New To Mac-Forums?

Welcome to our community! Join the discussion today by registering your FREE account. If you have any problems with the registration process, please contact us!

Get your questions answered by community gurus Advice and insight from world-class Apple enthusiasts Exclusive access to members-only contests, giveaways and deals

Join today!

Start a Discussion

Mac-Forums Brief

Subscribe to Mac-Forums Brief to receive special offers from Mac-Forums partners and sponsors

Join the conversation RSS
Schweb's Lounge Forum for general conversation, chit chat, or most topics that don't fit in another forum.

Any Ideas?

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

NewMacUser5

NewMacUser5 is an unknown at this point
Mac Specs: 13" Macbook Pro - 2.4GHz C2D - 4GB RAM - 250GB Hard Drive

Does anyone know where I can find a similar product like this:

SFBags - WaterField Designs - Cableguy - Accessories Case - Cable Pouch - Travel Case - Accessories Bag - Notebook Cable Pouch - Notebook Cable Organizer - Power Supply Pouch

I'm hoping I can find something similar in size but cheaper. I really like this pouch but wasn't looking to spend $22.

Does anyone have this actual case? Is anyone using a similar product to store their cables, drives, etc in?
QUOTE Thanks
6string

6string is a splendid one to behold6string is a splendid one to behold6string is a splendid one to behold6string is a splendid one to behold6string is a splendid one to behold6string is a splendid one to behold6string is a splendid one to behold6string is a splendid one to behold
Mac Specs: Back to my old 2.2GHz C2D MB after selling my MBP and wondering what my next Mac will be :)

$22 too much?
Try and office and school supply type place....... pencil cases, or ebay.
QUOTE Thanks
NewMacUser5

I'm not trying to be cheap - I'm trying to keep my wife off my butt so I can avoid the "Do you really need that?" or "You spent how much on that?"
QUOTE Thanks
6string

6string is a splendid one to behold6string is a splendid one to behold6string is a splendid one to behold6string is a splendid one to behold6string is a splendid one to behold6string is a splendid one to behold6string is a splendid one to behold6string is a splendid one to behold
Mac Specs: Back to my old 2.2GHz C2D MB after selling my MBP and wondering what my next Mac will be :)

Don't get me wrong.... I totally understand finances, and especially when it comes to having to justify it with a partner
To find something funky to do the job that you want, you are more likely to find it if looking for something not marketed for that specific purpose, which is equally as good, if not better, and cheaper!
QUOTE Thanks
6string

As an example, thinking out of the square, I searched microphone pouch on ebay and got this
EV Mic New oldstock Zippered Microphone Pouch case bag - eBay Wired Microphones, Microphones, Pro Audio Equipment, Musical Instruments. (end time 12-Oct-10 03:48:41 AEDST)
QUOTE Thanks
NewMacUser5

Yeah I just found this:
Bank Deposit Bag Coin purse zippered Wallet 2 DAY SHIP - eBay (item 380184538279 end time Oct-29-10 15:07:15 PDT)

It looks like this should hold what I need
QUOTE Thanks
6string

I think you could do better. Here in Oz we have Officeworks, which if I go to school supplies/pencil cases, I get this
Officeworks | Pencil Cases
I'm guessing you have something like that where you are?
QUOTE Thanks
the8thark

the8thark is a name known to allthe8thark is a name known to allthe8thark is a name known to allthe8thark is a name known to allthe8thark is a name known to allthe8thark is a name known to allthe8thark is a name known to all
Mac Specs: 17 inch 2 GHz C2D imac (5,1) with 3GB DDR2 RAM, X1600 (128MB memory) GPU - OSX 10.6.3

Quote:
Originally Posted by NewMacUser5 View Post
I'm not trying to be cheap - I'm trying to keep my wife off my butt so I can avoid the "Do you really need that?" or "You spent how much on that?"
I can see this. But the next time she buys a pair of shoes or something she does not really need you have to tell her "Do you really need those shoes?" And "Wow you spent way too much on those shoes". It works both ways.
QUOTE Thanks
RadioSaigon

RadioSaigon will become famous soon enough
Mac Specs: 2010 MBP 15" i7, 2.66 GHz, 4GB RAM, 250GB SSD, OS-X 10.7.2; iPhone4 iOS 5.0

Quote:
Originally Posted by the8thark
It works both ways...
Yeah, in a completely just and politically correct world...

Hang on, we're talking about women here aren't we??? There's nothing "just" or "politically correct" about their world -"their way or the highway"!!! Brave (or foolish) man that forgets it!

Keep it Straight with Rudder
QUOTE Thanks
NewMacUser5

Found exactly what I was looking for:

SFBags - WaterField Designs - 6 x 9 - Accessories Case - Gear Pouch - Travel Case - Accessories Bag - Notebook Cable Pouch - Notebook Cable Organizer - Power Supply Pouch

Anyone know if they have any coupon codes?
QUOTE Thanks
bobtomay

bobtomay has a reputation beyond reputebobtomay has a reputation beyond reputebobtomay has a reputation beyond reputebobtomay has a reputation beyond reputebobtomay has a reputation beyond reputebobtomay has a reputation beyond reputebobtomay has a reputation beyond reputebobtomay has a reputation beyond reputebobtomay has a reputation beyond reputebobtomay has a reputation beyond reputebobtomay has a reputation beyond repute
Mac Specs: 15" MBP 2.33 C2D 256 4GB, MBA 13" i7 1.8, MB 2.0 2GB, Nano 4th, 3GS, iPad 1

A coupon code?????????

Gimme a break!!!!!!!!!!!

It's 12 freakin' dollars.

Or get the one you already found for $5.

Or, are you just merely spamming the forum with links to a site that you have an interest in? If so, you won't have much time left to do so here!

I cannot be held responsible for the things that come out of my mouth.
In the Windows world, most everything folks don't understand is called a virus.
QUOTE Thanks

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

« What the (censored) did Google just do? | Starbucks Internet is Awfully Slow »