New To Mac-Forums?

Welcome to our community! Join the discussion today by registering your FREE account. If you have any problems with the registration process, please contact us!

Get your questions answered by community gurus Advice and insight from world-class Apple enthusiasts Exclusive access to members-only contests, giveaways and deals

Join today!

Start a Discussion

Mac-Forums Brief

Subscribe to Mac-Forums Brief to receive special offers from Mac-Forums partners and sponsors

Join the conversation RSS
Schweb's Lounge Forum for general conversation, chit chat, or most topics that don't fit in another forum.

So it's my girl friends Bday...

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

CrimsonRequiem

CrimsonRequiem is a name known to allCrimsonRequiem is a name known to allCrimsonRequiem is a name known to allCrimsonRequiem is a name known to allCrimsonRequiem is a name known to allCrimsonRequiem is a name known to allCrimsonRequiem is a name known to all
Mac Specs: MBP 2.3 Ghz 4GB RAM 860 GB SSD, iMac 3.4 GHz Intel Core i7 32GB RAM, Fusion Drive 1TB

I made her some cakes. ^-^" It's a surprise. It's also my B-day tomorrow which is like in less than an hour. We are July Babies and she is my July Queen.

Anyways enjoy the pics, cause I really had fun making these cakes and yes they are from scratch. >_>" Even the frosting.

This was what was left over...>_<"

死神はリンゴしか食べない。
QUOTE Thanks
Buddha_luver

Buddha_luver will become famous soon enough
Mac Specs: Iphone 3GS 16GB Ipad 16GB

Awe that was sweet of you!!! I am sure she will enjoy them and happy birthday btw!!
QUOTE Thanks
CrimsonRequiem

CrimsonRequiem is a name known to allCrimsonRequiem is a name known to allCrimsonRequiem is a name known to allCrimsonRequiem is a name known to allCrimsonRequiem is a name known to allCrimsonRequiem is a name known to allCrimsonRequiem is a name known to all
Mac Specs: MBP 2.3 Ghz 4GB RAM 860 GB SSD, iMac 3.4 GHz Intel Core i7 32GB RAM, Fusion Drive 1TB

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buddha_luver View Post
Awe that was sweet of you!!! I am sure she will enjoy them and happy birthday btw!!
Thanks so much ^-^" I just got off from school and was in a rush to make them. Unfortunately she had to work on her B-day and I get to pick her up from work so surprise B-day party. ^-^

死神はリンゴしか食べない。
QUOTE Thanks
Buddha_luver

Buddha_luver will become famous soon enough
Mac Specs: Iphone 3GS 16GB Ipad 16GB

Even better!!!
QUOTE Thanks
Kevriano

Kevriano is a name known to allKevriano is a name known to allKevriano is a name known to allKevriano is a name known to allKevriano is a name known to allKevriano is a name known to allKevriano is a name known to all
Mac Specs: 20" Intel iMac 2.4 Ghz/3G Ram/320HD, Snow Leopard. PBook G4, 1.5Ghz/1.5 Ram/250 HD, Leopard 10.5.6.

Aww very nice. Happy Birthday man.

Try my custom Mac Forums Search Engine: Mac Forums Google Search

Please use the reputation system if you consider any help given useful (it's the little ✓/✘ on the left <---)

QUOTE Thanks
roeiboot

roeiboot will become famous soon enough
Mac Specs: MB061LL/B & iPhone4

that was nice of you man.... and yea, happy birthday to both of you.

~rb
iPhone 4 /16GB MacBook3,1 iPad my blog
QUOTE Thanks
dtravis7

dtravis7 has a reputation beyond reputedtravis7 has a reputation beyond reputedtravis7 has a reputation beyond reputedtravis7 has a reputation beyond reputedtravis7 has a reputation beyond reputedtravis7 has a reputation beyond reputedtravis7 has a reputation beyond reputedtravis7 has a reputation beyond reputedtravis7 has a reputation beyond reputedtravis7 has a reputation beyond reputedtravis7 has a reputation beyond repute
Mac Specs: iMac 2.4 C2D 10.10.1, iMac 2.16 C2d 10.6.8, Macbook2007 10.8.4, Mac Mini 10.8.4, iPhone 3GS Note 8!!

