New To Mac-Forums?

Welcome to our community! Join the discussion today by registering your FREE account. If you have any problems with the registration process, please contact us!

Get your questions answered by community gurus • Advice and insight from world-class Apple enthusiasts • Exclusive access to members-only contests, giveaways and deals

Join today!

Start a Discussion

Mac-Forums Brief

Subscribe to Mac-Forums Brief to receive special offers from Mac-Forums partners and sponsors

Join the conversation RSS
Schweb's Lounge Forum for general conversation, chit chat, or most topics that don't fit in another forum.

Money Bags Anyone ????

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

TattooedMac

TattooedMac has a brilliant futureTattooedMac has a brilliant futureTattooedMac has a brilliant futureTattooedMac has a brilliant futureTattooedMac has a brilliant futureTattooedMac has a brilliant futureTattooedMac has a brilliant futureTattooedMac has a brilliant futureTattooedMac has a brilliant futureTattooedMac has a brilliant futureTattooedMac has a brilliant future
Mac Specs: 21" iMac 2.9Ghz 10.9.4 13"MBP 2.9Ghz i7 Yosemite 10.10 ~ iPhone5 iOS 8 ~ iPad Mini iOS 8 ~ ATV3 6.1

Just had a friend tell me a interesting fact and they call it a money bag ....

This year august has 5 sundays, 5 mondays and 5 tuesdays which happens once in 823 years ....

Anyone else have any interesting trivia type Money Bags things to add ... ???

Im a sucker for interesting tid bits like this

Cheers

Dont forget to use the Reputation System if someone has helped you out !!!
Arguing with a zealot is only slightly easier than tunneling through a mountain with your forehead!!!!!
MoTM ☆☆☆
QUOTE Thanks
Jonik

Jonik is an unknown at this point
Mac Specs: MBP 15"matt, 2.8GHz, 500GB, 4GB RAM

Urm... August 2004.
QUOTE Thanks
kman445

kman445 is just really nicekman445 is just really nicekman445 is just really nicekman445 is just really nice
Mac Specs: 27" 5k imac i7, 295x

^ lol

I guess it happens every 6 years

and August 1993

"I asked who i am to her, and she yelled god"
QUOTE Thanks
Printerman

Printerman is a jewel in the roughPrinterman is a jewel in the rough
Mac Specs: iMac10,1, 3.06 Ghz Intel Core 2 Duo Processor, 10.8.2, 21.5" screen.

The space between your wrist, and the inside of your elbow, is the same size as your foot, try it!

By definition, a strawberry, isn’t a berry, but a banana is!

OMG Facts is a great place for facts like these

-Dylan
QUOTE Thanks
TattooedMac

TattooedMac has a brilliant futureTattooedMac has a brilliant futureTattooedMac has a brilliant futureTattooedMac has a brilliant futureTattooedMac has a brilliant futureTattooedMac has a brilliant futureTattooedMac has a brilliant futureTattooedMac has a brilliant futureTattooedMac has a brilliant futureTattooedMac has a brilliant futureTattooedMac has a brilliant future
Mac Specs: 21" iMac 2.9Ghz 10.9.4 13"MBP 2.9Ghz i7 Yosemite 10.10 ~ iPhone5 iOS 8 ~ iPad Mini iOS 8 ~ ATV3 6.1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jonik View Post
Urm... August 2004.
Quote:
Originally Posted by kman445 View Post
^ lol

I guess it happens every 6 years

and August 1993
Well there you go. Had to tell my friend about the inaccuracy's in her littl money bag. Probably should have done a little research. BUT the point of this thread was to find more little tid bits and trivia .... Keep them coming. Dont tell me know-one knows any ??

Quote:
Originally Posted by Printerman View Post
The space between your wrist, and the inside of your elbow, is the same size as your foot, try it!

By definition, a strawberry, isn’t a berry, but a banana is!

OMG Facts is a great place for facts like these
WOW really. Ill put that one in the bank for a party trick, win me a beer game Nice one Printerman
Love facts

cheers

Arguing with a zealot is only slightly easier than tunneling through a mountain with your forehead!!!!!
MoTM ☆☆☆
QUOTE Thanks
Hewitt XD

Hewitt XD is on a distinguished road

the substance white dwarf is incredibly dense, so dense that one teaspoon of it would weigh approximately 1 ton :p

Late 2009 Unibody MacBook 2.26GHz 4GB RAM 250GB
iPhone 3GS 32GB White
QUOTE Thanks
McYukon

McYukon is a splendid one to beholdMcYukon is a splendid one to beholdMcYukon is a splendid one to beholdMcYukon is a splendid one to beholdMcYukon is a splendid one to beholdMcYukon is a splendid one to beholdMcYukon is a splendid one to beholdMcYukon is a splendid one to behold
Mac Specs: 2012 MBP i7 2.7 GHz 15" Matte - 16 GB RAM - 120 GB Intel SSD - 500 GB DataDoubler Mac OS 10.9

55% of people yawn within 5 minutes of seeing someone else yawn. Reading about yawning makes most people yawn. :Yawn:

It is impossible for a normal human to lick his/her elbow.

Use the reputation system if a post helps you!
Mac Forums IRC Channel - Help build it by hanging out with us
The next sentence is true. The previous sentence is false.
QUOTE Thanks
TattooedMac

Quote:
Originally Posted by McYukon View Post
55% of people yawn within 5 minutes of seeing someone else yawn. Reading about yawning makes most people yawn. :Yawn:

It is impossible for a normal human to lick his/her elbow.
Well my stop watch is running after reading your stats on yawn :yawn: haha

So have you heard of any not normal person to do it

Cheers

MoTM ☆☆☆
QUOTE Thanks
McYukon

McYukon is a splendid one to beholdMcYukon is a splendid one to beholdMcYukon is a splendid one to beholdMcYukon is a splendid one to beholdMcYukon is a splendid one to beholdMcYukon is a splendid one to beholdMcYukon is a splendid one to beholdMcYukon is a splendid one to behold
Mac Specs: 2012 MBP i7 2.7 GHz 15" Matte - 16 GB RAM - 120 GB Intel SSD - 500 GB DataDoubler Mac OS 10.9

Found another one,
Rotten eggs will float if dropped into water, fresh eggs will sink to the bottom.

Use the reputation system if a post helps you!
Mac Forums IRC Channel - Help build it by hanging out with us
The next sentence is true. The previous sentence is false.
QUOTE Thanks
JGelks2007

JGelks2007 is on a distinguished road

A lump of pure gold the size of a matchbox can be flattened into a sheet the size of a tennis court. Now that's a money bag, or gold bag in this case.
QUOTE Thanks

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

« Transparent Screen Tricks | Some of us Might find this Amusing »