New To Mac-Forums?

Welcome to our community! Join the discussion today by registering your FREE account. If you have any problems with the registration process, please contact us!

Get your questions answered by community gurus Advice and insight from world-class Apple enthusiasts Exclusive access to members-only contests, giveaways and deals

Join today!

Start a Discussion

Mac-Forums Brief

Subscribe to Mac-Forums Brief to receive special offers from Mac-Forums partners and sponsors

Join the conversation RSS
Schweb's Lounge Forum for general conversation, chit chat, or most topics that don't fit in another forum.

Sharing/moving itunes music

Thread Closed

Bigjakesrq

Bigjakesrq is on a distinguished road

Okay, so I'm hiting a road block. When I had my PC I used a program call MCE tunes which would sync my itunes library into WMP so I could share and move music freely.

I want to be able to take selected songs from itunes and add them to a extrnal harddrive. Is there a way to do this on a mac. I don't mind paying for a program if it will allow me to do what I want to do.

Will I be able to does this if I remove the DRM.

What am I missing? Is there an easy way to do this that I'm over looking?

Was sure about the best place to put this.(Mods) If I should have put it some where else please move to correct location. Thanks.
baggss

baggss has a reputation beyond reputebaggss has a reputation beyond reputebaggss has a reputation beyond reputebaggss has a reputation beyond reputebaggss has a reputation beyond reputebaggss has a reputation beyond reputebaggss has a reputation beyond reputebaggss has a reputation beyond reputebaggss has a reputation beyond reputebaggss has a reputation beyond reputebaggss has a reputation beyond repute
Mac Specs: 27" 3.4 Ghz i7 iMac-13" C2D Macbook-OSX 18.8.2-64Gb iPad 2-32 Gb iPhone 5-ATV 2-14Tb of Storage

This whole topic pretty much violates the forum rules.

dtravis7

dtravis7 has a reputation beyond reputedtravis7 has a reputation beyond reputedtravis7 has a reputation beyond reputedtravis7 has a reputation beyond reputedtravis7 has a reputation beyond reputedtravis7 has a reputation beyond reputedtravis7 has a reputation beyond reputedtravis7 has a reputation beyond reputedtravis7 has a reputation beyond reputedtravis7 has a reputation beyond reputedtravis7 has a reputation beyond repute
Mac Specs: iMac 2.4 C2D 10.9.1, iMac 2.16 C2d 10.6.8, Macbook2007 10.8.4, Mac Mini 10.8.4, iPhone 3GS IPad1

Sorry but removing DRM is against the law (at least USA law which Mac Forums obeys) so it's against the rules here to discuss DRM removal.

Thread Closed

« Facebook apps leak user information to tracking companies | Woo! I beat the Ladder Game at the Carnival! »