00th Post! Everyone knows they don't send out the PM with Steve's email until your 200th post! JK" /> 100th Post! - Page 2 - Mac-Forums Discussions for Apple Products & Services

New To Mac-Forums?

Welcome to our community! Join the discussion today by registering your FREE account. If you have any problems with the registration process, please contact us!

Get your questions answered by community gurus Advice and insight from world-class Apple enthusiasts Exclusive access to members-only contests, giveaways and deals

Join today!

Start a Discussion

Mac-Forums Brief

Subscribe to Mac-Forums Brief to receive special offers from Mac-Forums partners and sponsors

Join the conversation RSS
Schweb's Lounge Forum for general conversation, chit chat, or most topics that don't fit in another forum.

100th Post!

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

XJ-linux

XJ-linux has a reputation beyond reputeXJ-linux has a reputation beyond reputeXJ-linux has a reputation beyond reputeXJ-linux has a reputation beyond reputeXJ-linux has a reputation beyond reputeXJ-linux has a reputation beyond reputeXJ-linux has a reputation beyond reputeXJ-linux has a reputation beyond reputeXJ-linux has a reputation beyond reputeXJ-linux has a reputation beyond reputeXJ-linux has a reputation beyond repute
Mac Specs: MacBookAir5,2:10.9.1-MacMini3,1:10.9.1-iPhone6,1:7.0.4

Everyone knows they don't send out the PM with Steve's email until your 200th post! JK

Privacy has become a luxury good. Be prepared to budget for it from here on out...
QUOTE Thanks
dtravis7

dtravis7 has a reputation beyond reputedtravis7 has a reputation beyond reputedtravis7 has a reputation beyond reputedtravis7 has a reputation beyond reputedtravis7 has a reputation beyond reputedtravis7 has a reputation beyond reputedtravis7 has a reputation beyond reputedtravis7 has a reputation beyond reputedtravis7 has a reputation beyond reputedtravis7 has a reputation beyond reputedtravis7 has a reputation beyond repute
Mac Specs: iMac 2.4 C2D 10.9.1, iMac 2.16 C2d 10.6.8, Macbook2007 10.8.4, Mac Mini 10.8.4, iPhone 3GS IPad1

Quote:
Originally Posted by XJ-linux View Post
Everyone knows they don't send out the PM with Steve's email until your 200th post! JK
Then where is my PM with Jobs email? I have more than 200 posts! Joke BTW.

I do agree, Quality is the key.
QUOTE Thanks
toMACsh

toMACsh is a glorious beacon of lighttoMACsh is a glorious beacon of lighttoMACsh is a glorious beacon of lighttoMACsh is a glorious beacon of lighttoMACsh is a glorious beacon of lighttoMACsh is a glorious beacon of light
Mac Specs: Mac Mini Core 2 Duo

Quote:
I'm sure I could find some "bogus" posts...we all make them from time to time...otherwise it just wouldn't be fun!

- Nick
Like not using '+QUOTE' ?
QUOTE Thanks
vansmith

vansmith has a reputation beyond reputevansmith has a reputation beyond reputevansmith has a reputation beyond reputevansmith has a reputation beyond reputevansmith has a reputation beyond reputevansmith has a reputation beyond reputevansmith has a reputation beyond reputevansmith has a reputation beyond reputevansmith has a reputation beyond reputevansmith has a reputation beyond reputevansmith has a reputation beyond repute
Mac Specs: 2012 13" MBP (2.5 i5, 8GB)

Quote:
Originally Posted by dtravis7 View Post
Then where is my PM with Jobs email?
Does this work as a substitute?

Important Links: Community Guidelines : Use the reputation system if you've been helped.
M-F Blog :: Write for the blog
Mac-Forums Investigates MacKeeper - Confused about MacKeeper? Take a look at this review.
QUOTE Thanks
MacDude121

MacDude121 is a glorious beacon of lightMacDude121 is a glorious beacon of lightMacDude121 is a glorious beacon of lightMacDude121 is a glorious beacon of lightMacDude121 is a glorious beacon of lightMacDude121 is a glorious beacon of light
Mac Specs: Black MacBook 2.2GHz C2D, 4GB Ram - iMac G4 700MHz, 512MB Ram

Quote:
Originally Posted by pigoo3 View Post
I'm sure I could find some "bogus" posts...we all make them from time to time...otherwise it just wouldn't be fun!

