New To Mac-Forums?

Welcome to our community! Join the discussion today by registering your FREE account. If you have any problems with the registration process, please contact us!

Get your questions answered by community gurus Advice and insight from world-class Apple enthusiasts Exclusive access to members-only contests, giveaways and deals

Join today!

Start a Discussion

Mac-Forums Brief

Subscribe to Mac-Forums Brief to receive special offers from Mac-Forums partners and sponsors

Join the conversation RSS
Schweb's Lounge Forum for general conversation, chit chat, or most topics that don't fit in another forum.

Microsoft Halloween Costume Suggestions

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

dziner

I know this is last minute but I need some suggestions.

Microsoft is sponsoring a Halloween party for the company I work for tomorrow night. I'm going to go so I can take advantage of the free food. My idea is to go as a Microsoft Security Patch. I bought a t-shirt at the local Thrift Store that has a Microsoft logo on it for 99 cents. Does anyone have any ideas/suggestions?

I could just wear my Apple shirt. I really need to get a new one.
QUOTE Thanks
Graphite

Graphite has much to be proud ofGraphite has much to be proud ofGraphite has much to be proud ofGraphite has much to be proud ofGraphite has much to be proud ofGraphite has much to be proud ofGraphite has much to be proud ofGraphite has much to be proud ofGraphite has much to be proud of
Mac Specs: MacPro 3.0Ghz 16GB RAM, 4x256 Vid, 30''cinema display

haha!

go as bill gates
wear a apple shirt, and tape a Windows icon over it !
QUOTE Thanks
dziner

LOL, I was thinking of something like that. I've been trying to get info on all of the Windows updates and Virus alerts on the Microsoft site, then maybe sew a bunch of patches all over the shirt I bought and write the names of all of the updates and viruses on each of the patches I sew on it.
QUOTE Thanks
rman

rman has much to be proud ofrman has much to be proud ofrman has much to be proud ofrman has much to be proud ofrman has much to be proud ofrman has much to be proud ofrman has much to be proud ofrman has much to be proud ofrman has much to be proud ofrman has much to be proud of
Mac Specs: 2 x 3.0GHz Quad-Core, 6GB OS X 10.6.8 | 15in MacBook Pro 2.2GHz OS X 10.6.8 | 64GB iPad 2 WiFi

Just be sure to leave a few holes in the shirt , after installing all the patches.

You can go to CIAC or Sysmantec for a list of all the security alerts.
QUOTE Thanks
dziner

The Microsoft Halloween party was ok. Nothing to exciting. I munched one some free food and my friend had quite a few free alcoholic beverages. The Microsoft Rep was sorta impressed with my patched t-shirt - then he threatened to kick me out of the party. Was pretty funny. My friend was wearing an Apple shirt "Make The Switch - ask me how" on the back. Yep - I hate Microsoft.
QUOTE Thanks
MacAddikt

MacAddikt is a glorious beacon of lightMacAddikt is a glorious beacon of lightMacAddikt is a glorious beacon of lightMacAddikt is a glorious beacon of lightMacAddikt is a glorious beacon of lightMacAddikt is a glorious beacon of light
Mac Specs: G52x1.81.53208x+/-

i like graphites idea ... itd be a really cool shirt. jus a regular apple logo on the front, with what looks like a microsoft sticker on top of it.. and on the back, have it say :

"you can't copyright a steering wheel"
-Bill Gates

QUOTE Thanks

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

« Dog Lovers | FireStorm Creation, needs, Test Bunnies! »