Hey, new member aboard.
    I thought I should introduce myself to the forum as Im a new member on here. So here's a short intro. Im originally english, but as my parents moved from London to Monte Carlo, Monaco, I had to tag along. Urm, switched to  a few months back and since then I have become an Apple fanboy lol. Got myself a few gadgets including and Ipad 32 gigs wifi & 3g, a macbook pro i7 processor, and Im eagerly awaiting my iPhone 4. Looking forward posting on the forums and sharing my apple wisdom That's about it. Cheers!

>Phil

Specs:
    Mac Mini Core i7 2012 | White 2009 MacBook 2 Ghz | 733 Mhz G4 Quicksilver
    Welcome to the forums
    Member of the Month September 2008 & August 2012 | Found advice useful? use the rep system

Cheers :-)

hi m8 welcome i am new to mac ( 1 weeker) and only joined this site the other day hope you enjoy the site like i have so far ( oh and england well what can i say just your lucky lol )

Quote Originally Posted by obi-wan View Post
    hi m8 welcome i am new to mac ( 1 weeker) and only joined this site the other day hope you enjoy the site like i have so far ( oh and england well what can i say just your lucky lol )
    Reckon it's a great switch. Defiantly some sick computers :-D And England is... Well england lol... Bad weather worse food. :-D And even worse football...... Don't even wanna comment that one...

Quote Originally Posted by Mac*Lovin View Post
    Reckon it's a great switch. Defiantly some sick computers :-D And England is... Well england lol... Bad weather worse food. :-D And even worse football...... Don't even wanna comment that one...
    yeah i think its a good switch every time i walked past the pc store i always walked over to the mac stand so thought why not, taken me some time to start to get use to it i was so use to windows all these years there are only a couple off things i am not keen on, your right about the weather too lol hope you settled in over the pond ok x

yeah i think its a good switch every time i walked past the pc store i always walked over to the mac stand so thought why not, taken me some time to start to get use to it i was so use to windows all these years there are only a couple off things i am not keen on, your right about the weather too lol hope you settled in over the pond ok x
    Yeah settled in alrite. Bloody french!!!

j/k their alright.

lol m8 at the french thing on my last night here then a week off yippeee, since i been on this forum ive learnt alot.
    some off the stuff i thought god that was easy and i had been struggling alot i felt a right nerd
    hope you have a great day x

Specs:
    Macky the 21.5'' iMac 2.7ghz i5 8GB, Mr. Pink 64GB iPhone 6, iPad Jr. 16GB Air 2, 13'' MBAir 1.6Ghz
    Welcome!

Specs:
    iMac 27" 12TB Yosmite
    Welcome aboard my friend.

lol m8 at the french thing on my last night here then a week off yippeee, since i been on this forum ive learnt alot.
    some off the stuff i thought god that was easy and i had been struggling alot i felt a right nerd
    hope you have a great day x
    Yeah mate. It's all good. Foot is effin great, I must say!!!

Thread Information