New To Mac-Forums?

Welcome to our community! Join the discussion today by registering your FREE account. If you have any problems with the registration process, please contact us!

Get your questions answered by community gurus Advice and insight from world-class Apple enthusiasts Exclusive access to members-only contests, giveaways and deals

Join today!

Start a Discussion

Mac-Forums Brief

Subscribe to Mac-Forums Brief to receive special offers from Mac-Forums partners and sponsors

Join the conversation RSS
Schweb's Lounge Forum for general conversation, chit chat, or most topics that don't fit in another forum.

M-F Time

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

willmeahl4

willmeahl4 will become famous soon enough
Mac Specs: iMac 20' 2Ghz C2D, Macbook 13' 2.26 Ghz C2D, 2x iPhone 3gs (mine and the wife's), and some iPods.

What time zone is M-F on? I'm on EST, same as NYC, but NOT a yankee (southern humor). Just saying cause I don't wanna look like the guy who only posts at 3am.
QUOTE Thanks
McYukon

McYukon is a splendid one to beholdMcYukon is a splendid one to beholdMcYukon is a splendid one to beholdMcYukon is a splendid one to beholdMcYukon is a splendid one to beholdMcYukon is a splendid one to beholdMcYukon is a splendid one to beholdMcYukon is a splendid one to behold
Mac Specs: 2012 MBP i7 2.7 GHz 15" Matte - 16 GB RAM - 120 GB Intel SSD - 500 GB DataDoubler Mac OS 10.9

The server is located in West Chester, Ohio (Eastern Time zone) or Lansing, Michigan (Same) if my sleuthing is right.
Really doesn't matter, M-F is a global community with member all over the globe.

Use the reputation system if a post helps you!
Mac Forums IRC Channel - Help build it by hanging out with us
The next sentence is true. The previous sentence is false.
QUOTE Thanks
willmeahl4

willmeahl4 will become famous soon enough
Mac Specs: iMac 20' 2Ghz C2D, Macbook 13' 2.26 Ghz C2D, 2x iPhone 3gs (mine and the wife's), and some iPods.

I guess you're right, but the time doesn't match the time zones you mentioned seeing that it's approximately 3 hours AHEAD of me. So I guess London, or somewhere in the Atlantic would be the M-F time displayed to me. I guess I shouldn't care, but that's what happens when you, (meaning me) drink on a Thursday night.
QUOTE Thanks
Eric559

Eric559 is a glorious beacon of lightEric559 is a glorious beacon of lightEric559 is a glorious beacon of lightEric559 is a glorious beacon of lightEric559 is a glorious beacon of lightEric559 is a glorious beacon of light
Mac Specs: 2.16GHz C2D MacBook w/ 2GB RAM & 120GB HD. HTC Droid Incredible.

You can change the time of the board to reflect your location in the profile settings.

Member Of The Month for December '08.
It's only the internet!
QUOTE Thanks
EndlessMac

EndlessMac is a jewel in the roughEndlessMac is a jewel in the roughEndlessMac is a jewel in the rough
Mac Specs: 2.8 GHz 15" MacBook Pro OS X 10.7.x & some old Macs

Quote:
Originally Posted by McYukon View Post
Really doesn't matter, M-F is a global community with member all over the globe.
McYukon is right. There is always someone on the forum at any given time so it doesn't matter when you post. That's what I like about popular forums in general, you can post whenever you want and there is usually someone else on the forum to respond.
QUOTE Thanks
bobtomay

bobtomay has a reputation beyond reputebobtomay has a reputation beyond reputebobtomay has a reputation beyond reputebobtomay has a reputation beyond reputebobtomay has a reputation beyond reputebobtomay has a reputation beyond reputebobtomay has a reputation beyond reputebobtomay has a reputation beyond reputebobtomay has a reputation beyond reputebobtomay has a reputation beyond reputebobtomay has a reputation beyond repute
Mac Specs: 15" MBP 2.33 C2D 256 4GB, MBA 13" i7 1.8, MB 2.0 2GB, Nano 4th, 3GS, iPad 1

And when an Aussie asks a question, we can answer it the day before.

I cannot be held responsible for the things that come out of my mouth.
In the Windows world, most everything folks don't understand is called a virus.
QUOTE Thanks
harryb2448

harryb2448 has a reputation beyond reputeharryb2448 has a reputation beyond reputeharryb2448 has a reputation beyond reputeharryb2448 has a reputation beyond reputeharryb2448 has a reputation beyond reputeharryb2448 has a reputation beyond reputeharryb2448 has a reputation beyond reputeharryb2448 has a reputation beyond reputeharryb2448 has a reputation beyond reputeharryb2448 has a reputation beyond reputeharryb2448 has a reputation beyond repute
Mac Specs: iMac i5 2.7GHz, 16GB memory, OS X.10

No wrong again Bob. You answer it a day later ~ we ask it the day before.

And will change drinking night to Friday and it don't matter then as you can sleep in Saturday!
QUOTE Thanks
bobtomay

bobtomay has a reputation beyond reputebobtomay has a reputation beyond reputebobtomay has a reputation beyond reputebobtomay has a reputation beyond reputebobtomay has a reputation beyond reputebobtomay has a reputation beyond reputebobtomay has a reputation beyond reputebobtomay has a reputation beyond reputebobtomay has a reputation beyond reputebobtomay has a reputation beyond reputebobtomay has a reputation beyond repute
Mac Specs: 15" MBP 2.33 C2D 256 4GB, MBA 13" i7 1.8, MB 2.0 2GB, Nano 4th, 3GS, iPad 1

Oh well, I knew it was something like that.

I cannot be held responsible for the things that come out of my mouth.
In the Windows world, most everything folks don't understand is called a virus.
QUOTE Thanks

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

« Parrot AR.Drone | Blackberry Storm (unlocked for ATT) Issues »