New To Mac-Forums?

Welcome to our community! Join the discussion today by registering your FREE account. If you have any problems with the registration process, please contact us!

Get your questions answered by community gurus • Advice and insight from world-class Apple enthusiasts • Exclusive access to members-only contests, giveaways and deals

Join today!

Start a Discussion

Mac-Forums Brief

Subscribe to Mac-Forums Brief to receive special offers from Mac-Forums partners and sponsors

Join the conversation RSS
Schweb's Lounge Forum for general conversation, chit chat, or most topics that don't fit in another forum.

The official Favorite song Thread

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

PowerBookG4

PowerBookG4 has much to be proud ofPowerBookG4 has much to be proud ofPowerBookG4 has much to be proud ofPowerBookG4 has much to be proud ofPowerBookG4 has much to be proud ofPowerBookG4 has much to be proud ofPowerBookG4 has much to be proud ofPowerBookG4 has much to be proud ofPowerBookG4 has much to be proud ofPowerBookG4 has much to be proud of
Mac Specs: Mac Pro 8x3.0ghz 12gb ram 8800GT , MBP 2.16 2GB Ram 17 inch.

Figured we needed a thread that everybody could just say thier favorite songs...
I don't really have one, so I am just going to have to say that my favorite artist is jay-z

My Website
Blog
I love my hosting company!
I was on the M-F honor roll for Febuary:2006
QUOTE Thanks
Tel

I couldn't possibly chose only one. I'd have like, at least 100...
QUOTE Thanks
iMe

Quote:
Originally Posted by PowerBookG4
Figured we needed a thread that everybody could just say thier favorite songs...
I don't really have one, so I am just going to have to say that my favorite artist is jay-z
Yeah...I really dont have a favorite song, but my favorite artists are Missy Elliot, and Ludacris.........Although this song is VERY NASTY, I like "Wait (Let Me Whisper In Your Ear)" by YingYang Twins!!!!
QUOTE Thanks
Fallooza

Fallooza has a brilliant futureFallooza has a brilliant futureFallooza has a brilliant futureFallooza has a brilliant futureFallooza has a brilliant futureFallooza has a brilliant futureFallooza has a brilliant futureFallooza has a brilliant futureFallooza has a brilliant futureFallooza has a brilliant future

Slayer Rules!!
QUOTE Thanks
PowerBookG4

PowerBookG4 has much to be proud ofPowerBookG4 has much to be proud ofPowerBookG4 has much to be proud ofPowerBookG4 has much to be proud ofPowerBookG4 has much to be proud ofPowerBookG4 has much to be proud ofPowerBookG4 has much to be proud ofPowerBookG4 has much to be proud ofPowerBookG4 has much to be proud ofPowerBookG4 has much to be proud of

I like the song wait, but the ying yang twins also

My Website
Blog
QUOTE Thanks
coach_z

coach_z is a splendid one to beholdcoach_z is a splendid one to beholdcoach_z is a splendid one to beholdcoach_z is a splendid one to beholdcoach_z is a splendid one to beholdcoach_z is a splendid one to beholdcoach_z is a splendid one to beholdcoach_z is a splendid one to behold
Mac Specs: i dont have no mac's

Pillmatic by Gym Class Heroes...honestly right now Gym Class Heroes is owning my music life, been listening to them at any chance possible!
-chris

MoTM honor roll...
when?
i dont remember
QUOTE Thanks
NightCrawler

NightCrawler is on a distinguished road
Mac Specs: MacBook Pro (early 2011) 2,2 i7, 4 GB RAM, 750 GB HDD, 1 GB ATI 6750M, High-Res AntiGlare Screen

i dont even have a favorite band

some of them:
Pixies
THe Future Sound Of London
Bjork
The White Stripes

---

wow.. thats all i could come up with right now....

Quote:
- It's like - he was got - they'd just like. It was like so hush hush. They were so... quiet about it. And then the next thing you know...
QUOTE Thanks
Tel

Right now? I'm really into an album I bought a few days ago called Von, by Sigur Rós. Most original music I have heard in a long time. Myrkur is a current high point for the album.
QUOTE Thanks
iWhat

iWhat has a reputation beyond reputeiWhat has a reputation beyond reputeiWhat has a reputation beyond reputeiWhat has a reputation beyond reputeiWhat has a reputation beyond reputeiWhat has a reputation beyond reputeiWhat has a reputation beyond reputeiWhat has a reputation beyond reputeiWhat has a reputation beyond reputeiWhat has a reputation beyond reputeiWhat has a reputation beyond repute
Mac Specs: Macbook, iMac G5, iPad, iPhone 4, iPod (MANY)!

Here Comes the Rain Again (Extended Mix)
Now That We Are Free (Extended Mix)
Since U Been Gone (Jason Nevins Ambient Candle)
Forever Today
Overload
Just Be
Gold
Der Meister

PM me, if we have similar taste in music. I'm always looking for new music to buy. :cool:
QUOTE Thanks
rman

rman has much to be proud ofrman has much to be proud ofrman has much to be proud ofrman has much to be proud ofrman has much to be proud ofrman has much to be proud ofrman has much to be proud ofrman has much to be proud ofrman has much to be proud ofrman has much to be proud of
Mac Specs: 2 x 3.0GHz Quad-Core, 6GB OS X 10.6.8 | 15in MacBook Pro 2.2GHz OS X 10.6.8 | 64GB iPad 2 WiFi

There many, but here is one.

Lower Rider

Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass, It's about learning to dance in the rain!
QUOTE Thanks
iNAP

iNAP has a spectacular aura about

to many to list

www.idadgraphics.com
I started using PS from finding this forum and all the help I have gotten here thru the years is immeasurable
thank you MacForums and all it's members
QUOTE Thanks
PowerBookG4

I am listening to my prom song right now, I'll Be, by Edwin Mccain, Its actually prety good.

My Website
Blog
QUOTE Thanks
Gambit

I have too many, but my favorite song of the moment is
"Bleed Like Me" by Garbage
QUOTE Thanks
Aarow

"No Anchovies Please" - The J. Geils Band
QUOTE Thanks
macAttack

macAttack is a jewel in the roughmacAttack is a jewel in the roughmacAttack is a jewel in the rough
Mac Specs: iBook

Be Yourself-AUDIOSLAVE
QUOTE Thanks

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

« Best Of YouTube | That poor macbook... »