Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Specs:
    27" iMac 2.66GHz Intel Core i5 4GB 1067MHz DDR3
    What's Ur Thoughts On Black Ops
    I just got it and I played Campaign a little but I started on Multiplayer and can't stop. I think the scorpion smg and the famas assault are the best guns.

Specs:
    21" iMac 2.9Ghz 16GB RAM - 10.11.3, iPhone6s & iPad Air 2 - iOS 9.2.1, ATV 4Th Gen tvOS, ATV3
    Its just a Game ....... Must be the age of me coming out. Im still happy to play *Worms* and still get a giggle out of it, but that is just me
    Dont forget to use the Reputation System if someone has helped you out !!!
    Arguing with a zealot is only slightly easier than tunneling through a mountain with your forehead!!!!!
    MoTM ☆☆☆

Specs:
    Early 2015 rMBP
    I like it a lot. Same type of gameplay as world at war. Different makers from MWII so takes a little bit to get use too. I like the wager matches a lot actually. Gun game is awesome. I think it's crazy some guys prestiged in the first day. I'm on a 1 star general right now. Do you play on PS3 or XBOX? I'll PM u my gamertage for PS3

Specs:
    Back to my old 2.2GHz C2D MB after selling my MBP and wondering what my next Mac will be :)
    Quote Originally Posted by TattooedMac View Post
    Its just a Game ....... Must be the age of me coming out. Im still happy to play *Worms* and still get a giggle out of it, but that is just me
    I'm with you on this one mate

Specs:
    4.1 Mac Pro. 15" MBP. 13" MBP. 17" PB. PM G5. iPhone 6S+ 64gb Gold. Apple Watch 42mm.
    It just got delivered today from newegg. I can't stop playing multiplayer...especially 1vs.all. The famas is pretty good, but the last a.r. you get is the best imo. I also like the mac...fun little thing.
    “If you are distressed by anything external, the pain is not due to the thing itself but to your own estimate of it; and this you have the power to revoke at any moment.” Marcus Aurelius

Specs:
    Custom PC
    Being developed by Treyarch, I'm not hoping for much, after what they did to CoD 3 and 5...

However, I did watch many trailers and it DOES look good, but I won't know for sure until I get my hands on it.

CoD modern warfare was the best, every other addition got progressively worse. I haven't checked out black ops yet, but will soon

Specs:
    15" MBP i5 500GB 4GB, iPhone 3GS, 160GB Classic, 40GB ATV, 16GB iPad WiFi
    I think the campaign mode is the best by far. It is very long and packed with cool features. As for online, I think MW2 was better. Maybe it will just take some more getting used to.

- Mike
    Everything was meant to be taken apart.

Specs:
    C2D 2.26 | 500GB Seagate Momentus | 2GB 1066 (soon to be 8)
    Quote Originally Posted by swan44 View Post
    CoD modern warfare was the best, every other addition got progressively worse. I haven't checked out black ops yet, but will soon
    Thank you.

The original CoD was made for PC only (no console) by Activision back in the day. Then CoD2 came to consoles, then CoD2: Big Red One was made by Treyarch. They did a terrible job. Then Treyarch made CoD 3 and it was garbage. Then Modern Warfare came out and revolutionized the series. I did MLG for CoD4 on Xbox 360 and it was the most competitive game in the series. Then Treyarch made WAW but it went back to WW2.... wtf? MW 2 was garbage, and I don't expect anything from Black Ops.

Not buying it.
    USAF E-2. 1C6X1 - Space Systems Operations. 19 days until BMT.
    Upgrade your MBP HD
    Tritton AXPro FS

Specs:
    MacBookAir5,2:10.9.5-MacMini3,1:10.9.5-iPhone6,1:8.4.1
    Meh, I'd rather go out and fire real weapons than pretend to do so on a computer. The graphics seem nice though. Any game that features a .32 caliber Scorpion, and a French bullpup jamo-o-matic that blinds you with your own burnt powder as some of the "best guns" is not very realistic IMHO.

Specs:
    Imac 21.5 Inch 3.06 GHZ 4GB Ram 500 Gig HD, Ipad 32 GB, Iphone 4S 16 GB.
    Quote Originally Posted by MikesMacs View Post
    I think the campaign mode is the best by far. It is very long and packed with cool features. As for online, I think MW2 was better. Maybe it will just take some more getting used to.

- Mike
    Campaign mode being better is a positive in my opinion. I like the online play but usually end up getting killed instantly by children who spend their lives playing online.

Played a bit of campaign and am really enjoying it. I also recently got

Battlefield BC 2 Ultimate Edition and Medal of Honor

But am wondering if I need all three games.

Specs:
    Late 2013 27" iMac, iPad 3, iPhone 6s+, iPhone 6+, 3 iPods, El Capitan
    Quote Originally Posted by TattooedMac View Post
    I almost fell out of my chair when I read that! Worms - ah well, I hope it's not my age that's catching up with me because I'm a wormy also. Now, where did I put that "Pong" game?

Specs:
    Sooper Fast!
    I'm up to level 40 or 41 and trying to unlock pro perks.

My favorite class by far is dual wield with Scorpians, LAW lunacher, tomahawk, flash bangs, claymore, lightweight, steady aim, and marathon.

Let you flash bang corners as you're running and then popping around and killing whoever happens to be standing there.
    Chaotic Evil, Level 1 IT-Tech

Slough Roast Blog
    Capitol Sound Blog

Specs:
    21" iMac 2.9Ghz 16GB RAM - 10.11.3, iPhone6s & iPad Air 2 - iOS 9.2.1, ATV 4Th Gen tvOS, ATV3
    LOL Ahhh memories Charlie ..... A lot of folk will freak out at this image thinking something is wrong with there machine hahaha
    Just for you

Dont forget to use the Reputation System if someone has helped you out !!!
    Arguing with a zealot is only slightly easier than tunneling through a mountain with your forehead!!!!!
    MoTM ☆☆☆

Specs:
    Late 2009 Macbook Pro 2.26, 160gb HD, 2gb RAM, OSX 10.6; Emac 1.42ghz 80gb HD 2gb RAM OSX 10.5
    Kinda want to play, but I'm on the fence. Gameplay looks neat, as do the trailers. Not really feeling the cold war setting, though.

I still haven't gotten to play modern warfare 2, since I've been doing so much schooling and what-not. Should be getting that and Halo: Reach for xmas, though.
    "That's Peter Graves scat! I'd know it anywhere!"

Thread Information