New To Mac-Forums?

Welcome to our community! Join the discussion today by registering your FREE account. If you have any problems with the registration process, please contact us!

Get your questions answered by community gurus • Advice and insight from world-class Apple enthusiasts • Exclusive access to members-only contests, giveaways and deals

Join today!

Start a Discussion

Mac-Forums Brief

Subscribe to Mac-Forums Brief to receive special offers from Mac-Forums partners and sponsors

Join the conversation RSS
Schweb's Lounge Forum for general conversation, chit chat, or most topics that don't fit in another forum.

Got bored today in Bio AP lect...my masterpiece!

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

iggibar

iggibar is a splendid one to beholdiggibar is a splendid one to beholdiggibar is a splendid one to beholdiggibar is a splendid one to beholdiggibar is a splendid one to beholdiggibar is a splendid one to beholdiggibar is a splendid one to beholdiggibar is a splendid one to behold
Mac Specs: Mac Pro 4.1 15" MBP. 13" MBP. 17" PB. Power Mac G5. iPhone 5s 64gb

Took some time to finish, now I don't wanna take it off. crap. I was really bored
IMG_0380.jpg
IMG_0382.jpg
What do you think?

I'm gonna try something different some other time.

“If you are distressed by anything external, the pain is not due to the thing itself but to your own estimate of it; and this you have the power to revoke at any moment.” Marcus Aurelius
QUOTE Thanks
MacDude121

MacDude121 is a glorious beacon of lightMacDude121 is a glorious beacon of lightMacDude121 is a glorious beacon of lightMacDude121 is a glorious beacon of lightMacDude121 is a glorious beacon of lightMacDude121 is a glorious beacon of light
Mac Specs: Black MacBook 2.2GHz C2D, 4GB Ram - iMac G4 700MHz, 512MB Ram

Not Bad at all. (Just discovered color BTW.. Hope it works )
QUOTE Thanks
pigoo3

pigoo3 has a reputation beyond reputepigoo3 has a reputation beyond reputepigoo3 has a reputation beyond reputepigoo3 has a reputation beyond reputepigoo3 has a reputation beyond reputepigoo3 has a reputation beyond reputepigoo3 has a reputation beyond reputepigoo3 has a reputation beyond reputepigoo3 has a reputation beyond reputepigoo3 has a reputation beyond reputepigoo3 has a reputation beyond repute
Mac Specs: 13" MB 2.4ghz, 2gig ram, OS 10.7.5

Quote:
Originally Posted by idrinorbarsaku View Post
What do you think?
Seems like a VERY strange place to draw/doodle...don't you have any paper?

- Nick

- Computer slow, too many "beachballs", read this: Beachballs
- Computer seems slower than it used to? Read this for some speedup tips: Speedup
- Almost full hard drive? Some solutions. Out of Space
- Apple Battery Info. Battery
QUOTE Thanks
iggibar

iggibar is a splendid one to beholdiggibar is a splendid one to beholdiggibar is a splendid one to beholdiggibar is a splendid one to beholdiggibar is a splendid one to beholdiggibar is a splendid one to beholdiggibar is a splendid one to beholdiggibar is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by pigoo3 View Post
Seems like a VERY strange place to draw/doodle...don't you have any paper?

- Nick
I know right! I actually had to write something down real fast, and didn't have anything to write on, so I wrote it on the palm-rest area of my mbp. That's when I found out how easy it was to draw and erase everything, as well as small notes.

“If you are distressed by anything external, the pain is not due to the thing itself but to your own estimate of it; and this you have the power to revoke at any moment.” Marcus Aurelius
QUOTE Thanks
Chris H.

Chris H. is a jewel in the roughChris H. is a jewel in the rough
Mac Specs: late 2009 MacBook - 10.9

Quote:
I know right! I actually had to write something down real fast, and didn't have anything to write on, so I wrote it on the palm-rest area of my mbp. That's when I found out how easy it was to draw and erase everything, as well as small notes.
The aluminum has a texture. Awesome!

 iPad mini 1st gen - iOS 8.0.2
 iPod touch 5th gen - iOS 8.0.2
 Mac mini Server M10 - OS X 10.9.5
 MacBook Uni L09 - OS X 10.10 PB4
QUOTE Thanks
halo200

halo200 is on a distinguished road
Mac Specs: 15" Macbook Pro 2.0Ghz i7 8GB AMD 6490M 256OCZ Vertex 4 SSD | iPhone 5S 16GB

That looks so good! Can you get things like that laser etched on? I wouldn't personally but I know some friends who would!
QUOTE Thanks
iggibar

Quote:
Originally Posted by halo200 View Post
That looks so good! Can you get things like that laser etched on? I wouldn't personally but I know some friends who would!
My dad says "yes, but its not normally done on thin aluminum without knowing the grade."

QUOTE Thanks
pigoo3

pigoo3 has a reputation beyond reputepigoo3 has a reputation beyond reputepigoo3 has a reputation beyond reputepigoo3 has a reputation beyond reputepigoo3 has a reputation beyond reputepigoo3 has a reputation beyond reputepigoo3 has a reputation beyond reputepigoo3 has a reputation beyond reputepigoo3 has a reputation beyond reputepigoo3 has a reputation beyond reputepigoo3 has a reputation beyond repute
Mac Specs: 13" MB 2.4ghz, 2gig ram, OS 10.7.5

Quote:
That's when I found out how easy it was to draw and erase everything, as well as small notes.
What would you have done if it didn't come off...or didn't come off completely???

- Nick

- Computer slow, too many "beachballs", read this: Beachballs
- Computer seems slower than it used to? Read this for some speedup tips: Speedup
- Almost full hard drive? Some solutions. Out of Space
- Apple Battery Info. Battery
QUOTE Thanks
halo200

halo200 is on a distinguished road
Mac Specs: 15" Macbook Pro 2.0Ghz i7 8GB AMD 6490M 256OCZ Vertex 4 SSD | iPhone 5S 16GB

Quote:
What would you have done if it didn't come off...or didn't come off completely???

- Nick
Sandblast it
QUOTE Thanks
6string

6string is a splendid one to behold6string is a splendid one to behold6string is a splendid one to behold6string is a splendid one to behold6string is a splendid one to behold6string is a splendid one to behold6string is a splendid one to behold6string is a splendid one to behold
Mac Specs: Back to my old 2.2GHz C2D MB after selling my MBP and wondering what my next Mac will be :)

Note to self:
Do not let idrinorbarsaku anywhere near my Macs!
QUOTE Thanks
iggibar

Quote:
Originally Posted by 6string View Post
Note to self:
Do not let idrinorbarsaku anywhere near my Macs!
I would have used permanent markers on yours...

QUOTE Thanks
iggibar

Quote:

- Nick
I would have covered it with my invisishield roll. I didn't want to erase it at first, but it wasn't that good to keep. It all came off real easy. I took the old ones off because they were starting to wear out where I placed my wrist.

QUOTE Thanks
GaZoom

GaZoom is on a distinguished road
Mac Specs: 9/10/10 MBP 13" w/airport extreme

I would have played chess.....

JR
QUOTE Thanks
Lord Alveric

Lord Alveric is on a distinguished road

Did the instructor like it?

Wer die Wahl hat, hat die Qual.
QUOTE Thanks
iggibar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Alveric View Post
Did the instructor like it?
You kidding me? I have no time for such opinions from him. I was watching the seconds tick away till class was over...tic-tic-BANG....I booked it like there's a midget with a chainsaw chasing me!

QUOTE Thanks

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

« (My) Best deal of the year.. | What company created the first processor with more than 1 core? »