New To Mac-Forums?

Welcome to our community! Join the discussion today by registering your FREE account. If you have any problems with the registration process, please contact us!

Get your questions answered by community gurus • Advice and insight from world-class Apple enthusiasts • Exclusive access to members-only contests, giveaways and deals

Join today!

Start a Discussion

Mac-Forums Brief

Subscribe to Mac-Forums Brief to receive special offers from Mac-Forums partners and sponsors

Join the conversation RSS
Schweb's Lounge Forum for general conversation, chit chat, or most topics that don't fit in another forum.

When the Cats away Dogs will play!

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

macjuicy23

macjuicy23 has a spectacular aura about
Mac Specs: IMAC / Powerbook / Ipad 3

This couple were coming home and noticing that all the pool area was soaked, they suspected neighborhood kids... so they put up a hidden camera LMAo hilarious LOL Watch this! they won a contest lol

YouTube - Swimtown Pools Pet Video Contest - Dogs Home Alone
QUOTE Thanks
harryb2448

harryb2448 has a reputation beyond reputeharryb2448 has a reputation beyond reputeharryb2448 has a reputation beyond reputeharryb2448 has a reputation beyond reputeharryb2448 has a reputation beyond reputeharryb2448 has a reputation beyond reputeharryb2448 has a reputation beyond reputeharryb2448 has a reputation beyond reputeharryb2448 has a reputation beyond reputeharryb2448 has a reputation beyond reputeharryb2448 has a reputation beyond repute
Mac Specs: iMac i5 2.7GHz, 16GB memory, OS 10.10.1

Now that is one cool, smart dog!
QUOTE Thanks
temetrepo

temetrepo is on a distinguished road

Hahahaha
Wow
QUOTE Thanks
cwa107

cwa107 has a reputation beyond reputecwa107 has a reputation beyond reputecwa107 has a reputation beyond reputecwa107 has a reputation beyond reputecwa107 has a reputation beyond reputecwa107 has a reputation beyond reputecwa107 has a reputation beyond reputecwa107 has a reputation beyond reputecwa107 has a reputation beyond reputecwa107 has a reputation beyond reputecwa107 has a reputation beyond repute
Mac Specs: 15" MBP, Core i7/2GHz, 8GB RAM, 480GB Crucial M500 SSD

That is hillarious. Just like a bunch of kids.

Liquid and computers don't mix. It might seem simple, but we see an incredible amount of people post here about spills. Keep drinks and other liquids away from your expensive electronics!
QUOTE Thanks
EndlessMac

EndlessMac is a jewel in the roughEndlessMac is a jewel in the roughEndlessMac is a jewel in the rough
Mac Specs: 2.8 GHz 15" MacBook Pro OS X 10.7.x & some old Macs

There are a lot of things dogs do when their owners are away. It seems this dog knows how to live.
QUOTE Thanks
fearlessfreap24

fearlessfreap24 is just really nicefearlessfreap24 is just really nicefearlessfreap24 is just really nicefearlessfreap24 is just really nice
Mac Specs: MacBook Pro 13" | MacBook Pro 13" | Mac Mini 2GHz C2D

ha ha that is hilarious!!!! i can see my dogs doing that if we had a pool

QUOTE Thanks
fleurya

fleurya is a name known to allfleurya is a name known to allfleurya is a name known to allfleurya is a name known to allfleurya is a name known to allfleurya is a name known to allfleurya is a name known to all
Mac Specs: 27" iMac 2.7GHz Core i5, iPhone 4S, 3rd gen iPad

Funny video, but it doesn't look like a stationary hidden cam. Just someone holding it and video taping the dog.

"Give so much time to the improvement of yourself that you have no time to criticize others"
QUOTE Thanks
1991-C4

1991-C4 has a spectacular aura about
Mac Specs: 2 iPod Touches and iPad

I hid a camera at my house and this is what I saw:

(I really wish they had used coasters!)
QUOTE Thanks
mkelly2115

mkelly2115 is on a distinguished road

haha great find! I could only imagine how many times a day that dog did that.

Iphone 3GS 32gb...
Iphone 4 32g on the way
QUOTE Thanks
hughvane

hughvane is just really nicehughvane is just really nicehughvane is just really nicehughvane is just really nicehughvane is just really nice
Mac Specs: MacMini 2.4, 4 Gb, OS 10.9 and 10.6; MacBook 2.4, 2 Gb, OS 10.6.8

Animal videos are a great source of amusement and lifter of spirits. If I'm feeling gloomy, I go to YouTube and watch Funniest Home Videos (type that in the Search field). There's a regular poster named 999crypticAFV who's provided hours and hours of amusement, including crazy dog and cat antics, in fact a whole variety of animals. Just one (mixed) example: YouTube - ? BEST AFV EVER part 3 - Cryptic's all time favorites #1 (part 416).

ABCDEFGHIJKLMNOPQRSTUVWXYZ
Please post your Mac (or other) specs and MacOS version in your post, your profile or your signature. It helps us to help you better.

I'm leaving now to go and find myself. If I should return before I get back, please ask me to wait.
QUOTE Thanks
6string

6string is a splendid one to behold6string is a splendid one to behold6string is a splendid one to behold6string is a splendid one to behold6string is a splendid one to behold6string is a splendid one to behold6string is a splendid one to behold6string is a splendid one to behold
Mac Specs: Back to my old 2.2GHz C2D MB after selling my MBP and wondering what my next Mac will be :)

I set up iMovie last year when I moved to Melbourne for a while, to see what my dog was doing when I went out, and he drank the coffee I had on the table next to the camera.
Turn the volume up
YouTube - Pawpaw drinking my coffee when I went out
QUOTE Thanks

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

« Share your Mac experience | Do more recent Macs break down more quickly than older Macs? »