Results 1 to 5 of 5

Thread: Garageband!

  1. #1
    alexpuckett
    Guest
    Lightbulb Garageband!
    So here is the story, I have just updated to tiger osx (its amazing) and i really want garageband!!! But I dont see why I need to buy all the other iLife applications when I have perfectly good copies of them on my computer...(barely use iMovie) so i am asking if anybody knows where I can find just a copy of garageband by itself. Thank you!

  2. #2

    Benjamindaines's Avatar
    Member Since
    Jan 08, 2005
    Location
    A religiously oppressed state
    Posts
    2,789
    Specs:
    17" MacBook Pro
    You can't just buy a copy of Garage Band. 79$ is very cheap for an app like that, any one app alone out of iLife more then makes up for the price.

  3. #3

    christm's Avatar
    Member Since
    Dec 18, 2005
    Location
    Devon, England
    Posts
    2,288
    Specs:
    ibook g4, imac 2ghz c2d, mbp 2.4ghz c2d - 10.5.1
    Question garage band - ilife
    Quote Originally Posted by alexpuckett
    So here is the story, I have just updated to tiger osx (its amazing) and i really want garageband!!! But I dont see why I need to buy all the other iLife applications when I have perfectly good copies of them on my computer...(barely use iMovie) so i am asking if anybody knows where I can find just a copy of garageband by itself. Thank you!

    hi there, my ibook g4 came with garage band so i dont see why another apple computer doesnt?

    i dont know where to get a copy on its own - try ebay or contact apple about it.

    cheers chris

  4. #4
    alexpuckett
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Benjamindaines
    You can't just buy a copy of Garage Band. 79$ is very cheap for an app like that, any one app alone out of iLife more then makes up for the price.
    is it possible to just install the garageband app off the iLife cd? cause I dont think I have enough room to download all the other apps anyways...i only have 6 GB's left.

  5. #5

    Benjamindaines's Avatar
    Member Since
    Jan 08, 2005
    Location
    A religiously oppressed state
    Posts
    2,789
    Specs:
    17" MacBook Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by alexpuckett
    is it possible to just install the garageband app off the iLife cd? cause I dont think I have enough room to download all the other apps anyways...i only have 6 GB's left.
    Yes most likely, and if you can't you can use THIS to just get Garage Band

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. GarageBand?
    By screenager in forum Music, Audio, and Podcasting
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 05-18-2010, 12:47 PM
  2. Garageband Help!!!
    By redpanda in forum Music, Audio, and Podcasting
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 04-09-2010, 04:34 AM
  3. garageband
    By DoneDeal in forum OS X - Apps and Games
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 08-29-2008, 12:10 AM
  4. Help with GarageBand 08
    By blinkdude182 in forum OS X - Apps and Games
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 08-25-2007, 07:01 PM
  5. Garageband!
    By TenderSurrender in forum Music, Audio, and Podcasting
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 06-07-2007, 04:38 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •