New To Mac-Forums?

Welcome to our community! Join the discussion today by registering your FREE account. If you have any problems with the registration process, please contact us!

Get your questions answered by community gurus Advice and insight from world-class Apple enthusiasts Exclusive access to members-only contests, giveaways and deals

Join today!

Start a Discussion

Mac-Forums Brief

Subscribe to Mac-Forums Brief to receive special offers from Mac-Forums partners and sponsors

Join the conversation RSS
Schweb's Lounge Forum for general conversation, chit chat, or most topics that don't fit in another forum.

Any advice on changing someone's Facebook profile pictures?

Thread Closed

amanda.a.p

amanda.a.p is on a distinguished road
Mac Specs: MacBook Pro, Mid 2010, 2.4 gHZ processor, 4 GB RAM, 500 GB hard drive.

Hack, don't hack but I need to change it.

Amanda
13-inch, Mid 2010 MacBook Pro. 2.4 gHZ processor, 4 GB RAM, 500 GB HD*16 GB iPhone 3GS*80 GB iPod Classic*8 GB iPod nano, 3rd generation*1 GB iPod nano, 1st generation
TattooedMac

TattooedMac has a brilliant futureTattooedMac has a brilliant futureTattooedMac has a brilliant futureTattooedMac has a brilliant futureTattooedMac has a brilliant futureTattooedMac has a brilliant futureTattooedMac has a brilliant futureTattooedMac has a brilliant futureTattooedMac has a brilliant futureTattooedMac has a brilliant futureTattooedMac has a brilliant future
Mac Specs: 21" iMac 2.9Ghz 10.9.4 13"MBP 2.9Ghz i7 Yosemite 10.10 ~ iPhone5 iOS 8 ~ iPad Mini iOS 8 ~ ATV3 6.1

Ummmm if you are the member with the account then it is pretty simple. If not i wouldnt go messing with others profile as this man in New Zealand found out. He did on his Ex girlfriends and got 4 months Jail .......

New Zealand man Jailed for playing with his Ex G/F facebook account .....

But if you really NEED to then you need there login details and password ....

You are playing with fire IMHO

Cheers

Dont forget to use the Reputation System if someone has helped you out !!!
Arguing with a zealot is only slightly easier than tunneling through a mountain with your forehead!!!!!
MoTM ☆☆☆
6string

6string is a splendid one to behold6string is a splendid one to behold6string is a splendid one to behold6string is a splendid one to behold6string is a splendid one to behold6string is a splendid one to behold6string is a splendid one to behold6string is a splendid one to behold
Mac Specs: Back to my old 2.2GHz C2D MB after selling my MBP and wondering what my next Mac will be :)

ROFL
Gotta love some of the wacky things our Kiwi neighbours can get up to

To Amanda, what are you getting yourself into?
iWhat

iWhat has a reputation beyond reputeiWhat has a reputation beyond reputeiWhat has a reputation beyond reputeiWhat has a reputation beyond reputeiWhat has a reputation beyond reputeiWhat has a reputation beyond reputeiWhat has a reputation beyond reputeiWhat has a reputation beyond reputeiWhat has a reputation beyond reputeiWhat has a reputation beyond reputeiWhat has a reputation beyond repute
Mac Specs: Macbook, iMac G5, iPad, iPhone 4, iPod (MANY)!

We don't allow this type of discussion here.

Thread Closed

« WP7 US launch marked by small lines, none at Microsoft store | HP Slate sees surprise demand, new orders delayed into 2011 »