New To Mac-Forums?

Welcome to our community! Join the discussion today by registering your FREE account. If you have any problems with the registration process, please contact us!

Get your questions answered by community gurus Advice and insight from world-class Apple enthusiasts Exclusive access to members-only contests, giveaways and deals

Join today!

Start a Discussion

Mac-Forums Brief

Subscribe to Mac-Forums Brief to receive special offers from Mac-Forums partners and sponsors

Join the conversation RSS
Schweb's Lounge Forum for general conversation, chit chat, or most topics that don't fit in another forum.

What Have You Been Browsing Lately?

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

hughvane

hughvane is just really nicehughvane is just really nicehughvane is just really nicehughvane is just really nicehughvane is just really nice
Mac Specs: MacMini 2.4, 4 Gb, OS 10.9 and 10.6; MacBook 2.4, 2 Gb, OS 10.6.8

Let's keep it seemly folks, play nice, stay within the rules.

I'd like to suggest this thread, along with the Music and Games herein (they are, after all, up in the thousands and hundreds respectively), as Stickies.

So, what have you been browsing lately. One from me: Best Online Videos | Wimp.com

Have fun!

ABCDEFGHIJKLMNOPQRSTUVWXYZ
Please post your Mac (or other) specs and MacOS version in your post, your profile or your signature. It helps us to help you better.

I'm leaving now to go and find myself. If I should return before I get back, please ask me to wait.
QUOTE Thanks
McYukon

McYukon is a splendid one to beholdMcYukon is a splendid one to beholdMcYukon is a splendid one to beholdMcYukon is a splendid one to beholdMcYukon is a splendid one to beholdMcYukon is a splendid one to beholdMcYukon is a splendid one to beholdMcYukon is a splendid one to behold
Mac Specs: 2012 MBP i7 2.7 GHz 15" Matte - 16 GB RAM - 120 GB Intel SSD - 500 GB DataDoubler Mac OS 10.9

Smoking Apples ? Your premier source of Apple, Mac, and iPhone news, views, and reviews.

Use the reputation system if a post helps you!
Mac Forums IRC Channel - Help build it by hanging out with us
The next sentence is true. The previous sentence is false.
QUOTE Thanks
MYmacROX

MYmacROX is a name known to allMYmacROX is a name known to allMYmacROX is a name known to allMYmacROX is a name known to allMYmacROX is a name known to allMYmacROX is a name known to allMYmacROX is a name known to all
Mac Specs: 2008 15" MBP ML, 2012 21.5" iMac ML

Engadget.com - daily all day long
Whitehouse.gov - I was looking at updates of today's vote to extend unemployment benefits seeing as mine just ran out this week again and I've been unemployed for nearly 2 years now. (off-and-on)

16GB iPhone 5, 64GB Wi-Fi only iPad 1st Gen.

Reminder: Please include your Mac's specs. This will make it much easier for the other members to assist you.
QUOTE Thanks
Audio.Trench

Audio.Trench is just really niceAudio.Trench is just really niceAudio.Trench is just really niceAudio.Trench is just really nice
Mac Specs: Custom PC

Nothing apart from the normal lately.. I do probably about 95% of my browsing on my mobile phone, and whilst doing so, I came across Free ringtones, themes, wallpapers, games. Millions of downloads for your mobile phone | Zedge.

It's got a lot of pretty cool free stuff for mobile phones and even detects your model (and lets you choose if it doesn't amtch), and displays content specifically for your phone.

I mostly use it for images and themes.. Since Sony has to haev DRM packaged files, the ring tones don't work natively. However, Sony was cool enough to let you download a DRM Packager so you can make your own tones.
QUOTE Thanks
vansmith

vansmith has a reputation beyond reputevansmith has a reputation beyond reputevansmith has a reputation beyond reputevansmith has a reputation beyond reputevansmith has a reputation beyond reputevansmith has a reputation beyond reputevansmith has a reputation beyond reputevansmith has a reputation beyond reputevansmith has a reputation beyond reputevansmith has a reputation beyond reputevansmith has a reputation beyond repute
Mac Specs: 2012 13" MBP (2.5 i5, 8GB)

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkArt View Post
Since Sony has to haev DRM packaged files, the ring tones don't work natively. However, Sony was cool enough to let you download a DRM Packager so you can make your own tones.
That's not "cool". I know what you're getting at but that's like saying "company x controls the use of my products so I'm glad that they let me cripple my other content so I can use it."

Important Links: Community Guidelines : Use the reputation system if you've been helped.
M-F Blog :: Write for the blog
Writing a Quality Post
QUOTE Thanks
osxx

osxx is a name known to allosxx is a name known to allosxx is a name known to allosxx is a name known to allosxx is a name known to allosxx is a name known to allosxx is a name known to all
Mac Specs: 09 MBP 8GB ram 500GB HD OS 10.9 32B iPad 4 32GB iPhone 5 iOs7 2TB TC Apple TV3

Engadget
Wired
CNN
You Tube
Various Forums (guns,knives,gadgets,electronics and auto)
QUOTE Thanks
Rottie

Rottie will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkArt View Post
Nothing apart from the normal lately.. I do probably about 95% of my browsing on my mobile phone, and whilst doing so, I came across Free ringtones, themes, wallpapers, games. Millions of downloads for your mobile phone | Zedge.

