New To Mac-Forums?

Welcome to our community! Join the discussion today by registering your FREE account. If you have any problems with the registration process, please contact us!

Get your questions answered by community gurus • Advice and insight from world-class Apple enthusiasts • Exclusive access to members-only contests, giveaways and deals

Join today!

Start a Discussion

Mac-Forums Brief

Subscribe to Mac-Forums Brief to receive special offers from Mac-Forums partners and sponsors

Join the conversation RSS
Schweb's Lounge Forum for general conversation, chit chat, or most topics that don't fit in another forum.

WWDC Keynote?

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

benparko

benparko will become famous soon enough
Mac Specs: 15" MBP i5 4GB DDR3, 500GB HDD 7200 + iPhone 4 32GB iOS4.1

How long after the event should Apple have the keynote available to watch?

Or can someone provide me a link to a live VIDEO stream of the event? I don't really wanna watch it in pictures.

Thanks,

-Ben

Tigers love pepper... they hate cinnamon
QUOTE Thanks
the8thark

the8thark is a name known to allthe8thark is a name known to allthe8thark is a name known to allthe8thark is a name known to allthe8thark is a name known to allthe8thark is a name known to allthe8thark is a name known to all
Mac Specs: 17 inch 2 GHz C2D imac (5,1) with 3GB DDR2 RAM, X1600 (128MB memory) GPU - OSX 10.6.3

Usually about day or two. As in 24-48 hours.
And agreed I like watching the full video's of Steve's keynotes. Simply cause I like getting the whole feel if the keynote too and not just the info. And you can't get that feel by pictures or words.
QUOTE Thanks
iggibar

iggibar is a splendid one to beholdiggibar is a splendid one to beholdiggibar is a splendid one to beholdiggibar is a splendid one to beholdiggibar is a splendid one to beholdiggibar is a splendid one to beholdiggibar is a splendid one to beholdiggibar is a splendid one to behold
Mac Specs: Mac Pro 4.1 15" MBP. 13" MBP. 17" PB. Power Mac G5. iPhone 5s 64gb

Most videos will be available from people afternoon after the event. Apple would release it either late that night, or the morning after.

I also agree with the video as a whole and not just segments.
QUOTE Thanks
Mickyfin

Mickyfin will become famous soon enough
Mac Specs: MacBook Pro 17" 2.8

Several larger tech sites will be streaming it live from what I have seen so far, or at least attempting to.
QUOTE Thanks
Ghostshadow

Ghostshadow is a jewel in the roughGhostshadow is a jewel in the roughGhostshadow is a jewel in the rough
Mac Specs: iBook G3 - You'll be missed.

They usually have the videos posted a few hours after the keynote. I find that 5 - 6 pm usually when they are posted. I am on eastern standard time.

QUOTE Thanks
EndlessMac

EndlessMac is a jewel in the roughEndlessMac is a jewel in the roughEndlessMac is a jewel in the rough
Mac Specs: 2.8 GHz 15" MacBook Pro OS X 10.7.x & some old Macs

I also prefer live streaming video but I don't think Apple officially allows video broadcasts other than Apple's. People still bootleg it though but it's not as common as the live blogging and it's not a guarantee every time to have one. I've gotten used to the seeing the live blogging though but if I can find a live video stream then that would be great.

It's usually a different source for streaming every time. I guess it just depends on who can get away with the bootleg streaming without getting caught.
QUOTE Thanks
Ghostshadow

Ghostshadow is a jewel in the roughGhostshadow is a jewel in the roughGhostshadow is a jewel in the rough
Mac Specs: iBook G3 - You'll be missed.

If you missed the live blogs we covered it here WWDC Tomorrow Our Predictions! | The Mac Universe you can read through the live blog.

The WWDC video will probably be posted in an hour and a half maybe two hours.

QUOTE Thanks

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

« TextWand feedback request | Did anyone else play hookie from work to watch WWDC ? »