Specs:
    iMac 2014 i5 5k 32gb 1tb fusion, second TB display, 2014 MBA
    Apple's two step authentication?
    Apple adds two-step verification option for Apple IDs | Apple - CNET News

Sounds great. I love as many roadblocks as possible between hackers and my account.

However...

Using Apple's instruction, thus...

Apple ID: Frequently asked questions about two-step verification for Apple ID

It says...

Select "Manage your Apple ID" and sign in.
    Select "Password and Security."
    Under Two-Step Verification, select Get Started and follow the on-screen instructions.

Fine, except that nowhere on my Password and Security page is any button, text or link to Two-Step Verification.

Anybody else find it?

Specs:
    -->
    Are you going to appleid.apple.com? Once you log in you choose Password and Security, answer your questions if you have them and then you should see the link to get started on two-step verification.

It is there for me.
    13" rMBP 256gb | Mac Mini | 24" ACD | 64GB Verizon iPhone 6s Plus | 128GB iPad Pro LTE | 16GB iPad mini 2 | Gen 7 Nano | Gen 4 iPod Touch | TV1 | TV3 | TV4 | Watch Sport 42mm Space Gray

Specs:
    iMac 2010 27" QuadI7 OSX10.11, iMac 2008 OSX10.11, MBP Late2011OSX10.11 , iPad Air, iPhone 3GS
    John is correct . Just checked it and set it up. You sign in and click the Password and Security Tab. Answer your security questions then hit continue. Next page will have a area to click called Two step Verification.

Specs:
    iMac 2014 i5 5k 32gb 1tb fusion, second TB display, 2014 MBA
    Thanks for the info, both.

For me, it still isn't there. My screen matches the screenshots from Apple, but the 2 step verification is missing.

However, I cranked my my Linux system, went to the same URL and got the proper page with the verification link.

It has to be a cache problem with old data, although since I haven't hit that page for at least the last two complete system reloads, I have no idea how it would be cached. No big deal now, but I want to know what is happening. Still working on it.

Update:

It's some Safari glitch, although my machine is totally up to date on everything except iTunes. I loaded Opera and the page shows fine.

Thread Information