Mac Forums

Mac Forums (http://www.mac-forums.com/forums/)
-   Schweb's Lounge (http://www.mac-forums.com/forums/schwebs-lounge/)
-   -   Favorite Cigars (http://www.mac-forums.com/forums/schwebs-lounge/25988-favorite-cigars.html)

dmachine 10-31-2005 07:52 PM

Favorite Cigars

I was just wondering if there are any cigar smokers on here and what there favorite brands of cigars are. Two of my favorite brands are Cohiba and Helix. Both of them are very smooth and have a great taste and smell to them. Cohiba's are kind of expensive (or at least they are to me) the cheapest in my area is $10.50, the Helix's are less expensive and are very good smokes for the price, $4.20 for the cheapest in my area. Just thought I would start a thread that all of us cigar smokers could discuss our favorite brands and also some favorite places to smoke cigars. Also, I like to take my PowerBook out on my deck and smoke a cigar, I like to sit out their and read these forums and browse the internet and listen to music, its very relaxing.

Merlinblack 11-01-2005 01:08 AM

Heh the funny thing is I no Idea what the name of the cigar I smoke is. I can tell you what shelf it is on at the shop :P.

The last couple cigars I've smoked have been "Romeo and Juliets". Those cigars have quite a kick to them, go very slow if you get your mitts on one of them.

I like to smoke them outside as well. Under the stars at night is best when it's just you and your cigar and nobody is bugging you about anything or anyone. I love it!

inflexion 11-01-2005 08:02 AM

not really a cigar smoker but some Havana Half Coronas came into my possession so i think ill part take in one of those even though i might not really appriciate it

baggss 11-01-2005 06:27 PM

I had the pleasure of visiting Europe a few years back on business. I found that I have a preference for Cuban Romeo Y Juliettas. I was in a position where I was able to bring several boxes back without having to go through customs. :ninja: Needless to say, I almost strictly smoke these when I do smoke cigars.

sursuciofla 11-01-2005 06:31 PM

Cubans, just because they are illegal. Otherwise would just be average. :black:

dmachine 11-01-2005 07:19 PM

The first time that I smoked a Cuban I had one **** of a buzz that I had to lay down, it was insane.

brendan67 11-01-2005 08:01 PM

cigars

hey

i like cafe cremes by henri winterman

regards :spook:

Merlinblack 11-01-2005 09:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by baggss
I had the pleasure of visiting Europe a few years back on business. I found that I have a preference for Cuban Romeo Y Juliettas. I was in a position where I was able to bring several boxes back without having to go through customs. :ninja: Needless to say, I almost strictly smoke these when I do smoke cigars.

Do you find them strong compared to cubans/other cubans (can't remember)? They just about knock me out everytime I get near them.

baggss 11-01-2005 11:44 PM

One of the things I liked about the Romeo Y Julietas was their smoothness and good taste. Didn't find them strong at all. Very smoooooooth....

inflexion 11-02-2005 06:29 AM

im looking farward to crackin open the cubans later on after the comments

Merlinblack 11-05-2005 02:59 AM

mmmm Just finished a cigar not 15 mins ago :D

This time I had a Hupmann, but I looked at the name of my "favorite" while I was at the store and it was a montecristo.

baggss 11-05-2005 02:43 PM

MMMM, Yes Monticristos. I got some of those (Cuban) while in Europe as well. Not as smooth as the Romeo Y Juliettas, but close.

TinyEric 12-23-2008 04:52 PM

Reviving an old thread...

Recently got given some Montecristo Sublimes (Limited Edition 2008), just smoked one and I have to say it was a very smooth cigar, strong but smooth. They have been aged for 2-years.

Normally, not that smoke cigars very often, but when I do I tend to buy a tin of Cafe Creme - blues.

dabears34 12-23-2008 07:43 PM

Im really a fan of "the edge" its only $7 or $8. Also I love Arturo Fuentes.

harryb2448 12-23-2008 08:46 PM

You wicked naughty boy!

It will stunt your growth!!