Specs:
    Late 2009 Macbook Pro 2.26, 160gb HD, 2gb RAM, OSX 10.6; Emac 1.42ghz 80gb HD 2gb RAM OSX 10.5
    Gorillaz to Release Ipad Album
    Didn't see this posted, yet. Pretty interesting. I'm gonna download it.

Gorillaz Offer Fans Christmas Gift: A Free Album - Music, Celebrity, Artist News | MTV
    "That's Peter Graves scat! I'd know it anywhere!"

Specs:
    21" iMac 2.9Ghz 16GB RAM - 10.11.3, iPhone6s & iPad Air 2 - iOS 9.2.1, ATV 4Th Gen tvOS, ATV3
    Thanks for sharing SCP .... Do like this mob very much, but as usual Im pretty sure Some countries are going to miss out ?? ( that license thing and all) Hope im wrong. Just clicked the link you posted with a Re-direct to the Aust MTV site with a pop up msg saying " some video, audio and other content might not be available in your country"

Please dont let this be ... Im really starting to get sick of the content our Northern Hemisphere cousins can get and we CANT

GRRRR Netflix, Hulu, iTunes and the list goes on but they are 3 of the top 10 i would like to have here in Aust.

Disgusts me no end

Thanks for sharing and i hope i can find away around .... Maybe someone email me the file ???
    Just saying

Cheers
    Dont forget to use the Reputation System if someone has helped you out !!!
    Arguing with a zealot is only slightly easier than tunneling through a mountain with your forehead!!!!!
    MoTM ☆☆☆

Quote Originally Posted by TattooedMac View Post
    Thanks for sharing SCP .... Do like this mob very much, but as usual Im pretty sure Some countries are going to miss out ?? ( that license thing and all) Hope im wrong. Just clicked the link you posted with a Re-direct to the Aust MTV site with a pop up msg saying " some video, audio and other content might not be available in your country"

Please dont let this be ... Im really starting to get sick of the content our Northern Hemisphere cousins can get and we CANT

GRRRR Netflix, Hulu, iTunes and the list goes on but they are 3 of the top 10 i would like to have here in Aust.

Disgusts me no end

Thanks for sharing and i hope i can find away around .... Maybe someone email me the file ???
    Just saying

Cheers
    I can sort of feel your pain. My favorite band is Australian (The Living End) and they've released a lot of content that's available only through iTunes Australia.

Wish we could both get the best of both worlds.

Specs:
    MacBook Pro | LED Cinema Display | iPhone 4 | iPad 2
    I've moved your post to a more proper forum; please be sure to check the forum descriptions in the future to find the best place to post.

By posting in the right forum you help people not only find your question faster, but it helps others looking for the same information in the future.

Thanks for understanding!
    schweb | community leader
    flickr » facebook » twitter » tumblr » google+ » about.me

Mac-Forums: On Twitter | On Facebook | On Flickr

Specs:
    17 inch 2 GHz C2D imac (5,1) with 3GB DDR2 RAM, X1600 (128MB memory) GPU - OSX 10.6.3
    Quote Originally Posted by Fusion21 View Post
    I can sort of feel your pain. My favorite band is Australian (The Living End) and they've released a lot of content that's available only through iTunes Australia.

Wish we could both get the best of both worlds.
    I know your pain. I too like the Trio that is the Living End. But outside Australia it's hard to get their music. Funny that cause - quote from their wikipedia article.
    The Living End got their first big break in 1995 when, after sending a t-shirt and a demo tape to Billie Joe Armstrong, they landed a support slot in Green Day's upcoming Australian tour.
    They made it big initially in the US.

Still I do with itunes was transparent and the one store had all the music for all it's countries. But I guess what we actually have is better than nothing.

Specs:
    Late 2009 Macbook Pro 2.26, 160gb HD, 2gb RAM, OSX 10.6; Emac 1.42ghz 80gb HD 2gb RAM OSX 10.5
    Quote Originally Posted by schweb View Post
    I've moved your post to a more proper forum; please be sure to check the forum descriptions in the future to find the best place to post.

By posting in the right forum you help people not only find your question faster, but it helps others looking for the same information in the future.

Thanks for understanding!
    Apologies. Thought 'cause this was a news report it belonged there. Will post in OT, next time.

Quote Originally Posted by TattooedMac View Post

Disgusts me no end

Just saying

Cheers
    The news report says that it will be released on Christmas day for free. Basically, the Gorillaz said they wanted to be the first band that released an album recorded entirely on an ipad, with no studio post production. So they did the album completely in an ipad while on the road, and they're releasing it on Christmas for free, on their website, to prove that since they were on the road, no post was done on it.

Specs:
    Anyone else get this or stream it?

I like it. I think it shows that the Ipad has it's limitations, but it still sounds very good. Just not nearly as refined as the studio albums. Some very catchy songs on there, though.

Specs:
    17 inch 2 GHz C2D imac (5,1) with 3GB DDR2 RAM, X1600 (128MB memory) GPU - OSX 10.6.3
    Yes limitations on the ipad. But it proves this kind of thing is possible. And in the future it'll only get better and batter.

We've posted all the apps, with links, used to make the album. Also check the iElectribe, Gorillaz edition:

iOS Recording Mobile » Search Results<br /> »<br /> gorillaz
    Apps, Hardware, Reviews & News for iOS

Web: http://www.iosrecording.com
    Tips: info@iosrecording.com

Thread Information