Specs:
    IMAC / Powerbook / Ipad 3
    inception - Review
    I just saw a screening of inception..... All I can say is WOW! Definetly movie of the year.... James Bond meets the MATRIX.... it was very exciting to wtch especially for sci-fi fans.. DeCaprio made me skeptical becuase I generally dont like his movies.. but he made me a fan with this one!

Go see it, its worth the ticket price..

Specs:
    4.1 Mac Pro. 15" MBP. 13" MBP. 17" PB. PM G5. iPhone 6S+ 64gb Gold. Apple Watch 42mm.
    Thanks for the short review...might just go see it!

Specs:
    20" iM ac,13.3" Aluminium Unibody Macbook, iPhone 4
    Accidentally wondered onto the wrong side of the crowd control barriers for the premier in London lol. May have to go and see it
    Thanks, Eddie
    Software Engineering Student, NTU

Specs:
    IMAC / Powerbook / Ipad 3
    Quote Originally Posted by dudeking View Post
    Accidentally wondered onto the wrong side of the crowd control barriers for the premier in London lol. May have to go and see it
    No LOL i work for a Magazine in Miami, and two of the critics were invited to a screening so i was invited

Specs:
    2.8 GHz 15" MacBook Pro OS X 10.7.x & some old Macs
    I might actually see this movie but I thought it looked too much like a Matrix knockoff.

Quote Originally Posted by macjuicy23 View Post
    DeCaprio made me skeptical becuase I generally dont like his movies.. but he made me a fan with this one!
    I liked his work in Blood Diamond and The Departed but I don't know if I will like this movie as much. I guess I'll find out when I watch it. I'll probably wait for a rental though.

Specs:
    27" iMac 2.7GHz Core i5, iPhone 6, iPad Air 2, 4th gen Apple TV
    It was a good story and movie overall, but I think the ending was dragged out way too long. That and the overly-dramatic music throughout the too-long ending just made me want to leave without finishing the movie. Did anyone else notice that the background music seemed to be too loud throughout the movie and sometimes overpower the conversation? Maybe it was just my theater.

It did remind me a bit of the Matrix, but more so it reminded me of another movie I can't remember the name of. The basic story was that people hooked themselves up to a VR system called Existence (with the emphasis of the pronunciation on the beginning of the word) to live in an alternate reality, but the main character was in another virtual reality the whole time. Wish I could remember the name of that movie.

EDIT: I was mixing up The Thirteenth Floor with Existenz: both movies with similar plot devices. Also: Total Recall, Vanilla Sky, Dreamscape, etc

I think I watch too many movies.
    "Give so much time to the improvement of yourself that you have no time to criticize others"

Specs:
    2 iPod Touches and iPad
    My wife and I saw it at a matinee on Friday afternoon (the day it was released) and there were FIVE people (including us) in the theatre! I get the Matrix part, but not the James Bond part.

I knew I had seen this actor somewhere else before:

Specs:
    Sooper Fast!
    Anyone ever see Dark City?
    Chaotic Evil, Level 1 IT-Tech

Slough Roast Blog
    Capitol Sound Blog

Specs:
    MacBook 2.2 GHz 1Gb(soon to be 4:) 120gb HD. 2nd gen iPod. Rip iPhone Rip iPhone 3g Rip iPad
    I saw it last night, after hearing reviews about how good it was I went to judge for myself. I really enjoyed it my favorite movie I have seen in a long long time. It takes while to get into but once you get into it you will be on the edge of your seat.

I really enjoy movies that make you think like "Da Vinci Code" and this blew that out of the water

Movie of the year inmo.

Specs:
    Macbook Pro 13'', 320GB, 2.26GHZ, 2GB
    I'm going to see it tomorrow, can't wait.

Thread Information