Specs:
    4.1 Mac Pro. 15" MBP. 13" MBP. 17" PB. PM G5. iPhone 6S+ 64gb Gold. Apple Watch 42mm.
    My MBP got some new tattoos!
    Starring ET and Bob Marley! It has only been on for 2 days and I have already ran out of fingers and toes to count the compliments! It was so hard to get the pictures right with the stupid reflection off of the stoneshield material...I had to edit it a little.
    IMG_0406.jpg
    Opinion?

The thick stoneshield material makes it look like the ET and bob are peeling, but it's just the light that goes under it due to the stoneshield being clear and thick.
    “If you are distressed by anything external, the pain is not due to the thing itself but to your own estimate of it; and this you have the power to revoke at any moment.” Marcus Aurelius

Specs:
    2013 MBA 13" - OS X 10.11
    Now that is some cool stuff !

Cheers ... McBie
    A computer lets you make more mistakes faster than any invention in human history - with the possible exceptions of handguns and tequila.
    The bitterness of poor quality remains long after the sweetness of low price is forgotten.

Specs:
    21" iMac 2.9Ghz 16GB RAM - 10.11.3, iPhone6s & iPad Air 2 - iOS 9.2.1, ATV 4Th Gen tvOS, ATV3
    Looks ...... Yep ill ditto the coolness too !!!

IMO would like to not see the  through ET's finger though. Sort of ruins it for me
    Dont forget to use the Reputation System if someone has helped you out !!!
    Arguing with a zealot is only slightly easier than tunneling through a mountain with your forehead!!!!!
    MoTM ☆☆☆

Specs:
    4.1 Mac Pro. 15" MBP. 13" MBP. 17" PB. PM G5. iPhone 6S+ 64gb Gold. Apple Watch 42mm.
    Quote Originally Posted by TattooedMac View Post
    Looks ...... Yep ill ditto the coolness too !!!

IMO would like to not see the  through ET's finger though. Sort of ruins it for me
    I know...I asked the seller if he could make his whole hand black, but he refused... I'm going to work on patching it with some electrical tape.
    “If you are distressed by anything external, the pain is not due to the thing itself but to your own estimate of it; and this you have the power to revoke at any moment.” Marcus Aurelius

Specs:
    Late 2009 Macbook Pro 2.26, 160gb HD, 2gb RAM, OSX 10.6; Emac 1.42ghz 80gb HD 2gb RAM OSX 10.5
    They sell a ton of these on Etsy. All sorts of cool ones. I'm thinking about getting the one with Mario holding the apple logo. Either that one or ironman, with the apple logo where his chest thingy is.
    "That's Peter Graves scat! I'd know it anywhere!"

Wait. Back the truck up. What the heck is stoneshield material?
     iPad Air 2 - iOS 9.3
     iPhone 6 64GB - iOS 9.3
     Mac mini early 2009 - OS X El Capitan 10.11.4
     MacBook unibody/white late 2009 - OS X El Capitan 10.11.4

Specs:
    Quote Originally Posted by Chris H. View Post
    Wait. Back the truck up. What the heck is stoneshield material?
    That's what it is named when we make the material. It then gets re-branded to "invisible-shield" or "invisishield" after it is bought from us by ZAGG? I have my own rolls, the only problem is I have to cut it myself

PS: "Stoneshield" is THE original material name used by the military, which you now see being used my ZAGG and a different variation from others(different size thicknesses).

Will be getting the Bob Marley one, thanks for the inspiration!
    For The Horde!

Pretty cool stuff!!

That's really cool artwork

Specs:
    21" iMac 2.9Ghz 16GB RAM - 10.11.3, iPhone6s & iPad Air 2 - iOS 9.2.1, ATV 4Th Gen tvOS, ATV3
    Quote Originally Posted by idrinorbarsaku View Post
    I know...I asked the seller if he could make his whole hand black, but he refused... I'm going to work on patching it with some electrical tape.

Yea not sure if the whole hand needs to be blacked out..... Just that tiny portion of the tip of finger would set it off IMO ....

Have you done it as yet ??? Give us a look lol

My bad after looking again and re-reading my post, i find doing this and making it look good in nigh impossible
    Arguing with a zealot is only slightly easier than tunneling through a mountain with your forehead!!!!!
    MoTM ☆☆☆

Specs:
    I actually got it done late last night. Black electrical tape didn't look the same color black as the skin, black magic marker did, however! I just cut out two pieces of stoneshield, and colored each in with the black p. marker, and taped them over each other before putting it over ET's finger. Too much covering looked weird, too little looked too obvious. I just tried to match the other fingertip that was all black.

Here it is:
    IMG_0423.jpg

Looks a lot better in my opinion.

Specs:
    Quote Originally Posted by idrinorbarsaku View Post

Here it is:
    IMG_0423.jpg

Looks a lot better in my opinion.
    Yep you have got it just right IMO....... That does look good now. Not over powering and nothing to little

Well done
    MoTM ☆☆☆

Specs:
    Sooper Fast!
    Do they do custom cuts? I was thinking about getting this vinyl for mine.

Chaotic Evil, Level 1 IT-Tech

Slough Roast Blog
    Capitol Sound Blog

Specs:
    Quote Originally Posted by Village Idiot View Post
    Do they do custom cuts? I was thinking about getting this vinyl for mine.
    Not sure about that, you can go to lacedupdecals.com and ask them...it's an ebay store.

Thread Information