New To Mac-Forums?

Welcome to our community! Join the discussion today by registering your FREE account. If you have any problems with the registration process, please contact us!

Get your questions answered by community gurus Advice and insight from world-class Apple enthusiasts Exclusive access to members-only contests, giveaways and deals

Join today!

Start a Discussion

Mac-Forums Brief

Subscribe to Mac-Forums Brief to receive special offers from Mac-Forums partners and sponsors

Join the conversation RSS
Schweb's Lounge Forum for general conversation, chit chat, or most topics that don't fit in another forum.

New to Mac-Forums? Introduce yourself!

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

gregovic

gregovic is on a distinguished road

hi guys,
i'm gregory from athens greece.i'm 24 years old.i'm studying economics.i'm an old mac user and i love apple products.i can't work a pc or windows cause never been front of them...I being member here cause i have a trouble with my imac 20''.
QUOTE Thanks
Dayschris

Dayschris is on a distinguished road

Hi everyone,
My name is Chris and I live in Mississauga Ontario Canada. I am 35 years old and I love everything Mac.
I have a few questions about somethings that I hope you may be able to help me with, I will do my best to make sure I post to the correct forum, if I don't please let me know where I should be posting.

Thanks in advance for your help and I look forward to conversing with you soon.

Chris,
QUOTE Thanks
chscag

chscag has a reputation beyond reputechscag has a reputation beyond reputechscag has a reputation beyond reputechscag has a reputation beyond reputechscag has a reputation beyond reputechscag has a reputation beyond reputechscag has a reputation beyond reputechscag has a reputation beyond reputechscag has a reputation beyond reputechscag has a reputation beyond reputechscag has a reputation beyond repute
Mac Specs: 27" iMac i5, 3.2 GHz, iPad 3, iPhone 5c, iPhone 4, 3 iPods, OS X 10.9.2

Welcome to the Mac Forums.

And a hint for you right away..... Do not cross post. Cross posting is when you post the same message to more than one forum. I've removed your cross post. Also be sure to read our guidelines and Sticky Notices at the head of each forum.
QUOTE Thanks
SkyNetworks

SkyNetworks is on a distinguished road
Mac Specs: Mac Pro

Hi there,

Just saying hello, as I've only registered today. Looking forward to getting some help from the online community as I've just started using a Mac after many long years spent using PCs. So thanks in advance to all of you willing to share your expertise with newbies like me.

SN.
QUOTE Thanks
WNCmotard

WNCmotard is on a distinguished road

I'm an idiot, and didn't read the rules first.

I just bought a new Macbook Pro, should be here today so I can see what all the fuss is about. I'm sure it will be different and take some getting used to at first. But for my main uses (photography / videography) I think it will suit me very well.
QUOTE Thanks
chscag

chscag has a reputation beyond reputechscag has a reputation beyond reputechscag has a reputation beyond reputechscag has a reputation beyond reputechscag has a reputation beyond reputechscag has a reputation beyond reputechscag has a reputation beyond reputechscag has a reputation beyond reputechscag has a reputation beyond reputechscag has a reputation beyond reputechscag has a reputation beyond repute
Mac Specs: 27" iMac i5, 3.2 GHz, iPad 3, iPhone 5c, iPhone 4, 3 iPods, OS X 10.9.2

Welcome to our forums. And I also removed your cross post.

Have fun and yes, please read our guidelines.
QUOTE Thanks
petero181

petero181 is on a distinguished road

Hi guys, just register the forum. this is my first post
I like to introduced that I am an indie game developer for Mac OS X, iPhone, Windows and Android. Thats all I guess ... have a nice day
QUOTE Thanks
Fay

Hi there,

I'm Fay from New York & I believe I've sinned big time with my very second post. I posted something in one section & then realized it was posted in the wrong section so I reposted. My 2nd post is still waiting for the moderator to approve it.

Sorry.
QUOTE Thanks
JamesBG

JamesBG is on a distinguished road

Hey Everyone,

I'm James, 39, living in Seattle currently. I've worked as an IT pro for more than 5 years and have been a Mac user for 13+ years. Hope to contribute to this great community!
QUOTE Thanks
Leonardo72

Leonardo72 is on a distinguished road
Mac Specs: 27" iMac 2.8Ghz, iPad2, iPhone 3GS, iPod Classic!

Hi Folks... Long time lurker, just joined up.

Hoping to find some good info on all things mac.

Cheers.
QUOTE Thanks
aestable

aestable is on a distinguished road
Mac Specs: Currently slow.

Oops sorry mates, I posted directly in the switchers' lounge without introducing myself first...

My name is Axel (yes that is my real name no that is not a nick name yes that is like Axl Rose but spelled differently), I am French and I'm sorry about that, I lived in Chicago for 10 years, and currently living in Abu Dhabi. Today is about 105F, I don't know which day you will be reading this but that statement will remain true regardless.

I switched back in 2008 and have never looked back - we now have five apple devices in the house (it's only two of us). I used to work in IT in a previous life (as a web project manager), and people still think that I can provide tech support for any computer issue. All I do is look up their problem on google and give them the answer they could have found themselves, but they continue thinking I'm some sort of computer guru. Nothing could be further from the truth.

Anyway - the reason why I come here is because I already tried to google the problem and I couldn't find anything, so I'm coming to the REAL gurus. Or maybe you guys are just better at searching on google than I am.

Cheers
Axel
QUOTE Thanks
Lousie

Lousie is on a distinguished road

Hi Have just joined the forum. Having read some of the postings, am amused to see I may be unusual here. I live in U.K. and at 55 have become one of Apple's biggest fans. Switched to a MacBook Pro a year ago and really love it. Ditto my iPhone and iPad. All but latter (of course I wanted the latest version of iPad!) I bought on ebay, got excellent products at excellent prices.

Yes it was not easy to switch, but so much fun learning. Have just created a genealogy website on my macbook, a big learning curve!

Looking forward to joining the discussions!
QUOTE Thanks
chscag

Welcome to our forums!

Doesn't matter what your age is. You're never too old or too young to own and enjoy a Mac. Have fun and visit us often.
QUOTE Thanks
Sfikree

Sfikree is on a distinguished road

Hi all,

I'm SFikree from Dubai and new to Mac.

Joined to get support on some incidents I'm facing with my Mac mini.
QUOTE Thanks
Ryan92

Ryan92 is on a distinguished road

Hello guys
I'm Ryan and a few days ago, I finally switched to the Mac, after years of wanting to, but not having enough funds!

Can't say how great it's been to say goodbye to Windows - absolutely loving every minute on my new Mac
QUOTE Thanks

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

« Another Call!!! | AT&T service in Los Angeles has gotten worse..... »