New To Mac-Forums?

Welcome to our community! Join the discussion today by registering your FREE account. If you have any problems with the registration process, please contact us!

Get your questions answered by community gurus Advice and insight from world-class Apple enthusiasts Exclusive access to members-only contests, giveaways and deals

Join today!

Start a Discussion

Mac-Forums Brief

Subscribe to Mac-Forums Brief to receive special offers from Mac-Forums partners and sponsors

Join the conversation RSS
Schweb's Lounge Forum for general conversation, chit chat, or most topics that don't fit in another forum.

I'm back!

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

Netty4mac

Netty4mac is a splendid one to beholdNetty4mac is a splendid one to beholdNetty4mac is a splendid one to beholdNetty4mac is a splendid one to beholdNetty4mac is a splendid one to beholdNetty4mac is a splendid one to beholdNetty4mac is a splendid one to beholdNetty4mac is a splendid one to behold
Mac Specs: Macky the Macbook Pro 2.3Ghz i5 4GB Ram, Mr.Pink 16GB White iPhone 4

Hey everyone!

So many new faces! Are there any MF veterans out there? lol

QUOTE Thanks
TomTomTuning

TomTomTuning is a jewel in the roughTomTomTuning is a jewel in the rough
Mac Specs: 15in MBP - 27in iMac - iPhone

Welcome Back!!!

QUOTE Thanks
Netty4mac

Netty4mac is a splendid one to beholdNetty4mac is a splendid one to beholdNetty4mac is a splendid one to beholdNetty4mac is a splendid one to beholdNetty4mac is a splendid one to beholdNetty4mac is a splendid one to beholdNetty4mac is a splendid one to beholdNetty4mac is a splendid one to behold

Thank you

QUOTE Thanks
Mac23

Mac23 is on a distinguished road

Where were you? Also, who are you? And finally, how long were you gone?
QUOTE Thanks
Kash

Kash has a brilliant futureKash has a brilliant futureKash has a brilliant futureKash has a brilliant futureKash has a brilliant futureKash has a brilliant futureKash has a brilliant futureKash has a brilliant futureKash has a brilliant futureKash has a brilliant futureKash has a brilliant future
Mac Specs: Black Macbook C2D 2GHz 3GB RAM 250GB HD iPhone 4 iPad 3G

Welcome back!

June 2007
July 2009
QUOTE Thanks
EndlessMac

EndlessMac is a jewel in the roughEndlessMac is a jewel in the roughEndlessMac is a jewel in the rough
Mac Specs: 2.8 GHz 15" MacBook Pro OS X 10.7.x & some old Macs

I'm not a veteran and we have never talked, I don't know you, and didn't know you were a member here... but I'm glad you are back... I just like being part of the celebration.
QUOTE Thanks
Netty4mac

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mac23 View Post
Where were you? Also, who are you? And finally, how long were you gone?
1. I was busy with life.

2. I'm Netty4mac aka Annette. I joined MF back in 2006 when I got my first mac and I was a frequent poster/happy go lucky gal/keeping the peace/making friends.

3. I probably haven't in almost a year!

QUOTE Thanks
Netty4mac

Quote:
Originally Posted by EndlessMac View Post
I'm not a veteran and we have never talked, I don't know you, and didn't know you were a member here... but I'm glad you are back... I just like being part of the celebration.
Oh, and thank you for the warm welcome.

Hi Kash!!

QUOTE Thanks
dtravis7

dtravis7 has a reputation beyond reputedtravis7 has a reputation beyond reputedtravis7 has a reputation beyond reputedtravis7 has a reputation beyond reputedtravis7 has a reputation beyond reputedtravis7 has a reputation beyond reputedtravis7 has a reputation beyond reputedtravis7 has a reputation beyond reputedtravis7 has a reputation beyond reputedtravis7 has a reputation beyond reputedtravis7 has a reputation beyond repute
Mac Specs: iMac 2.4 C2D 10.9.4, iMac 2.16 C2d 10.6.8, Macbook2007 10.8.4, Mac Mini 10.8.4, iPhone 3GS Note 8!!

