New To Mac-Forums?

Welcome to our community! Join the discussion today by registering your FREE account. If you have any problems with the registration process, please contact us!

Get your questions answered by community gurus Advice and insight from world-class Apple enthusiasts Exclusive access to members-only contests, giveaways and deals

Join today!

Start a Discussion

Mac-Forums Brief

Subscribe to Mac-Forums Brief to receive special offers from Mac-Forums partners and sponsors

Join the conversation RSS
Schweb's Lounge Forum for general conversation, chit chat, or most topics that don't fit in another forum.

Pictures of the G3 All-In-One

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

corysw

corysw is on a distinguished road
Mac Specs: G5 1.8GHz, 3GB RAM; Macbook Air

After extensive searching, I've come to the disappointing conclusion that there is not a single picture of a blue and white Power Mac G3 All-In-One anywhere on the internet. Can anybody find one?
QUOTE Thanks
Benjamindaines

Benjamindaines is just really niceBenjamindaines is just really niceBenjamindaines is just really niceBenjamindaines is just really niceBenjamindaines is just really nice
Mac Specs: 17" MacBook Pro

do you mean this?

http://foto.spullenbank.nl/common/im...27/_T12729.jpg

QUOTE Thanks
corysw

No. That's an iMac. I mean this:
http://www.macnetic.net/images/g3_all_inone.jpg
But with a blue and white case.
QUOTE Thanks
mynameis

mynameis is just really nicemynameis is just really nicemynameis is just really nicemynameis is just really nice

I didn't even know they made such a thing.
QUOTE Thanks
corysw

I'm about 98% sure they did. If you do a Google search for it, you'll get some results.
QUOTE Thanks
mynameis

mynameis is just really nicemynameis is just really nicemynameis is just really nicemynameis is just really nice

The only blue and white Power Macintosh G3 that I know of are the towers models with matching monitors.
QUOTE Thanks
MadSkillzMan

MadSkillzMan is on a distinguished road
Mac Specs: Dual G5 powermac

no i think hes right, i remember n grade school the secretary had one that had blue on the top and sides, had Zip and floppy

new vid 8/8/05
QUOTE Thanks
baggss

baggss has a reputation beyond reputebaggss has a reputation beyond reputebaggss has a reputation beyond reputebaggss has a reputation beyond reputebaggss has a reputation beyond reputebaggss has a reputation beyond reputebaggss has a reputation beyond reputebaggss has a reputation beyond reputebaggss has a reputation beyond reputebaggss has a reputation beyond reputebaggss has a reputation beyond repute
Mac Specs: 27" 3.4 Ghz i7 iMac-13" C2D Macbook-OSX 18.8.2-64Gb iPad 2-32 Gb iPhone 5-ATV 2-14Tb of Storage

Look at THIS.

QUOTE Thanks
Graphite

Graphite has much to be proud ofGraphite has much to be proud ofGraphite has much to be proud ofGraphite has much to be proud ofGraphite has much to be proud ofGraphite has much to be proud ofGraphite has much to be proud ofGraphite has much to be proud ofGraphite has much to be proud of
Mac Specs: MacPro 3.0Ghz 16GB RAM, 4x256 Vid, 30''cinema display

Well.. the all in one G3s are pretty limited...

but is this it?
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Picture 2.jpg (8.2 KB, 24 views)
QUOTE Thanks
baggss

baggss has a reputation beyond reputebaggss has a reputation beyond reputebaggss has a reputation beyond reputebaggss has a reputation beyond reputebaggss has a reputation beyond reputebaggss has a reputation beyond reputebaggss has a reputation beyond reputebaggss has a reputation beyond reputebaggss has a reputation beyond reputebaggss has a reputation beyond reputebaggss has a reputation beyond repute
Mac Specs: 27" 3.4 Ghz i7 iMac-13" C2D Macbook-OSX 18.8.2-64Gb iPad 2-32 Gb iPhone 5-ATV 2-14Tb of Storage

You didn't click my link in my last post, did you Graphite.....

QUOTE Thanks
D3v1L80Y

D3v1L80Y has a reputation beyond reputeD3v1L80Y has a reputation beyond reputeD3v1L80Y has a reputation beyond reputeD3v1L80Y has a reputation beyond reputeD3v1L80Y has a reputation beyond reputeD3v1L80Y has a reputation beyond reputeD3v1L80Y has a reputation beyond reputeD3v1L80Y has a reputation beyond reputeD3v1L80Y has a reputation beyond reputeD3v1L80Y has a reputation beyond reputeD3v1L80Y has a reputation beyond repute
Mac Specs: MacBook

There were no B&W AIO G3's.
They were only made for a short time, and only available for sale to schools. When the iMac was released, the AIO was almost imediately taken out of production.

mac: a waterproof raincoat made of rubberized fabric
MAC: a data communication protocol sub-layer, also known as the Media Access Control
Mac: a brand name which covers several lines of personal computers designed, developed, and marketed by Apple Inc.

QUOTE Thanks
Avalon

Avalon is just really niceAvalon is just really niceAvalon is just really niceAvalon is just really nice
Mac Specs: PowerMac G5 Dual 2GHz (June 2004), 2.5GB, Airport, black 5G iPod 30GB, white MacBook 2.0 2GB

Quote:
Originally Posted by D3v1L80Y
There were no B&W AIO G3's.
They were only made for a short time, and only available for sale to schools. When the iMac was released, the AIO was almost imediately taken out of production.
That's correct. The AIO is one of the shortest production lines Apple ever produced, only for a couple of months, and not for all markets.

And it wasn't Blue & White, but all beige. :cool:
QUOTE Thanks
corysw

They did make them in blue and white. Like MadSkillzMan, I too remembered it from school. There were like three of them in the computer lab. I've been to apple-history.com, and as with every other site, they only have a picture of the beige one there. I can't even find a decent picture of the beige one. The one on apple-history.com is actually like the biggest one I could find.
QUOTE Thanks
sursuciofla

Quote:
Originally Posted by Benjamindaines
That looks just like the old iMacs that are actually sitting across the way from me.
QUOTE Thanks
dtravis7

dtravis7 has a reputation beyond reputedtravis7 has a reputation beyond reputedtravis7 has a reputation beyond reputedtravis7 has a reputation beyond reputedtravis7 has a reputation beyond reputedtravis7 has a reputation beyond reputedtravis7 has a reputation beyond reputedtravis7 has a reputation beyond reputedtravis7 has a reputation beyond reputedtravis7 has a reputation beyond reputedtravis7 has a reputation beyond repute
Mac Specs: iMac 2.4 C2D 10.10, iMac 2.16 C2d 10.6.8, Macbook2007 10.8.4, Mac Mini 10.8.4, iPhone 3GS Note 8!!

Like D3v1L80Y & Avalon stated, there was no Mac called the PowerMac AIO B&W. If there was some limited production model I have never seen it. Still it would have not been called that. There is only one computer called the B&W G3 and that is the PowerMac Tower.
QUOTE Thanks

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

« Radio Blog for mac? | Msuic identification »