It's got a lot of pretty cool free stuff for mobile phones and even detects your model (and lets you choose if it doesn't amtch), and displays content specifically for your phone.

I mostly use it for images and themes.. Since Sony has to haev DRM packaged files, the ring tones don't work natively. However, Sony was cool enough to let you download a DRM Packager so you can make your own tones.
Thanks for the link.

Mid 2011 i5 2.5 GHz iMac 21.5"
QUOTE Thanks
Audio.Trench

Audio.Trench is just really niceAudio.Trench is just really niceAudio.Trench is just really niceAudio.Trench is just really nice
Mac Specs: Custom PC

Yeah, I know what you mean, but the funtionality of this Sony phone is far better than what my Blackberry has to offer.
QUOTE Thanks
mdfuller

mdfuller is a jewel in the roughmdfuller is a jewel in the roughmdfuller is a jewel in the rough
Mac Specs: 15-inch MacBook Pro

Badger and Blade. Thinking about giving the 'ole safety razor a shot
QUOTE Thanks
XMARLTONX

XMARLTONX has a spectacular aura about
Mac Specs: 3.06 iMac i3|12GB|500GB

Quote:
Originally Posted by mdfuller View Post
Badger and Blade. Thinking about giving the 'ole safety razor a shot
You'll love it. I switched to one last June and its great. Much closer, more economical (razor blades are cheap!), and turns a chore into something enjoyable.

3.06 i3 iMac | 500 GB | 12 GB | 10.7
1.25 DP MDD | 480 GB | 512 MB | 10.5.8
1.6 SP G5 | 80 GB | 2 GB | 10.5.8
iPhone 4 White | 16GB
QUOTE Thanks
TattooedMac

TattooedMac has a brilliant futureTattooedMac has a brilliant futureTattooedMac has a brilliant futureTattooedMac has a brilliant futureTattooedMac has a brilliant futureTattooedMac has a brilliant futureTattooedMac has a brilliant futureTattooedMac has a brilliant futureTattooedMac has a brilliant futureTattooedMac has a brilliant futureTattooedMac has a brilliant future
Mac Specs: 21" iMac 2.9Ghz 10.9.4 13"MBP 2.9Ghz i7 Yosemite 10.10 ~ iPhone5 iOS 8 ~ iPad Mini iOS 8 ~ ATV3 6.1

Quote:
Originally Posted by XMARLTONX View Post
Much closer, more economical (razor blades are cheap!), and turns a chore into something enjoyable.
Sorry i cant seem to find where its a enjoyable thing to do any time I shaved every day for nearly 10yrs whilst in the Military and sooo looked forward to becoming a 'civvie' so i didnt have to...... lol i go for a 3 day shadow before i shave now ....... Cool looking site though

Engadget
LifeHacker Aust
Apple Aust waiting and hoping the Pre Order form for the iPhone 4 is sitting there staring me in the eyes....
DeviantArt.com
AskDaveTaylor.com

Cheers

CogFrog Studio's ~ Photography, Apps and Web Development
Dont forget to use the Reputation System if someone has helped you out !!!
Arguing with a zealot is only slightly easier than tunneling through a mountain with your forehead!!!!!
QUOTE Thanks
LOTRsolidsnake

LOTRsolidsnake is on a distinguished road

MacDailyNews (MDN for short) for me, and they even have an iPhone app!

HIGHLY recommended, constantly updated, and they post their takes at the bottom of the articles, quite biased but hysterical.

iPhone 3Gs : MacBook Pro 15" i5 OSX 10.6 : iPad 16GB

Mac Switcher as of 6/19/10
QUOTE Thanks
JUKE179r

JUKE179r is a jewel in the roughJUKE179r is a jewel in the roughJUKE179r is a jewel in the rough
Mac Specs: '07 MBP 256GB SSD/6GB RAM/SL <--DAW!!!

I've been on Discogs - Database and Marketplace for Music on Vinyl, CD, Cassette, MP3 and More.
I'm a vinyl record collector/DJ so I'm always looking for old tunes to buy.
I've got 3000+ vinyl records and want MORE!!!!

MBP 3,1 & 4,1 w/ Vertex 4 SSD | Logic Pro 9 | Ableton Live 8 | Traktor Pro 2 | AKAI MPK-49 | Roland MV-8000, TR-808 & TR-909 | Ensoniq ASR-10 | x0xb0x #911 | Denon DN-MC6000 | (3) Technics SL-1200MK1 | 3000+ vinyl records
QUOTE Thanks

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

« Windows Phone 7: Don't bother with this disaster [InfoWorld] | PC users are funny »