New To Mac-Forums?

Welcome to our community! Join the discussion today by registering your FREE account. If you have any problems with the registration process, please contact us!

Get your questions answered by community gurus Advice and insight from world-class Apple enthusiasts Exclusive access to members-only contests, giveaways and deals

Join today!

Start a Discussion

Mac-Forums Brief

Subscribe to Mac-Forums Brief to receive special offers from Mac-Forums partners and sponsors

Join the conversation RSS
Schweb's Lounge Forum for general conversation, chit chat, or most topics that don't fit in another forum.

UFC. Fallooza ta challenge anyone in the 140lb ta 160lb range

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

Fallooza

Fallooza has a brilliant futureFallooza has a brilliant futureFallooza has a brilliant futureFallooza has a brilliant futureFallooza has a brilliant futureFallooza has a brilliant futureFallooza has a brilliant futureFallooza has a brilliant futureFallooza has a brilliant futureFallooza has a brilliant future

i am going ta watch the UFC on PPV. If you have a chance i suggest everyone watch. I will also be drinkin a lot of beer. So after that i will be ready ta get my own UFC on. Any challengers?

Tale of the Tape:

Fallooza
147lb
5'9"
28 Years old
Beloit WI
QUOTE Thanks
sursuciofla

Tale of the Tape:

Sursuciofla
140lb
5'10"
24 Years old
Atlanta,GA

I'll take you on old man!!!!!! Muhahahahaha :black:
QUOTE Thanks
oo5yolo10

oo5yolo10 is an unknown at this point
Mac Specs: Powerbook G4, ipod nano, ipod video and a whole lotta love

only in wisconsin, seriously
QUOTE Thanks
nicklwj

nicklwj is on a distinguished road
Mac Specs: iMac G5, 17.in screen. 1.8GHz, Mac OS X 10.4 Tiger.

What's this about?

nicklwj@gmail.com|Ugliness Shall Not Be Tolerated...
QUOTE Thanks
rs2sensen

rs2sensen is a jewel in the roughrs2sensen is a jewel in the roughrs2sensen is a jewel in the rough
Mac Specs: 1.67 Ghz 17" PB w/1 GB Ram; 400 MHz PM G4, 366Mhz iBook Firewire, Nano 4GB Black

as someone originally from Wisconsin... I'll take the challenge

195 lbs
6'4"
22 years old
Kalamazoo, MI (originally from Oshkosh, WI)

stats=*shifty eyes* wish I was these stats...
QUOTE Thanks
Fallooza

Fallooza has a brilliant futureFallooza has a brilliant futureFallooza has a brilliant futureFallooza has a brilliant futureFallooza has a brilliant futureFallooza has a brilliant futureFallooza has a brilliant futureFallooza has a brilliant futureFallooza has a brilliant futureFallooza has a brilliant future

alright guys. i cant be the only MMA fan here at the forums. Anyone want ta predict UFC 60. Royce vs Hughes who do you pic ta win? also i KOed suruciofla in the first round.
QUOTE Thanks
Graphite

Graphite has much to be proud ofGraphite has much to be proud ofGraphite has much to be proud ofGraphite has much to be proud ofGraphite has much to be proud ofGraphite has much to be proud ofGraphite has much to be proud ofGraphite has much to be proud ofGraphite has much to be proud of
Mac Specs: MacPro 3.0Ghz 16GB RAM, 4x256 Vid, 30''cinema display

haha, 160lbs range? Ill take a challenge if Rs2 can take it so can I

195lbs
6'2''
iWhat's years old
Tropical Island, Jealous?

As for only in wisconsin, ha... there are dumb people everywhere. We can't all be perfect like Minnistate
QUOTE Thanks
Beatles4Life

Beatles4Life is on a distinguished road
Mac Specs: Norwood is a 15 inch MacBook Pro from September 2010 with 10.9 - yay!

I think I'll sit this one out.

But if you need any cheerleaders, I'll be happy to be one, as long as I don't have to wear one of those horrid mini skirts.

Very skinny
5' 9 1/2"
21 years old
Beatle Land, aka my room.

Loves long walks on the beach (just kidding!)...

"Time you enjoy wasting was not wasted" - John Lennon.
QUOTE Thanks
Graphite

Graphite has much to be proud ofGraphite has much to be proud ofGraphite has much to be proud ofGraphite has much to be proud ofGraphite has much to be proud ofGraphite has much to be proud ofGraphite has much to be proud ofGraphite has much to be proud ofGraphite has much to be proud of
Mac Specs: MacPro 3.0Ghz 16GB RAM, 4x256 Vid, 30''cinema display

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beatles4Life

But if you need any cheerleaders, I'll be happy to be one, as long as I don't have to wear one of those horrid mini skirts.

Very skinny
5' 9 1/2"
21 years old

Horrid mini skirts?! depends who its not.. but no.. never horrid... wonderful invention.
QUOTE Thanks
Beatles4Life

Mac Specs: Norwood is a 15 inch MacBook Pro from September 2010 with 10.9 - yay!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Graphite
Horrid mini skirts?! depends who its not.. but no.. never horrid... wonderful invention.
I guess I'm just not a mini skirt type of girl (I'm too tall to wear them). I do, however, love those really short shorts. Don't ask me why. ::laughs::

QUOTE Thanks
Fallooza

Quote:

Very skinny
5' 9 1/2"
21 years old

sorry no cheerleaders. we could use a couple of ring girls. they hold up the card that show the round between rounds. you will have ta wear something like this
QUOTE Thanks
Beatles4Life

::Gasps:: Oh my....

QUOTE Thanks
Fallooza

Quote:
::Gasps:: Oh my....
well its not a mini skirt
QUOTE Thanks
Beatles4Life

True, but it's waaaay too salacious for my taste.

QUOTE Thanks
Fallooza

Quote:
True, but it's waaaay too salacious for my taste.
oh well i guess we'll just keep our usual girl *hands iWhat short shorts and a sports bra*
QUOTE Thanks

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

« Burning Software | So GarageBand is pretty much the coolest included program ever! »