DallasX
    Thoughts on the Mac community
    I am about 5 days old in the Mac community. I like it. Everyone seems to be open and helpful not to mention excited about Macs overall.

I was just wondering what everyone else thought.

Specs:
    Powerbook G4/ 15.2"/ 1.67 ghz/ 2 gb RAM/ ATI Mobility Radeon 9700 (128 mb RAM)/ 100 gb hdd@ 5400 RPM
    I moved to the new OS a few months ago, and ever since it's been nothing but great from fellow users. I go to an Apple Store and *gasp* people know what they're talking about! I don't know something incredibly easy? People actually will tell you how to do it instead of saying "oh my god, I can't believe you don't know it..." (granted we're all a bit guilty of that I guess, but it seems like a lot less of it happens in the general Mac community).
    I'd use Windows... but I like the Mac OS more.

Specs:
    MacBook Pro 13" | MacBook Pro 13" | Mac Mini 2GHz C2D
    i go to compusa just to talk to teh Mac Rep there. there is the NFMUG (North Florida Macintosh Users Group) here and i went to one meeting and they all seemed nice and they were very helpful with people who had questions. so far my experience with the mac community has been great.

DallasX
    Quote Originally Posted by to_tough_to_die
    I moved to the new OS a few months ago, and ever since it's been nothing but great from fellow users. I go to an Apple Store and *gasp* people know what they're talking about! I don't know something incredibly easy? People actually will tell you how to do it instead of saying "oh my god, I can't believe you don't know it..." (granted we're all a bit guilty of that I guess, but it seems like a lot less of it happens in the general Mac community).
    Yeah, that is true it seems like.

Specs:
    27" 3.4 Ghz i7 iMac-13" C2D Macbook-OSX 10.10.2 -64Gb iPad 2-64 Gb iPhone 6+-ATV 2-14Tb of Storage
    I've been on a Mac for over 10 years now and it still the same today as it was back then. People are friendly and helpful. I fear that as the Mac platform grows that may change though.

Emultion_Rawks
    I'm a member of quite a few Mac Forums around the web, a moderator at one, and I find that they tend to attract very nice and informative users.

Specs:
    15" MB 2.6 Ghz, 4 GB ram
    Agreed, I've gotten much help from this forum and just want to give a big word of THANKS for all those that have posted with suggestions and help.

Thread Information