New To Mac-Forums?

Welcome to our community! Join the discussion today by registering your FREE account. If you have any problems with the registration process, please contact us!

Get your questions answered by community gurus Advice and insight from world-class Apple enthusiasts Exclusive access to members-only contests, giveaways and deals

Join today!

Start a Discussion

Mac-Forums Brief

Subscribe to Mac-Forums Brief to receive special offers from Mac-Forums partners and sponsors

Join the conversation RSS
Schweb's Lounge Forum for general conversation, chit chat, or most topics that don't fit in another forum.

Mid-year resolution....

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

Chef_eam

Chef_eam is a jewel in the roughChef_eam is a jewel in the rough
Mac Specs: iMac 27" 2.66GHz i5, 1TB HDD, 12GB RAM, OS X 10.7.3, iPod Classic 160GB,iPad 1 64GB Wi-fi, iPhone 4S

With July almost half over, I decided to make a mid-year resolution. I resolve that when I begin to get sick, if it has not cleared up in a couple of days, I will GO TO THE DOCTOR! I let an severe ear ache go unattended for a week and a half before I finally went to the doctor yesterday. Now, what should have been a simple ear infection, is now an infection that has spread down through my jaw and into the lymph nodes in my neck. This hurts more than having hot pork fat poured in your shoe (been there, done that too).

I do believe that I have learned my lesson on this one the hard way. Dummy will go to the doctor when necessary. I am, after all, one of the lucky ones who does still have health insurance.
QUOTE Thanks
Derek McNelly

Derek McNelly is just really niceDerek McNelly is just really niceDerek McNelly is just really niceDerek McNelly is just really nice
Mac Specs: MacBook Pro 15" - 2.3 GHz Quad i7- 8GB RAM - 750GB Hybrid HD - OS X 10.8

Mid-Year resolutions are a great idea.

I need to save more money and get new tires for my car.

That's my mid-year resolution.

MacBook Pro 2.3 GHz Quad i7 - 8GB RAM - 750GB HHD - OS X 10.8
MacBook 2.0 GHz Core 2 Duo - 4 GB RAM - 320 GB HDD - OS X 10.6

MoTM February 2009
QUOTE Thanks
CarpathiaMan

CarpathiaMan is on a distinguished road
Mac Specs: Mac mini | Intel Core i5 | 8 GB RAM | 500 GB HD | Dell 27" LCD | OS X 10.9.x

Well, hopefully you caught it in time so that it doesn't even get any worse.

Kind of reminds me of the time 10 years ago when I had pain in my abdomen ... well, after three days, you start to wonder whether it's more than just a stomach ache. Turned out I had to get my appendix removed, and it was a darn close call.
QUOTE Thanks

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

« Microsoft kills kin 6 weeks after launch - LOL | World Cup 2010 »