New To Mac-Forums?

Welcome to our community! Join the discussion today by registering your FREE account. If you have any problems with the registration process, please contact us!

Get your questions answered by community gurus Advice and insight from world-class Apple enthusiasts Exclusive access to members-only contests, giveaways and deals

Join today!

Start a Discussion

Mac-Forums Brief

Subscribe to Mac-Forums Brief to receive special offers from Mac-Forums partners and sponsors

Join the conversation RSS
Schweb's Lounge Forum for general conversation, chit chat, or most topics that don't fit in another forum.

Music!

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

Rob

I am going on a trip on monday and wanted to know if anyone had any suggestions for new songs for my iPod? I haven't add new songs to it in the longest time and I have like $40 on my iTunes account, so any suggestions?
QUOTE Thanks
Graphite

Graphite has much to be proud ofGraphite has much to be proud ofGraphite has much to be proud ofGraphite has much to be proud ofGraphite has much to be proud ofGraphite has much to be proud ofGraphite has much to be proud ofGraphite has much to be proud ofGraphite has much to be proud of
Mac Specs: MacPro 3.0Ghz 16GB RAM, 4x256 Vid, 30''cinema display

Fall out boy... My Chemical Romance... Dispatch... those are on the top of my list today.
QUOTE Thanks
Rob

Never heard of any of them
QUOTE Thanks
Graphite

Graphite has much to be proud ofGraphite has much to be proud ofGraphite has much to be proud ofGraphite has much to be proud ofGraphite has much to be proud ofGraphite has much to be proud ofGraphite has much to be proud ofGraphite has much to be proud ofGraphite has much to be proud of
Mac Specs: MacPro 3.0Ghz 16GB RAM, 4x256 Vid, 30''cinema display

wow... well they are more punkish.. what is your usually genre?
QUOTE Thanks
BigBear

BigBear has a spectacular aura about
Mac Specs: ibook G4 14in

jimmy eat world; album: bleed american

my apple is bling *tisk tisk, you shouldn't have any bling.. just nice things*
QUOTE Thanks
D3v1L80Y

D3v1L80Y has a reputation beyond reputeD3v1L80Y has a reputation beyond reputeD3v1L80Y has a reputation beyond reputeD3v1L80Y has a reputation beyond reputeD3v1L80Y has a reputation beyond reputeD3v1L80Y has a reputation beyond reputeD3v1L80Y has a reputation beyond reputeD3v1L80Y has a reputation beyond reputeD3v1L80Y has a reputation beyond reputeD3v1L80Y has a reputation beyond reputeD3v1L80Y has a reputation beyond repute
Mac Specs: MacBook

Avenged Sevenfold
Waking the Fallen

:black:

mac: a waterproof raincoat made of rubberized fabric
MAC: a data communication protocol sub-layer, also known as the Media Access Control
Mac: a brand name which covers several lines of personal computers designed, developed, and marketed by Apple Inc.

QUOTE Thanks
Abdiel

Abdiel is on a distinguished road
Mac Specs: 12" PowerBook 1.5ghz

Nitty Gritty Dirt Band's "Will the Circle Be Unbroken" Volumes 1-3. Take a trip through some truly American music and depart from pop and rock. You'll be glad you did.
QUOTE Thanks
hustla

Nas Illmatic Stillmatic Gods Son It was written I am The lost tapes
QUOTE Thanks
Mac N00b

Godsmack - Faceless
Metallica - Holier than Thou
Slipknot - Before I Forget
Slipknot - Vermillion
Rammstein - Mein Herz Brennt
Rammstein - Stein Um Stein

That stuff is metal in case you are into that. My favourites at the moment anyways.
QUOTE Thanks
trpnmonkey41

trpnmonkey41 is a splendid one to beholdtrpnmonkey41 is a splendid one to beholdtrpnmonkey41 is a splendid one to beholdtrpnmonkey41 is a splendid one to beholdtrpnmonkey41 is a splendid one to beholdtrpnmonkey41 is a splendid one to beholdtrpnmonkey41 is a splendid one to beholdtrpnmonkey41 is a splendid one to behold
Mac Specs: 20" iMac C2D 2.16ghz, 13" MacBook 2.0ghz, 60gb iPod vid, 1gb nano

Quote:
Originally Posted by Graphite
Fall out boy... My Chemical Romance... Dispatch... those are on the top of my list today.
Can't go wrong with some 'spatch. I wouldn't really call them punk but they are (well technically were) awesome

Don't forget to use the new User Reputation System
QUOTE Thanks
crazycanadian

Audioslave
Head Automatica
Soundgarden
Rage Against the Machine
QUOTE Thanks

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

« Audio Hijack Pro for windows | Is there 68k b/w Internet Broser out there? »