New To Mac-Forums?

Welcome to our community! Join the discussion today by registering your FREE account. If you have any problems with the registration process, please contact us!

Get your questions answered by community gurus Advice and insight from world-class Apple enthusiasts Exclusive access to members-only contests, giveaways and deals

Join today!

Start a Discussion

Mac-Forums Brief

Subscribe to Mac-Forums Brief to receive special offers from Mac-Forums partners and sponsors

Join the conversation RSS
Schweb's Lounge Forum for general conversation, chit chat, or most topics that don't fit in another forum.

Just a funny little picture.

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

johninc

johninc is on a distinguished road
Mac Specs: ibook G4 12 inch running mac os 10.4 with: 60 gb HD+256 mb ram+Radeon 9200

I escaped my Christmas Party to bring you this.

This is my moronic neighbors Dell, this year they bought four dells one right after the other. And I'm housesitting for them.
QUOTE Thanks
Fallooza

Fallooza has a brilliant futureFallooza has a brilliant futureFallooza has a brilliant futureFallooza has a brilliant futureFallooza has a brilliant futureFallooza has a brilliant futureFallooza has a brilliant futureFallooza has a brilliant futureFallooza has a brilliant futureFallooza has a brilliant future

um.... i dont see the pic
QUOTE Thanks
macAttack

macAttack is a jewel in the roughmacAttack is a jewel in the roughmacAttack is a jewel in the rough
Mac Specs: iBook

hmm....it looks like iwhat
QUOTE Thanks
dtravis7

dtravis7 has a reputation beyond reputedtravis7 has a reputation beyond reputedtravis7 has a reputation beyond reputedtravis7 has a reputation beyond reputedtravis7 has a reputation beyond reputedtravis7 has a reputation beyond reputedtravis7 has a reputation beyond reputedtravis7 has a reputation beyond reputedtravis7 has a reputation beyond reputedtravis7 has a reputation beyond reputedtravis7 has a reputation beyond repute
Mac Specs: iMac 2.4 C2D 10.9.4, iMac 2.16 C2d 10.6.8, Macbook2007 10.8.4, Mac Mini 10.8.4, iPhone 3GS IPad1

Maybe the dell went and hid after johninc brought out his Mac! :spook:

Just kidding in case there are any Dell fans here. I like their monitors but not a lot of their computers.
QUOTE Thanks
johninc

Mac Specs: ibook G4 12 inch running mac os 10.4 with: 60 gb HD+256 mb ram+Radeon 9200

Blame verizon. I'll fix it in a sec. And don't worry I'm still stuck in a christmas party.
QUOTE Thanks
Harryc

Yay... a Dell with some Apple stickers. :rolleyes:
QUOTE Thanks
johninc

Whats funny is their completely anti-apple except for the one mini they bought.
QUOTE Thanks
dtravis7

dtravis7 has a reputation beyond reputedtravis7 has a reputation beyond reputedtravis7 has a reputation beyond reputedtravis7 has a reputation beyond reputedtravis7 has a reputation beyond reputedtravis7 has a reputation beyond reputedtravis7 has a reputation beyond reputedtravis7 has a reputation beyond reputedtravis7 has a reputation beyond reputedtravis7 has a reputation beyond reputedtravis7 has a reputation beyond repute
Mac Specs: iMac 2.4 C2D 10.9.4, iMac 2.16 C2d 10.6.8, Macbook2007 10.8.4, Mac Mini 10.8.4, iPhone 3GS IPad1

What bothers me is they did not even put the apple stickers on straight. They are crooked! And why two of them? Does not look very nice.

What do they think of the Mini?
QUOTE Thanks
Fallooza

Fallooza has a brilliant futureFallooza has a brilliant futureFallooza has a brilliant futureFallooza has a brilliant futureFallooza has a brilliant futureFallooza has a brilliant futureFallooza has a brilliant futureFallooza has a brilliant futureFallooza has a brilliant futureFallooza has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by dtravis7
What bothers me is they did not even put the apple stickers on straight. They are crooked! And why two of them? Does not look very nice.

What do they think of the Mini?
i dont know why they are on crooked, but they needed ta put on two ta make the eyes for the smiley face.
QUOTE Thanks
MacLone

No no...that is the all new APPLEDELL computers...in your nearest store right now...
QUOTE Thanks
Ghostshadow

Ghostshadow is a jewel in the roughGhostshadow is a jewel in the roughGhostshadow is a jewel in the rough
Mac Specs: iBook G3 - You'll be missed.

haha it looks like a little piggy smile face

QUOTE Thanks
MacLone

It looks like he is confused about which computer he wanted an the one he could buy...happens all the time...
QUOTE Thanks
DallasX

If you look at it carefully, it looks like an App-o-Lantern.
QUOTE Thanks

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

« Microsoft blamed Apple for Windows crash! | Steve Jobs sure does drive "different" »