New To Mac-Forums?

Welcome to our community! Join the discussion today by registering your FREE account. If you have any problems with the registration process, please contact us!

Get your questions answered by community gurus Advice and insight from world-class Apple enthusiasts Exclusive access to members-only contests, giveaways and deals

Join today!

Start a Discussion

Mac-Forums Brief

Subscribe to Mac-Forums Brief to receive special offers from Mac-Forums partners and sponsors

Join the conversation RSS
Schweb's Lounge Forum for general conversation, chit chat, or most topics that don't fit in another forum.

Sister Mary Dracula online for October

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

skarab

skarab is on a distinguished road

Just for the Halloween season, I've posted my entire 110-page graphic novel, "Sister Mary Dracula" at Sister Mary Dracula .

It's been in the works for 4-1/2 years and I completed it this summer. I've been trying to scare up a publishing deal but I couldn't stand to let another Halloween go by without letting folks read it!

It tells the story of Terry Malloy, a ten-year-old at St. Egregius the Stricter Catholic School, who is convinced that his teacher is a vampire and wants to drink his blood. Even his best friends Steven and Kenny think he's insane.

SMD began as a Flash animation that I created in 2001. It gained an internet following and was selected for the 2004 San Diego Comic Con's Independent Film Festival. That exposure gave me the impetus for developing the graphic novel.

There will be printed books for sale later in the month and I'll let you know when they're available, but selling books isn't really the point. I just thought it would be cruel to post the pages without offering books too!
QUOTE Thanks
Kevriano

Kevriano is a name known to allKevriano is a name known to allKevriano is a name known to allKevriano is a name known to allKevriano is a name known to allKevriano is a name known to allKevriano is a name known to all
Mac Specs: 20" Intel iMac 2.4 Ghz/3G Ram/320HD, Snow Leopard. PBook G4, 1.5Ghz/1.5 Ram/250 HD, Leopard 10.5.6.

Cool. Bookmarked, but had a browse. Nicely drawn.

Try my custom Mac Forums Search Engine: Mac Forums Google Search

Please use the reputation system if you consider any help given useful (it's the little ✓/✘ on the left <---)

QUOTE Thanks
CrimsonRequiem

CrimsonRequiem is a name known to allCrimsonRequiem is a name known to allCrimsonRequiem is a name known to allCrimsonRequiem is a name known to allCrimsonRequiem is a name known to allCrimsonRequiem is a name known to allCrimsonRequiem is a name known to all
Mac Specs: MBP 2.3 Ghz 4GB RAM 860 GB SSD, iMac 3.4 GHz Intel Core i7 32GB RAM, Fusion Drive 1TB

Love the mustache on Sister Marry. It's very becoming. Definitely reminds me of my old Catholic school days. Especially with the ruler. Although it was actually a yard stick but I digress. >_>"

死神はリンゴしか食べない。
QUOTE Thanks
skarab

skarab is on a distinguished road

Thanks for the comments! I'm glad you enjoyed it.
QUOTE Thanks

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

« how does USA sales tax work on online purchases? | Windows 7 Phone has awesome apps and games so far !!!!! »