Welcome back Netty. I am still here and I guess I am a Vet.
QUOTE Thanks
Netty4mac

Quote:
Originally Posted by dtravis7 View Post
Welcome back Netty. I am still here and I guess I am a Vet.
Sweet!!

QUOTE Thanks
EndlessMac

EndlessMac is a jewel in the roughEndlessMac is a jewel in the roughEndlessMac is a jewel in the rough
Mac Specs: 2.8 GHz 15" MacBook Pro OS X 10.7.x & some old Macs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Netty4mac View Post
...I was a frequent poster/happy go lucky gal/keeping the peace/making friends.
So the rumors about you were true! I actually don't know what I'm talking about but until you get more of the veterans you know to participate in this post I'll do what I can to help you get back into the flow of things on this forum.

So let me fill you in on what you missed. Chscag was promoted to mod, the forums was destroy and recreated 4 times, world peace happened but was put back to the way it currently is because bobtomay forgot to sign the paperwork. It seems like you didn't miss much since your last visit.
QUOTE Thanks
harryb2448

harryb2448 has a reputation beyond reputeharryb2448 has a reputation beyond reputeharryb2448 has a reputation beyond reputeharryb2448 has a reputation beyond reputeharryb2448 has a reputation beyond reputeharryb2448 has a reputation beyond reputeharryb2448 has a reputation beyond reputeharryb2448 has a reputation beyond reputeharryb2448 has a reputation beyond reputeharryb2448 has a reputation beyond reputeharryb2448 has a reputation beyond repute
Mac Specs: iMac i5 2.7GHz OS X.9.4 and OS X.10

Welcome back from the Down Under contingent! And we still gets da trolls!
QUOTE Thanks
bobtomay

bobtomay has a reputation beyond reputebobtomay has a reputation beyond reputebobtomay has a reputation beyond reputebobtomay has a reputation beyond reputebobtomay has a reputation beyond reputebobtomay has a reputation beyond reputebobtomay has a reputation beyond reputebobtomay has a reputation beyond reputebobtomay has a reputation beyond reputebobtomay has a reputation beyond reputebobtomay has a reputation beyond repute
Mac Specs: 15" MBP 2.33 C2D 256 4GB, MBA 13" i7 1.8, MB 2.0 2GB, Nano 4th, 3GS, iPad 1

Hey Netty, a few of us still here from that time frame.

Just your smiling face should make some of the guys happy.

Hope the kids haven't been too hostile - you're still teaching? and on to your summer break now?

I cannot be held responsible for the things that come out of my mouth.
In the Windows world, most everything folks don't understand is called a virus.
QUOTE Thanks
clayneal

clayneal is a glorious beacon of lightclayneal is a glorious beacon of lightclayneal is a glorious beacon of lightclayneal is a glorious beacon of lightclayneal is a glorious beacon of lightclayneal is a glorious beacon of light
Mac Specs: late 08 macbook 2.0 4gig 320hdd10.7.3 32 gig iPhone 4s

You were still hangin out when I came aboard...Welcome Back !

Clay

MY ADVICE COMES WITH A DOUBLE YOUR MONEY BACK GUARANTEE!
QUOTE Thanks
toMACsh

toMACsh is a name known to alltoMACsh is a name known to alltoMACsh is a name known to alltoMACsh is a name known to alltoMACsh is a name known to alltoMACsh is a name known to alltoMACsh is a name known to all
Mac Specs: Mac Mini Core 2 Duo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Netty4mac View Post
I probably haven't in almost a year!
That's a long time to deprive yourself!
What willpower!!!

Now I have to look at my post to see when I joined, but I started posting frequently about one year ago. Does that make me a veteran?

...not enough for me to welcome an "old-timer" I guess.
QUOTE Thanks

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

« New Notebook! | 4th of July Weekend? »