New To Mac-Forums?

Welcome to our community! Join the discussion today by registering your FREE account. If you have any problems with the registration process, please contact us!

Get your questions answered by community gurus Advice and insight from world-class Apple enthusiasts Exclusive access to members-only contests, giveaways and deals

Join today!

Start a Discussion

Mac-Forums Brief

Subscribe to Mac-Forums Brief to receive special offers from Mac-Forums partners and sponsors

Join the conversation RSS
Schweb's Lounge Forum for general conversation, chit chat, or most topics that don't fit in another forum.

Weird request! direction on making instant jello

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

prostuff1

prostuff1 is on a distinguished road
Mac Specs: My setup: 17in SD iMac G5, 1GB RAM & 12in iBook, 1.5GB RAM (Both computers standard config.)

I need the direction on how to make instant pudding, the jello brand. I am in Japan right now and on the trip over my suitcase had an accident and some of the stuf got ruined. The boxes that tell the direction got wet and pretty much fell apart, so now i don`t have the directions on how to make it. I need to know because i am making dinner for my host family and i would rather not make it wrong.

So, PLEASE is someone could post the direction that would be great!!!! I really need it!!

Thanks

I need the directions for vinilla and chocolate, the 4 serving size.

Thanks again
QUOTE Thanks
prostuff1

Mac Specs: My setup: 17in SD iMac G5, 1GB RAM & 12in iBook, 1.5GB RAM (Both computers standard config.)

OK, whatever floats your boat! I am being serious, and i did try to find it on google and all i get is recipies that include pudding mix but don`t give me the directions on how to make the pudding. All i want to do is make instant pudding not, for example, chocolate coffee and carmel pudding.

I realized it sounded stupid when i posted but i thought i might get some help

Sorry
QUOTE Thanks
Harryc

Best I could find since I don't have a box available.. It looks like you add two cups of milk, then mix and chill.

http://www.kraftfoods.com/main.aspx?...ecipe_id=75639
QUOTE Thanks
prostuff1

Thank you very much Harryc. I looked all around and could not find that. I obviously was not looking in the right spot.

I actually just finished making dinner for my host family and they seemed to like it. My host brother and his father really liked the mac and cheese i made. Evidently it is hard to find in japan.

Again, thanks for the help!
QUOTE Thanks
Harryc

Quote:
Originally Posted by prostuff1
Thank you very much Harryc. I looked all around and could not find that. I obviously was not looking in the right spot.

I actually just finished making dinner for my host family and they seemed to like it. My host brother and his father really liked the mac and cheese i made. Evidently it is hard to find in japan.

Again, thanks for the help!
You bet, good luck with your new family.
QUOTE Thanks
rman

rman has much to be proud ofrman has much to be proud ofrman has much to be proud ofrman has much to be proud ofrman has much to be proud ofrman has much to be proud ofrman has much to be proud ofrman has much to be proud ofrman has much to be proud ofrman has much to be proud of
Mac Specs: 2 x 3.0GHz Quad-Core, 6GB OS X 10.6.8 | 15in MacBook Pro 2.2GHz OS X 10.6.8 | 64GB iPad 2 WiFi

I am glad, you were able to get a solution to your question.

Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass, It's about learning to dance in the rain!
QUOTE Thanks
iSeeKlearly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harryc
You bet, good luck with your new family.
yeah good luck !

Quote:
Some American foods are hard to find in Japan.... but you should totally try some of their stuff !

Just to let you know, that there are McDonald's on almost every street corner !
QUOTE Thanks
Graphite

Graphite has much to be proud ofGraphite has much to be proud ofGraphite has much to be proud ofGraphite has much to be proud ofGraphite has much to be proud ofGraphite has much to be proud ofGraphite has much to be proud ofGraphite has much to be proud ofGraphite has much to be proud of
Mac Specs: MacPro 3.0Ghz 16GB RAM, 4x256 Vid, 30''cinema display

::shifty eyes::

oooh jello..
QUOTE Thanks
Fallooza

Fallooza has a brilliant futureFallooza has a brilliant futureFallooza has a brilliant futureFallooza has a brilliant futureFallooza has a brilliant futureFallooza has a brilliant futureFallooza has a brilliant futureFallooza has a brilliant futureFallooza has a brilliant futureFallooza has a brilliant future

WOW!!! this is the best thread ever. i wonder why i waited so long ta post on it. thanks mac-forums for teaching me how ta make pudding. i coulnt have done it without ya. you are the best :cool:
QUOTE Thanks
johninc

johninc is on a distinguished road
Mac Specs: ibook G4 12 inch running mac os 10.4 with: 60 gb HD+256 mb ram+Radeon 9200

wow this is the weirdest post I've ever come by. Can I have some of that jello?
QUOTE Thanks
iLEFTOVERCRACK

iLEFTOVERCRACK is on a distinguished road
Mac Specs: dual 2.5 ghz g5 desktop with ati 800x video card,14" iBook 1gb

Sweetest Post Ever!

QUOTE Thanks
iWhat

iWhat has a reputation beyond reputeiWhat has a reputation beyond reputeiWhat has a reputation beyond reputeiWhat has a reputation beyond reputeiWhat has a reputation beyond reputeiWhat has a reputation beyond reputeiWhat has a reputation beyond reputeiWhat has a reputation beyond reputeiWhat has a reputation beyond reputeiWhat has a reputation beyond reputeiWhat has a reputation beyond repute
Mac Specs: Macbook, iMac G5, iPad, iPhone 4, iPod (MANY)!

Can I have some now?
QUOTE Thanks

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

« What was Your first mac? | .DMG to CD »