New To Mac-Forums?

Welcome to our community! Join the discussion today by registering your FREE account. If you have any problems with the registration process, please contact us!

Get your questions answered by community gurus Advice and insight from world-class Apple enthusiasts Exclusive access to members-only contests, giveaways and deals

Join today!

Start a Discussion

Mac-Forums Brief

Subscribe to Mac-Forums Brief to receive special offers from Mac-Forums partners and sponsors

Join the conversation RSS
Schweb's Lounge Forum for general conversation, chit chat, or most topics that don't fit in another forum.

I hate microsoft!

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

Shadowfax

Shadowfax is an unknown at this point
Mac Specs: iMac G5 20'' 2.0GHz 2gb Ram 400gb HDD

Friend of mine just email'd me this like, check it out!

http://www.fortunecity.com/millenium...14/antims.html
QUOTE Thanks
Macman

Macman has a spectacular aura about
Mac Specs: PowerMac G4 Cube 450mhz 832mb

looks col, but I clicked suck to download and it says page not found by fortune city.
QUOTE Thanks
D3v1L80Y

D3v1L80Y has a reputation beyond reputeD3v1L80Y has a reputation beyond reputeD3v1L80Y has a reputation beyond reputeD3v1L80Y has a reputation beyond reputeD3v1L80Y has a reputation beyond reputeD3v1L80Y has a reputation beyond reputeD3v1L80Y has a reputation beyond reputeD3v1L80Y has a reputation beyond reputeD3v1L80Y has a reputation beyond reputeD3v1L80Y has a reputation beyond reputeD3v1L80Y has a reputation beyond repute
Mac Specs: MacBook

It's not nice to hate.:black:

mac: a waterproof raincoat made of rubberized fabric
MAC: a data communication protocol sub-layer, also known as the Media Access Control
Mac: a brand name which covers several lines of personal computers designed, developed, and marketed by Apple Inc.

QUOTE Thanks
PowerBookG4

PowerBookG4 has much to be proud ofPowerBookG4 has much to be proud ofPowerBookG4 has much to be proud ofPowerBookG4 has much to be proud ofPowerBookG4 has much to be proud ofPowerBookG4 has much to be proud ofPowerBookG4 has much to be proud ofPowerBookG4 has much to be proud ofPowerBookG4 has much to be proud ofPowerBookG4 has much to be proud of
Mac Specs: Mac Pro 8x3.0ghz 12gb ram 8800GT , MBP 2.16 2GB Ram 17 inch.

I repsect microsoft and bill gates for thinking they are doing good for the computing world, They think they are providing a good operating system and a good amount of services for their users. Sure some of the people working for Microsoft can be a little out of controll some times like stated in other threads on these forums. But microsoft can be a good company if they actually just start over with windows and not try to make the current operating system better. They need to start over from scratch with a *nix based operating system. Its the future and Mac has happened to find that out early.

My Website
Blog
I love my hosting company!
I was on the M-F honor roll for Febuary:2006
QUOTE Thanks
scooter

scooter has a spectacular aura about
Mac Specs: Macbook Pro 2.6 GHz, 4 GB, 200 GB, 256MB Vid

no wonder it's not there: that page was last updated way back in '97! lol!

no wonder they were ranting on a 10 year old OS.

From a G4 400MHz to an Intel Mac Mini to iMac Core Duo to a Macbook Pro 2.6GHz.............gotta love Apple!
QUOTE Thanks
mynameis

mynameis is just really nicemynameis is just really nicemynameis is just really nicemynameis is just really nice

If you don't like it use something else. There are plenty of options. I think Windows XP is a good operating system, all things considered.
QUOTE Thanks
sevenhelmet

sevenhelmet is on a distinguished road
Mac Specs: Aluminum Macbook 2.4Ghz; Powermac G5 2.3Ghz dual

I tend to think people will use what works best for them. I try not to get caught in the trap of trashing PCs just because I don't like them as much as my Mac.

"Luck favors the prepared"
QUOTE Thanks
inflexion

inflexion will become famous soon enough
Mac Specs: 12" 1Ghz PB 768Mb 10.4.5 30Gb Video iPod 40Gb 3G iPod 1Gb iPod Shuffle

nothing wrong with Pc's and windows IMO is just when you connect to the net that problems happen.

id have another PC and plan to have one to go with my mac so i can use linux on it but thats my own preference
QUOTE Thanks
Osiris22x

Osiris22x will become famous soon enough
Mac Specs: 15" MacBook Pro, 13" MacBook Black, 15" iMac G4, 24" iMac (soon!)

Kind of a silly site, though I do see where the author is coming from. I wrote up a little rant last night regarding Microsoft's latest "product"...

http://www.arcadegirls.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=13

Roger Michaels
Apple Certified Consultant
QUOTE Thanks
inflexion

inflexion will become famous soon enough
Mac Specs: 12" 1Ghz PB 768Mb 10.4.5 30Gb Video iPod 40Gb 3G iPod 1Gb iPod Shuffle

yea i read that and slashdot and thought

"my the world really needs 7 verisons of vista dont it!?"

think i might convice mum and dad that they need SuSe9.3 on their new PC rather than XP and then vista when it finally arrives
QUOTE Thanks

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

« How many people Play WOW? | Gaming Devices...? »