why use official apple shop?
    why do people buy their computers from official apple shop/ official apple site when you can buy the same item on Amazon saving around 10% ?

Specs:
    27" i7 iMac, 24" iMac, 13" Macbook Air, iPhone 6S, iPod Nano 7th GeniPad 3
    Apple products are one of those things where you don't usually see drastic reductions in other places..usually going back to the Apple refurbished store garners the best prices..

You can certainly buy from Amazon or MacMall..all of which are reputable places..

Regards

Specs:
    17 inch 2 GHz C2D imac (5,1) with 3GB DDR2 RAM, X1600 (128MB memory) GPU - OSX 10.6.3
    Agreed with the above. Apple products usually are never on a big sale. Anywhere. SO if you see a 5%-10% cheaper price from a reputable place I'd take it. Just remember one thing. Apple have zero shipping fees on most of their products. Well they do they are just included in the price. Amazon might have extra shipping fees for your Apple product. So add on their shipping fees and then see who has the best deal.

Specs:
    Unibody MBP 2.4 GHz C2D/27" Core i7 iMac
    Quote Originally Posted by the8thark View Post
    Agreed with the above. Apple products usually are never on a big sale. Anywhere. SO if you see a 5%-10% cheaper price from a reputable place I'd take it. Just remember one thing. Apple have zero shipping fees on most of their products. Well they do they are just included in the price. Amazon might have extra shipping fees for your Apple product. So add on their shipping fees and then see who has the best deal.
    If it is sold from amazon directly and not a 3rd party that sells through amazon, you can typically get free shipping. It will just take a bit longer as it falls under their "super saver" shipping. The other thing I do like about buying from amazon is that they don't charge sales tax.

Specs:
    MBP 2.3 Ghz 4GB RAM 860 GB SSD, iMac 3.4 GHz Intel Core i7 32GB RAM, Fusion Drive 1TB
    Quote Originally Posted by Mattlike View Post
    If it is sold from amazon directly and not a 3rd party that sells through amazon, you can typically get free shipping. It will just take a bit longer as it falls under their "super saver" shipping. The other thing I do like about buying from amazon is that they don't charge sales tax.
    That's pretty much win for me. ^-^"
    死神はリンゴしか食べない。

Specs:
    17 inch 2 GHz C2D imac (5,1) with 3GB DDR2 RAM, X1600 (128MB memory) GPU - OSX 10.6.3
    Quote Originally Posted by Mattlike View Post
    Only within the US. For international shipping you always have to pay for it.

Specs:
    2 iPod Touches and iPad
    Quote Originally Posted by jhon99 View Post
    why do people buy their computers from official apple shop/ official apple site when you can buy the same item on Amazon saving around 10% ?
    This may be true for computers, but iPads are running about 10% MORE on Amazon than what you can buy one for from Apple or BestBuy.

Specs:
    15" MBP Unibody 2.53Ghz 4GB RAM 250GB HD,VERIZON iPhone 4,SIG P238 ,iPad,6th Gen iPod NANO
    One thing I like about buying anything on Amazon is there A-Z Guarantee.

Specs:
    09 MBP 8GB ram 500GB HD OS 10.9 32B iPad 4 32GB iPhone 5 iOs7 2TB TC Apple TV3
    The one thing I like about using my local Apple Store is the service and they have treated
    me great and fixed a few things out of warranty so patronage has some advantages.

Thread Information