Waiting for a mate . . .
    21" iMac 2.9Ghz 16GB RAM & 13"MBP 2.9Ghz i7 8GB RAM 10.10.3, iPhone5 & iPad Air 2 iOS 8.3, ATV3
    What is your Twitter handle ??
    The long of the short of it, im using Twitter quite a lot now, following alot of the Tech sites, and such, using it to mainly get a hold of the best of the interesting Articles and then Read Them Later function from TweetBot to Pocket so i can read them at a later date or when im not around WiFi or saving my Hotspot Data from my iPhone.

I follow quite a few but have few followers apart from close friends to me at home. So i was just wondering, if you are up for it, to have me as a follower to let your Twitter Handle out into the rest of the world or more so Mac-Forums.

A lot of people did this when Google + first came out, but it just hasnt hit a spot for me. I check back there every now and again.
    So yea im looking for more to follow and more followers so if your game this thread is to let the rest of us know your Twitter Handle if you so want.............

Ill start off . . . . . Mine is @MacTattooed

Hope to see you in the Twittersphere

Oh and just to add @MacForums hasnt Tweeted in quite a while. . . . . . Whats the hold up there ??
    Dont forget to use the Reputation System if someone has helped you out !!!
    Arguing with a zealot is only slightly easier than tunneling through a mountain with your forehead!!!!!
    MoTM ☆☆☆

Kansas City
    12" rMB 256gb | Mac Mini | 24" ACD | 64GB Verizon iPhone 6s Plus | 64GB iPad Air 2 LTE | 16GB iPad mini 2 | Gen 7 Nano | Gen 4 iPod Touch | TV1 | TV3 | Watch Sport 42mm Space Gray

MacBook Pro 13"/2.5GHz/8Gb/1Tb - iMac 21.5"/2.7GHz/8Gb/1Tb
    I follow many F1-related tweeters. Mainly Mark Webber, Jenson Button and Sauber.
    MacBook Pro 13"
    iMac 21"
    Asus Nexus 7 32Gb
    iPhone 4S 16Gb iOS7

Lake Mary, Florida
    15" MBP, Core i7/2GHz, 8GB RAM, 480GB Crucial M500 SSD
    I'll be honest and say I can't see the allure of Twitter. I have the account, I have tried following people, but I can't stand the incoherency of the content posted. I hear enough random snippets of conversation sitting in a sea of cubicles at the office, I'd rather not have to sift through it if I don't have to. Then there's the constant influx of spammers who either want to follow me, or want me to follow them. No thanks.

That said, a lot of people seem to enjoy it, so who am I to put it down?

iWhat handles our Twitter account, and he really hasn't been around a lot recently. I know his studies have kept him busy, so that's probably part of it.
    Liquid and computers don't mix. It might seem simple, but we see an incredible amount of people post here about spills. Keep drinks and other liquids away from your expensive electronics!

Thread Information