, you could charge three times as much as Blue Book and say it never crashes
QUOTE Thanks
aeiou

ROFL
As far as the stickers go, the one I had on my old car was sticky on back and I couldn't get it off. It would be nice to be able to stick it on the inside, though.
QUOTE Thanks
sevenhelmet

sevenhelmet is on a distinguished road
Mac Specs: Aluminum Macbook 2.4Ghz; Powermac G5 2.3Ghz dual

Creepy... it appeared when the window got foggy, like their mac died in the backseat or something... the GHOST OF MACINTOSH IS HAUNTING YOUR CAR! Oh, well, can hardly be a bad thing, right?

"Luck favors the prepared"
QUOTE Thanks
TOYOTA

TOYOTA will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by fearlessfreap24
they could have just had an ipod
This is definately true. In fact, I think that I have found that most people that put those stickers everywhere just have an iPod.

Richard
iPhone
Powerbook 15
Powerbook 17
QUOTE Thanks
mynameis

mynameis is just really nicemynameis is just really nicemynameis is just really nicemynameis is just really nice

My iPods didn't come with stickers...
QUOTE Thanks
Benjamindaines

Benjamindaines is just really niceBenjamindaines is just really niceBenjamindaines is just really niceBenjamindaines is just really niceBenjamindaines is just really nice
Mac Specs: 17" MacBook Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by mynameis
My iPods didn't come with stickers...
The early 4th gen and older ones did.

QUOTE Thanks
aeiou

Quote:
Originally Posted by sevenhelmet
Creepy... it appeared when the window got foggy, like their mac died in the backseat or something... the GHOST OF MACINTOSH IS HAUNTING YOUR CAR! Oh, well, can hardly be a bad thing, right?
I think its just like if you "write" on foggy windows. Next time that its foggy you can see where you wrote if you don't clean it right.
QUOTE Thanks
sevenhelmet

sevenhelmet is on a distinguished road
Mac Specs: Aluminum Macbook 2.4Ghz; Powermac G5 2.3Ghz dual

Quote:
Originally Posted by aeiou
I think its just like if you "write" on foggy windows. Next time that its foggy you can see where you wrote if you don't clean it right.

It was intended as a joke. Like when the ghost writes on the shaving mirror in the scary movie, y'know?

:spook:

"Luck favors the prepared"
QUOTE Thanks

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

« Best Buy Job? | SharePoint alternative? »