Thread: Thanks

London, UK
    MacBook Pro 15inch 2.4GHz i5 4GB, iPhone
    No question here. Just wanted to post to say that I joined the Mac brigade 2 weeks ago after using PC's for 10 years. I was/am finding it a little bit tough (although less each day) to get used to the switch but after searching these forums high and low it struck me how helpful the Mac community seems to be so just wanted to say thanks for all the helpful forum replies that there have been, its REALLY helped me so far and I'm already starting to love my new computer all ready.

Thanks again and I'm hoping to contribute to this forum in the future

Tampa , FL
    15" MBP Unibody 2.53Ghz 4GB RAM 250GB HD,VERIZON iPhone 4,SIG P238 ,iPad,6th Gen iPod NANO
    It's never too late to switch over, I met a man today who just switched over 2 years ago when he turned 71, Talk about a life long PC

enjoy the forum.

17 inch 2 GHz C2D imac (5,1) with 3GB DDR2 RAM, X1600 (128MB memory) GPU - OSX 10.6.3
    You're welcome and if you have any further questions feel free to ask them here on these forums.

Crawley, England
    20" Intel iMac 2.4 Ghz/3G Ram/320HD, Snow Leopard. PBook G4, 1.5Ghz/1.5 Ram/250 HD, Leopard 10.5.6.
    Hey, it's why we exist!
    Welcome aboard the Mac train.
    Try my custom Mac Forums Search Engine: Mac Forums Google Search

Please use the reputation system if you consider any help given useful (it's the little ✓/✘ on the left <---)

Thread Information