- Nick
Well... Maybe you got me there. Anyway look.

http://www.mac-forums.com/forums/any...00th-post.html

Mods at one point only had 100 posts too! LOL At least I'm not the only one to ever post something like this.
QUOTE Thanks
pigoo3

pigoo3 has a reputation beyond reputepigoo3 has a reputation beyond reputepigoo3 has a reputation beyond reputepigoo3 has a reputation beyond reputepigoo3 has a reputation beyond reputepigoo3 has a reputation beyond reputepigoo3 has a reputation beyond reputepigoo3 has a reputation beyond reputepigoo3 has a reputation beyond reputepigoo3 has a reputation beyond reputepigoo3 has a reputation beyond repute
Mac Specs: 13" MB 2.4ghz, 2gig ram, OS 10.7.5

Quote:
Originally Posted by MacDude121 View Post
Mods at one point only had 100 posts too! LOL At least I'm not the only one to ever post something like this.
Sure EVERYONE has their very first post...you got to start somewhere!

But unlike other forums...you won't see many people here celebrating or drawing attention to their post count.

As far as that link...that was very very early in the life of Mac-Forums...probably before the Mac-Forums "culture" as it exists today was established.

- Nick

- Computer slow, too many "beachballs", read this: Beachballs
- Computer seems slower than it used to? Read this for some speedup tips: Speedup
- Almost full hard drive? Some solutions. Out of Space
- Apple Battery Info. Battery
QUOTE Thanks
MacDude121

MacDude121 is a glorious beacon of lightMacDude121 is a glorious beacon of lightMacDude121 is a glorious beacon of lightMacDude121 is a glorious beacon of lightMacDude121 is a glorious beacon of lightMacDude121 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Sure EVERYONE has their very first post...you got to start somewhere!

But unlike other forums...you won't see many people here celebrating or drawing attention to their post count.

As far as that link...that was very very early in the life of Mac-Forums...probably before the Mac-Forums "culture" as it exists today was established.

- Nick
.... Why do you keep trying to take away all my fun? lol jk. But yeah. I said a "little" celebration. For myself basically so I'd have something to look back on.
QUOTE Thanks
pigoo3

pigoo3 has a reputation beyond reputepigoo3 has a reputation beyond reputepigoo3 has a reputation beyond reputepigoo3 has a reputation beyond reputepigoo3 has a reputation beyond reputepigoo3 has a reputation beyond reputepigoo3 has a reputation beyond reputepigoo3 has a reputation beyond reputepigoo3 has a reputation beyond reputepigoo3 has a reputation beyond reputepigoo3 has a reputation beyond repute
Mac Specs: 13" MB 2.4ghz, 2gig ram, OS 10.7.5

Quote:
Originally Posted by MacDude121 View Post
.... Why do you keep trying to take away all my fun? lol jk. But yeah. I said a "little" celebration. For myself basically so I'd have something to look back on.
I'm not trying to take away all your fun!

You've been a member on Mac-Forums for about 14 days...so you possibly haven't had a lot of time to notice that post count is not really celebrated or recognized as much as it is on some other internet forums. Here it's about quality over quantity...but that doesn't mean you can't have some fun posting some junk posts as well! Keep your eyes open in the months to come...and you'll see what I mean.

In any case...if you wanted a "little celebration"...you probably should have waited until at least 1000 posts (then 5000, then 10,000, etc.) until you threw yourself a party! Ha ha!

- Nick

- Computer slow, too many "beachballs", read this: Beachballs
- Computer seems slower than it used to? Read this for some speedup tips: Speedup
- Almost full hard drive? Some solutions. Out of Space
- Apple Battery Info. Battery
QUOTE Thanks
MacDude121

Quote:
I'm not trying to take away all your fun!

You've been a member on Mac-Forums for about 14 days...so you possibly haven't had a lot of time to notice that post count is not really celebrated or recognized as much as it is on some other internet forums. Here it's about quality over quantity...but that doesn't mean you can't have some fun posting some junk posts as well! Keep your eyes open in the months to come...and you'll see what I mean.

In any case...if you wanted a "little celebration"...you probably should have waited until at least 1000 posts (then 5000, then 10,000, etc.) until you threw yourself a party! Ha ha!

- Nick
Okay, I see what you mean. 100 really isn't all that big a deal... 1000 here I come! (With quality posts of course...mostly...)
QUOTE Thanks
Audio.Trench

Audio.Trench is just really niceAudio.Trench is just really niceAudio.Trench is just really niceAudio.Trench is just really nice
Mac Specs: Custom PC

i can has celebration too? October 3rd marked my 5th year being an active member on these boards!
QUOTE Thanks
MacDude121

Quote:
Originally Posted by Audio.Trench View Post
i can has celebration too? October 3rd marked my 5th year being an active member on these boards!
Happy Mac forums Birthday!
Attached Images
File Type: gif birthday_cake.gif (75.9 KB, 4 views)
QUOTE Thanks
Audio.Trench

Audio.Trench is just really niceAudio.Trench is just really niceAudio.Trench is just really niceAudio.Trench is just really nice
Mac Specs: Custom PC

hahaha awesome! i like cake!
QUOTE Thanks

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

« Here We Go Again!!! LOL | Do you have any ideas for future Apple products? »