Happy Birthday to you both! Cakes look Yummy!
QUOTE Thanks
Audio.Trench

Audio.Trench is just really niceAudio.Trench is just really niceAudio.Trench is just really niceAudio.Trench is just really nice
Mac Specs: Custom PC

I enjoy cake! Haha, happy birthday to the both of you! Hope you have (had) good ones!
QUOTE Thanks
EndlessMac

EndlessMac is a jewel in the roughEndlessMac is a jewel in the roughEndlessMac is a jewel in the rough
Mac Specs: 2.8 GHz 15" MacBook Pro OS X 10.7.x & some old Macs

Happy birthday to you both! That's an interesting coincidence that both of your birthdays are so close together. It kind of makes remembering her birthday a little easier doesn't it.
QUOTE Thanks
morani

morani is on a distinguished road
Mac Specs: 2.66GHz, 4-GB DDR3, 500-GB HD, NVIDIA GeForce GT 330M

Happy Birthday!!

think differently
QUOTE Thanks
Jerichoa

Jerichoa will become famous soon enough

Aww, that's so sweet! I love the second picture. Happy birthday to you both!
QUOTE Thanks
TattooedMac

TattooedMac has a brilliant futureTattooedMac has a brilliant futureTattooedMac has a brilliant futureTattooedMac has a brilliant futureTattooedMac has a brilliant futureTattooedMac has a brilliant futureTattooedMac has a brilliant futureTattooedMac has a brilliant futureTattooedMac has a brilliant futureTattooedMac has a brilliant futureTattooedMac has a brilliant future
Mac Specs: 21" iMac 2.9Ghz 10.9.4 13"MBP 2.9Ghz i7 Yosemite 10.10 ~ iPhone5 iOS 8 ~ iPad Mini iOS 8 ~ ATV3 6.1

Many happy returns CR ........ Well done on the choccy cake mate ... Your sure to be on a winner there

Dont forget to use the Reputation System if someone has helped you out !!!
Arguing with a zealot is only slightly easier than tunneling through a mountain with your forehead!!!!!
MoTM ☆☆☆
QUOTE Thanks
McYukon

McYukon is a splendid one to beholdMcYukon is a splendid one to beholdMcYukon is a splendid one to beholdMcYukon is a splendid one to beholdMcYukon is a splendid one to beholdMcYukon is a splendid one to beholdMcYukon is a splendid one to beholdMcYukon is a splendid one to behold
Mac Specs: 2012 MBP i7 2.7 GHz 15" Matte - 16 GB RAM - 120 GB Intel SSD - 500 GB DataDoubler Mac OS 10.9

Happy Birthday! Can I come over for cake?

Use the reputation system if a post helps you!
Mac Forums IRC Channel - Help build it by hanging out with us
The next sentence is true. The previous sentence is false.
QUOTE Thanks
CrimsonRequiem

Quote:
Originally Posted by EndlessMac View Post
Happy birthday to you both! That's an interesting coincidence that both of your birthdays are so close together. It kind of makes remembering her birthday a little easier doesn't it.
Yeah it's freaky but hey I'm not complaining. ^-^"

Quote:
Originally Posted by McYukon View Post
Happy Birthday! Can I come over for cake?
Sure if you are visiting SoCal anytime soon. I have a few left over.

死神はリンゴしか食べない。
QUOTE Thanks
idsamdg

idsamdg is on a distinguished road
Mac Specs: imac, macbook, iphone4S, ipad2

Haha sweet (see what I did there!)

-IDSAMDG

iMessage me: bryanwagneradair@me.com
QUOTE Thanks

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

« Weird google thing | Last Air Bender »