New To Mac-Forums?

Welcome to our community! Join the discussion today by registering your FREE account. If you have any problems with the registration process, please contact us!

Get your questions answered by community gurus Advice and insight from world-class Apple enthusiasts Exclusive access to members-only contests, giveaways and deals

Join today!

Start a Discussion

Mac-Forums Brief

Subscribe to Mac-Forums Brief to receive special offers from Mac-Forums partners and sponsors

Join the conversation RSS
Schweb's Lounge Forum for general conversation, chit chat, or most topics that don't fit in another forum.

watching videos in yahoo or cnn

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

blueturtles

i've been trying to watch the news videos in CNN and yahoo news and it won't let me. it takes me to media helper, the makes me choose widows media, real player or quick time. when i pick whatever is installed in my computer it says that there is NO MATCHING STREAM.

says this to be exact:

No Matching Stream

The media you are trying to access does not have a stream that matches your default settings. You might try running the Media HelperTM again. Check that you have all required software installed to get the most out of your audio and video experience.

...then it tells me to run media helper again. i can't seem to get it to work. am i using the wrong real player or quicktime? what can i do?

thanks
QUOTE Thanks

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

« New iTunes Phone | Ever bought clothes on eBay? »